When i use the Match Maker Spell, it shows me the same Notification like u would use the Spell on a Child ingame.

Tried it with a new Savegame and also my old/current.

Seems the Spell wont accept the new deer, whispmother, netch etc. NPC's.

The Animations will WORK i am sure. It just wont accept the New Added Races as a Sexpartner. :(

So there is a difference between "Animations won't Work" and "Actors won't Work"

I tried everything, all other Creatures and Human Actors Work, it seems that the Race ID, or something like this is wrong. But then why it works on other Player PC's?

Strange.. :D

I will wait for a new Version then, and switch back to v8.34 because v8.5 isn't available anymore. :(

Hm seems all Versions arent available anymore so I'll gonna switch back to v7.11 and Problem is gone.

Thanks.

if you get the message "They are a creature type that is currently not supported", please see my post here for a solution

of course you need to be sure that: A )  the creature are listed in Sexlab MCM menu, in the page with the list of all creature, and B ) the creatures are listed in the CreatureFramework MCM menu

if it works when you start a new game, but not when loading an older save game, then my solution may be working for you.

it it doesnt work with a new game, then you more likely installed something wrong

Thanks but that isn't my Problem. :(

(Take a look at the attached Picture please)

My Problem:

(All new Added Races from Version 8.5 don't work)

1. - Re Register all Mods in Creature Framework diddn't help. (Why it should help? lol)

2. - Yes, of course "Creature Sex" is enabled in Sexlab (Otherwise all other Creatures won't work since i use the Mods, heh? :)

3. - All New (Goat, Deer etc.) Animations sucessfully registered in (Sexlab 1.60 Hotfix 2). - Like it should..

Ashhoper, Chaurushunter, Wispmother, Deer, Goat, Netch and mounted Riekling  - Training won't work with Player,

Ashhoper, Chaurushunter, Wispmother, Deer, Goat, Netch and mounted Riekling  - Training won't work with NPC,

Ashhoper, Chaurushunter, Wispmother, Deer, Goat, Netch and mounted Riekling  - Show no Notifications! - Like (Creature is lusting after Khajiirah)

Matchmaker Spell don't work for Ashhoper, Chaurushunter, Wispmother, Deer, Goat, Netch and mounted Riekling. (See the attached Picture)

Thanks for the Help! *hug*

post-462956-0-27452900-1443050812_thumb.jpg

All the new animations are now working in 8.9, however I find Chaurushunter and Ashhoper's animations are not aliged right, just small issues, hope you can fix that in later version.

Do you have the option to match height/size checked?  Cannot remember what it is actually called but you need to not check it for those anims so that they do not re-size for the animation.  Top right in SL iirc in one of the animation tabs, but not sure.

All the new animations are now working in 8.9, however I find Chaurushunter and Ashhoper's animations are not aliged right, just small issues, hope you can fix that in later version.

If you have "even actors heights" on they won't align at all. If people don't mind the creatures growing for sex scenes I'll have to make a 2nd set of animations for every creature that scales. Which is a lot.

My ashhopper is getting monstrously bigger with evenheight on whenever sex begins... I thought ashhoppers of max size are basically small cute things... but it seems not... is there any way get through this problem??

Turn it off for intended results. At the moment I don't know of a fix :(

okay, I fixed my "They are a creature type that is currently not supported" problem.

using "Save cleaner v. 2.06 beta", "mod editor", select "MoreNastyCritters.esp", click on "Delete selected mod forms" (maybe not needed?), click on "Delete selected mod script", save.

in Skyrim, SexLab MCM > "reset animation registry", wait till CF has finished parsing all creatures config.

after that, the FNIS matchmaker spell worked ok with all the new creatures

Great!, your solution works fine, a goat just raped the pc just after finishing the reset animation registry.

Only problem to solve, yet, is the lack of schlongs on the beasts. I did try almost everything to get it working but no results until now.

Any idea will be welcome.

Thanks again for the inspired solution.

Okay, so in 8.5 I didn't really manage to fix what was going on. But with posts I assume maybe it's cause i'm using an unsupported variant, or maybe its related to the animations limit since i have NSAP as well? I don't know, and I didn't get any replies that might suggest fixes for it. Anyway with 8.9 now out I decided to update to it and move to RC12. Right off the bat when pre-loading in the elsweyr cell I got this message. Any idea why this would show up for what is essentially a new save?

Naturally as last time, simply restarting the game makes the error go away with the vague assumption that maybe it loaded this time? But as last time, newer animations such as the Troll cowgirl or wispmother anims run halfway. The player does her role in the animation, but the wispmother/troll just stand there in their default idle animation. Older animations work without a problem, though.

Using Sexlab 1.59c, Manual Install.

Okay, so in 8.5 I didn't really manage to fix what was going on. But with posts I assume maybe it's cause i'm using an unsupported variant, or maybe its related to the animations limit since i have NSAP as well? I don't know, and I didn't get any replies that might suggest fixes for it. Anyway with 8.9 now out I decided to update to it and move to RC12. Right off the bat when pre-loading in the elsweyr cell I got this message. Any idea why this would show up for what is essentially a new save?

