i think i have problem with my hero skeleton .

what one i need to use for have the best MNC experience ?

i use XP32 Maximum Skeleton but i got some dark part between the leg and the belly of my hero .

also the wolf skin are back to normal , i have do all the classic stuff *re register , cleaning etc* but it doesnt work .

thk !

How did you do it for dog/wolf?

I haven't tried with either, but isn't the wolf skeleton just an upscaled (by 20%) dog skeleton? Since a wolf is it's own race does skyrim and/or sexlab see that 1.20 as a 1.00 which is why even actors heights doesn't affect it?

Or does even actors height scale the wolf down and I've never noticed?

Horkers in game are also 20% bigger than their skeleton.nif, but when I test them in game they have a very noticeable shrink.

Chuckle.  I did it pretty much like you think I did.   ( Scaled the skeleton in Max to match the ingame scale )

Though, you can see from the end results, it isn't perfect.  Especially when you use a wolf in game vs the dog.

In order to get better alignments, you would have to recreate the same animation for all size variants.  Eg:  Large Spiders vs Small Ones.  That's a pretty tall order.   Even then, you have to consider player characters come in different sizes, so perfect alignments really only happen within Max :D

The canines aren't too bad since their size difference is pretty close.   But for some of the others, like the Chaurus, Spider, Bear, Sabrecat, etc.  The size differences between the player character and the critter is quite large.  When SexLab tries to average them out, it will throw your alignments out of whack a bit. 

Dayelyte, that's not animator's trouble, because you use only skeletons with conjuction of race scaling. And you can't to do anything with it. Do not even try to resolve all problems. Implementing of proper alignment on coder's side.

dentarr - There is a problem with Fomod installation. I used NMM for MNC installation. During the installation, I got a box with options. Since I have Jcontainer 3.4 installed separately, I unchecked JContainer in the box. Started the game and got info that I have no JContiner installed or that is not compatible with the mod's version and that I will have serious problem with the mod. I reinstalled JContainer again, and got same problem. I guess that I have to use version from Fomod. :)

The reason why I have Jcontainers installed separately is that I have a profile that doesn't have MNC installed and some mods that requires JC.

I wish that this can be fixed for the users who have JC installed separately.

There's nothing wrong with the fomod, I use it myself and uncheck Creature Framework and JContainers, since I have those installed separately. The files are not installed if you don't check them, properly. Make sure you actually have JContainers enabled in your MO load order, and ensure it is 3.2 or newer. There is no such thing as JContainers 3.4, so you may very well be looking at the wrong version. 3.2.4 is the latest version.

More Nasty Critters 9.0

Changelog

=========

Rewrote Creature and Animation registry script to get support for SL 1.60 and keep compatible with SL pre-1.60. (Thanks to Ashal for all the help)

Added Horker Animation (thanks to llibsky)

Added Cow Animation (thanks to llibsky)

Added Hagraven Animation (thanks to FunnyBiz)

Added nude Horker model (Thanks to Vioxsis)

Thanks to lordescobar for adding Horker to SLNC and for fixing up the fomod installer

Added Horker, Cow and Hagraven to Hentai Creatures

Some important notes:

This version should now work with current and previous versions onf SL. However I had to rewrite the creature registry in large parts. This is a 3300 lines script and it is well possible that some error crept in. I did test in SL 1.60.

BUT:

I no longer run SL 1.59 so I can not test MNC on that version any longer. Also I know that MNC hit the hard animation limit in SL 1.59 so if you cant see the new animations...  that might be the cause.

That said I do recommend you update to SL 1.60. It is a pretty painless process :blush:

Also, depending on feedback, this will probably be the last version of MNC to support 1.59 and older. Simply because it is rather pointless to add animations when we are over the limit of the old SL versions...

Concerning Hagraven: Vioxsis created a cool nude model for them. It is not included here because I found another pressing matter: MNC is getting damn close to the 100mb limit. So adding new stuff requires me to find a solution for that first.

(but you can download the replacer in llabskys "more creature animations" thread.

IF CRITTERS DONT GET NUDE OR YOU DONT SEE NEW ANIMATIONS:

"Reset animation registry" in Sexlab Menu

"Re-register all mods" in Creature Framework Menu

Up next:

Adding support for creature gender! Ashal got me set up for that and my tests look promising. However too much work/testing required to make it into this release.

Why don't you just start separating some parts of the mod? Such as; make separate downloads for all script, esp, esm, related files and another download for textures, meshes, animation files, etc.

dentarr - There is a problem with Fomod installation. I used NMM for MNC installation. During the installation, I got a box with options. Since I have Jcontainer 3.4 installed separately, I unchecked JContainer in the box. Started the game and got info that I have no JContiner installed or that is not compatible with the mod's version and that I will have serious problem with the mod. I reinstalled JContainer again, and got same problem. I guess that I have to use version from Fomod. :)

The reason why I have Jcontainers installed separately is that I have a profile that doesn't have MNC installed and some mods that requires JC.