Naturally as last time, simply restarting the game makes the error go away with the vague assumption that maybe it loaded this time? But as last time, newer animations such as the Troll cowgirl or wispmother anims run halfway. The player does her role in the animation, but the wispmother/troll just stand there in their default idle animation. Older animations work without a problem, though.

Use this mod from the great Obachan, is very useful and you will be able to test if you've got an excess in number of animations.

Use this mod from the great Obachan, is very useful and you will be able to test if you've got an excess in number of animations.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was under the impression that trying to run animations when I'm at my cap doesn't work at all or spits an error, rather than half working.

For example, here's an awkward shot of stage 3 of the wispmother anim. The player has assumed her position, but the wispmother just kinda...stands there.

EDIT: I hope the images are attaching properly, considering I can't seem to see any kind of attachment thumbnail or anything in my posts. Or your post, believe it or not. Even if I have loverslab scripts on.

@lordescobar666

I only wrote down the main part of the message can't remember what the rest of it was. It might of had something to do with the old creature feature. It no longer pops up anymore after manually deleting everything out from the old MNC and FNIS.

@s0rO

The CTD on load is quite common for skyrim and it gets worse the more script type mods you add. I never try to load a save straight from the load screen I first wait till it gets to that page then open the console with the ~ key and type in coc qasmoke which will warp you to the games test cell from there open the load screen and pick the save file that you want to load and it should load.

okay, I fixed my "They are a creature type that is currently not supported" problem.

using "Save cleaner v. 2.06 beta", "mod editor", select "MoreNastyCritters.esp", click on "Delete selected mod forms" (maybe not needed?), click on "Delete selected mod script", save.

in Skyrim, SexLab MCM > "reset animation registry", wait till CF has finished parsing all creatures config.

after that, the FNIS matchmaker spell worked ok with all the new creatures

Doing this all animations and creatures worked perfect on my main savegame. In addition to FNIS matchmaker spell, when you talk with the creatures, the "train" command works too. Thanks a lot!

Thanks but that isn't my Problem. :(

(Take a look at the attached Picture please)

"They are a creature type that is currently not supported" is the LOG message, not the SCREEN message.

the SCREEN message is exactly the one you see "your spell fizzle and fail to affect blablabla"

just do what I explained with "Save cleaner v. 2.06 beta" in one of my previous post

Great!, your solution works fine, a goat just raped the pc just after finishing the reset animation registry.

Only problem to solve, yet, is the lack of schlongs on the beasts. I did try almost everything to get it working but no results until now.

Any idea will be welcome.

Thanks again for the inspired solution.

I dont know if this is related, but when toying with the options in CF, for me, setting the min arousal to 0 or disabling (unchecking) Sexlab Aroused support, had the consequency of making all creatures schlongs not visible.

Last boar stage: Okay heared that a few times now. Willl have to investigate...

As for 1.60: It seems the event does not trigger correctly. So it will only add new critters if you use a new savegame or clean up an old save.

Will investigate that too. As for NMM I got a fix from lordescobar and will add that too to fix the fomod version. I hope I can get it done by Sunday.

As for creatures not taking their junk out: thats bad news. If you did reset/re-register in the MCM and still no joy I am a bit at a loss. CF 12 works very well for me so far...

Will investigate that too. As for NMM I got a fix from lordescobar and will add that too to fix the fomod version. I hope I can get it done by Sunday.

As for creatures not taking their junk out: thats bad news. If you did reset/re-register in the MCM and still no joy I am a bit at a loss. CF 12 works very well for me so far...

I installed MNC with NMM 0.60.8 version and none fomod version - works great.

Also, all creatures have visible "tools", just had to reset animation registry in SL MCM first, and then re-register all animations in MNC MCM menu. Works like a charm. :)

I installed MNC with NMM 0.60.8 version and none fomod version - works great.

Also, all creatures have visible "tools", just had to reset animation registry in SL MCM first, and then re-register all animations. Works like a charm. :)

This works great, thanks!

Not really sure if this is just me or not but for one reason or another stuff like goats and Elks aren't working even the Hentai version of Goats don't do anything. I haven't tested it with every animal but as of right now all I know works are Dogs, Wolves, Bears, and Trolls. 

Anyone else having this?

Hoping someone can suggest a fix for this.

I have just paid for one of the dogs at Markath as a follower, Vigillance and he appears as a german shepherd.

However when he gets down and dirty with either my PC or Mjoll my follower he morphs into the standard Skyrim dog for the act and then morphs back to a shepherd after the event.

Any ideas how to fix this ?

Hoping someone can suggest a fix for this.

I have just paid for one of the dogs at Markath as a follower, Vigillance and he appears as a german shepherd.

However when he gets down and dirty with either my PC or Mjoll my follower he morphs into the standard Skyrim dog for the act and then morphs back to a shepherd after the event.

Any ideas how to fix this ?

German shepherds are not vanilla creatures, so you seem to have another unsupported mod installed. It's just not possible to add support to all existing third-party mods, so there is no easy fix. There are thee things you can do: (1) Remove the unsupported mod, (2) add support yourself (MNC comes already with a german shepherd boner mesh, so you only need to write the config), or (3) use the german shepherd that comes with hentai creatures (whose name I don't remember).