There's nothing wrong with the fomod, I use it myself and uncheck Creature Framework and JContainers, since I have those installed separately. The files are not installed if you don't check them, properly. Make sure you actually have JContainers enabled in your MO load order, and ensure it is 3.2 or newer. There is no such thing as JContainers 3.4, so you may very well be looking at the wrong version. 3.2.4 is the latest version.

I'm not using MO, but NMM and have SL 1.60.2

And I'm not a noob in this area. I just missed to type "2" when wrote "JC 3.4". It's my fault. As I said, I tried Fomod installation twice with unchecking JC and got same message both times. Before I installed MNC, my manager showed JC installed, but I did reinstall it anyway. Got the same message the second time when install it with JC unchecked. Installation was successful when enabled JC in installing box, third time.

BTW -JC is checked by default in Fomod installation box.

Why don't you just start separating some parts of the mod? Such as; make separate downloads for all script, esp, esm, related files and another download for textures, meshes, animation files, etc.

Well, about 95% of the size is in Meshes/Textures.

Seperating stuff will just result in the mod not working propery unless all the parts are installed.

And the last thing I need is another possible point of failure....

The only thing I could imagine is using an archiver and just make it two parts... Dunno...

MNC.Part1.rar

MNC.Part2.rar

Something like that. Will require an additional step for users to install but guess its not that uncommon.

Again... dunno...

IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS first and foremost state what version of SL you are using!

My apologies dentarr, I forgot to mention my SL version - it's 1.60.2. Have all ( up to date) requirements as well: Creature Framework RC12 separately installed, JContainers 3.2.4, FNIS 5.5 and being using NMM for mod installation.

And I'm not a noob in this area. I just missed to type "2" when wrote "JC 3.4". It's my fault. As I said, I tried Fomod installation twice with unchecking JC and got same message both times. Before I installed MNC, my manager showed JC installed, but I did reinstall it anyway. Got the same message the second time when install it with JC unchecked. Installation was successful when enabled JC in installing box, third time.

I wouldn't be particularly surprised if it's NMM causing issues - it may be overwriting/clearing your preexisting JContainers files even though you unchecked the option in the MNC installer. Its fomod support has been known to be buggy recently.

IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS first and foremost state what version of SL you are using!

My apologies dentarr, I forgot to mention my SL version - it's 1.60.2. Have all ( up to date) requirements as well: Creature Framework RC12 separately installed, JContainers 3.2.4, FNIS 5.5 and being using NMM for mod installation.

Umm.. that was just a general statement for bug reports. It doesnt have much impact with fomod problems. The way MNC works right now stuff can work absolutely fine in SL 1.60 and not at all in SL 1.57-159 and the other way round so it is essential to know the version.

As to my lack of help with fomod problems: I dont use Modmanagers myself so I cant say much.

All the work on the installer was done by lordescobar. And from what I know he is a MO user and probably tailored it for that.

Umm.. that was just a general statement for bug reports. It doesnt have much impact with fomod problems. The way MNC works right now stuff can work absolutely fine in SL 1.60 and not at all in SL 1.57-159 and the other way round so it is essential to know the version.

As to my lack of help with fomod problems: I dont use Modmanagers myself so I cant say much.

All the work on the installer was done by lordescobar. And from what I know he is a MO user and probably tailored it for that.

Thanks for the answer. You, see, I never had a problem with no fomod MNC mod version. I just tried fomod this time since I'm testing NMM 0.60.+ for forum members (see my signature) so I can inform them about manager's good sides and bad sides.

BTW -Just tried no fomod version and NMM installed MNC as expected - no problems at all.

I wouldn't be particularly surprised if it's NMM causing issues - it may be overwriting/clearing your preexisting JContainers files even though you unchecked the option in the MNC installer. Its fomod support has been known to be buggy recently.

Thanks for the answer. That was the reason I tried to install fomod version this time.

Could you please re-install the fomod version so that you again get the error message, and then post your Papyrus log (and turn on debug logging in CF before).

The fomod manager was primary tested against MO, I did my best to also get it working with NMM and in my tests it works with NMM. But I don't use NMM in my daily modding life, so I might miss something.

Could you please re-install the fomod version so that you again get the error message, and then post your Papyrus log (and turn on debug logging in CF before).

The fomod manager was primary tested against MO, I did my best to also get it working with NMM and in my tests it works with NMM. But I don't use NMM in my daily modding life, so I might miss something.

Thanks. Will try. :)

I'm fairly certain he's talking about this error: "Your installed JContainers version is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you don't have JContainers at all. Things will be very broken!"

The Papyrus log would certainly be helpful, though, as it should tell us if JContainers is being loaded at all, or if it's an improper version.

Seperating stuff will just result in the mod not working propery unless all the parts are installed.

The only thing I could imagine is using an archiver and just make it two parts... Dunno...

MNC.Part1.rar

MNC.Part2.rar

Something like that. Will require an additional step for users to install but guess its not that uncommon.

Again... dunno...

You could also upload MNC to a one-click-hoster, they usually allow files to be bigger than 100MB.

Sorry for the delay but my Skyrim was pretty fucked up. Got it to work and got a papyrus log

There are a lot of linker errors in your Papyrus logs in regard to CF. I suggest to uninstall CF, clean your save with a savegame cleaner and then re-install CF.

The equipment appears sometimes but not every time and only certain animations seem to work with it. Also the new creatures don't play their animations, defeat won't work, matchmaker won't work, and train won't work.

Try to reset the animation registry in SexLab (or better completely reset SexLab itself) and re-register mods in CF, and then try again. If it still does not work then post your Papyrus log.

MNC.Part1.rar

MNC.Part2.rar

Again... dunno...

Maybe the better option is an external host (mega.nz, for example).  Ashal has mentioned in other threads that using mirrors like mega.nz to host the files saves on his bandwidth costs.

The equipment appears sometimes but not every time and only certain animations seem to work with it. Also the new creatures don't play their animations, defeat won't work, matchmaker won't work, and train won't work.

#"!§"$$ &$§!

Gave the new package a try on a fresh character.  All animations seemed to work just fine on SL 1.60 HF2.  This was also with the latest JC 3.3 Alpha overwriting the version packaged with MNC.

I only noticed two minor issues in my short test session:

1. Horkers did not get an entry in Creature Framework that I could find, and as such never got their junk.  Note that I'm also using Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures addon that adds a silly number of entries in CF, if that has any relation to it.

2.  The new animations don't seem to trigger "ending orgasm" effects in SL (sound/screen shake).  They do however trigger events like fill-her-up inflation, so it may just be cosmetic.

Edit:  I'm using the non-FMOD version.

Gave the new package a try on a fresh character.  All animations seemed to work just fine on SL 1.60 HF2.  This was also with the latest JC 3.3 Alpha overwriting the version packaged with MNC.

I only noticed two minor issues in my short test session:

1. Horkers did not get an entry in Creature Framework that I could find, and as such never got their junk.  Note that I'm also using Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures addon that adds a silly number of entries in CF, if that has any relation to it.

2.  The new animations don't seem to trigger "ending orgasm" effects in SL (sound/screen shake).  They do however trigger events like fill-her-up inflation, so it may just be cosmetic.

Edit:  I'm using the non-FMOD version.

Crap. You are right. I added the wrong slnc.json.

Packing up without missing anything gets harder and harder :blush:

Uploading fixed version now.

Lordescobar - this is what I get when choose to not to install JC included in the box when having JC separatelly installed. Story in pictures:

As you can see, JC is installed separately.

YJ1kxyP.png

TfCj7Bm.png

2. I just uninstalled MNC fomod

tzKp4ju.png

Installing MNC:

zR9q3uJ.png

Unchecking JC:

6dDSOBU.png

PwEZ9xx.png

Finished installation and

Running FNIS

QDT56Kl.png

Running LOOT

Final result (Screenshot didn't want to capture the picture so I'm posting only the text):

"You installed Jcontainers version is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you don't have JContainers at all. Things will be very broken!"

So, you see, I have to install JC from the box, otherwise, mod won't work. But, I'm not sying that this is MNC's fault. I'm just saying that NMM 0.60.8 has certain issues with fomod. I checked few forums and people complain about this.

As I said in one of my previous post here - never had a problem with installation of this mod until ver.9.0

Edit - I just reinstalled Alpha 9.0 (which I had before 9.0) - works like a charm :) P.S. I rejected to overwrite separately installed JC and the mod works flawlessly.

Here is the proof:

post-894077-0-90472200-1443296934_thumb.png

When I save the game after activating "Enable creature animations" option in Sexlab menu, my savegame file becomes corrupted and I can't load it neither by the game (because of CTD) nor even by SaveTool (because of AppCrash message). I noticed that it happens only after activation the option mentioned above with MNC esp's in my load order. Does someone else have the same problem? If so, is there any way to make MNC 8.33 work with Sexlab 1.60.2 without breaking saves?

Here is me again and my hopeless "researches". I'll try to explain the result of them schematically:

"my modlist" means list of plugins i use (see attached file). By default every plugin is activated unless otherwise stated below

my modlist with SL 1.59 - no problems

my modlist with SL 1.60.2 hotfix 2 - broken savegame

my modlist with SL 1.60.2 hotfix 2 but Hentai Creatures (from MNC 8.9) is disabled - no problems 

my modlist with SL 1.60.2 hotfix 2 but UIExtensions is disabled - no problem

my modlist with SL 1.60.2 hotfix 2 but MF_RadiantProstitution is disabled - no problem

How to explain that? Too much scripts for one savegame? Or some specific conflict between mods? Is there any possibility to fix the problem without refuse of using the mods listed above?

loadorder.txt