Hoping someone can suggest a fix for this.

I have just paid for one of the dogs at Markath as a follower, Vigillance and he appears as a german shepherd.

However when he gets down and dirty with either my PC or Mjoll my follower he morphs into the standard Skyrim dog for the act and then morphs back to a shepherd after the event.

Any ideas how to fix this ?

Sounds like you have a replacer for the dog model. Creature Framework can't take that into account so when it swaps the models it uses the vanilla version.

There are two options: remove the dog replacer so the CF models match, or replace the models used in CF with the Judah (german shepherd) aroused model. The latter will require some familiarity with the internals of the Data folder and with your mod manager of choice.

This is just a little Tips:

1. Sexlab MCM menu -> Clean system. (waiting for a second)

2. In Animation Setting -> Check(stick)  Allow Creature Animation + Match Creature Gender ( Creature always show penis).

3. In Creature Framework MCM -> Re-registry All Mods.

4. In Hentai Creature MCM -> Check dump spell on you (you must done it again if before you check)

5. Use Matchmaker rev.7 by ashal. catch spell on u and creatures (boar, deer, goat .etc.)

THIS IS WORK PERFECT ALL CREATURES (include boar, deer, goat, wishmother, new troll animation)

I have those air humping creatures too. I'd love to try to re-register, but it seems i can't even see the CF MCM???

And yeah... i have waited, entered another cell, reloaded, or tried older savegames/newgame. It just won't show up.

Any idea on what's causing it?

Ooh, you've got bigger issues aside from animations not working if the MCM doesn't even show up. You might need to update some other related mods, like Skyui.

Nah, it's not SkyUI.  I ran into the same issue with the latest version of CF not showing up in the MCM.  I believe I ended up starting a new game from scratch before it would show up at all.  Probably some crazy conflict in the save game. 

I have just paid for one of the dogs at Markath as a follower, Vigillance and he appears as a german shepherd.

However when he gets down and dirty with either my PC or Mjoll my follower he morphs into the standard Skyrim dog for the act and then morphs back to a shepherd after the event.

German shepherds are not vanilla creatures, so you seem to have another unsupported mod installed. It's just not possible to add support to all existing third-party mods, so there is no easy fix. There are thee things you can do: (1) Remove the unsupported mod, (2) add support yourself (MNC comes already with a german shepherd boner mesh, so you only need to write the config), or (3) use the german shepherd that comes with hentai creatures (whose name I don't remember).

He is called Judah (in homage of the Judah mod.)

SIDENOTE:

If you are patient for a few days I am pretty sure I have a new version out by the weekend. I am also pretty confident all creature/animation registration problems will be ironed out by then

All the new animations are now working in 8.9, however I find Chaurushunter and Ashhoper's animations are not aliged right, just small issues, hope you can fix that in later version.

If you have "even actors heights" on they won't align at all. If people don't mind the creatures growing for sex scenes I'll have to make a 2nd set of animations for every creature that scales. Which is a lot.

My ashhopper is getting monstrously bigger with evenheight on whenever sex begins... I thought ashhoppers of max size are basically small cute things... but it seems not... is there any way get through this problem??

Turn it off for intended results. At the moment I don't know of a fix :(

Yup, the critters that scale in game are just a headache and a half for the animators. 

I wonder if Ashal can code the " even actors height " flag for humanoid on humanoid characters only and force it off when creatures are involved.  That would help alleviate alignment issues when dealing with critters who are larger / smaller than the actor. 

Yup, the critters that scale in game are just a headache and a half for the animators. 

I wonder if Ashal can code the " even actors height " flag for humanoid on humanoid characters only and force it off when creatures are involved.  That would help alleviate alignment issues when dealing with critters who are larger / smaller than the actor. 

Thats a good point.

What might help even more would be an additional parameter for registering animations. Like, now we can set rotation, offset and flags like "mouthopen". Having an additional value like "scaling" to overwrite the default value and/or the settings in the menu would make sure animations run at the scale the animator inteded for every animation/stage.

All the new animations are now working in 8.9, however I find Chaurushunter and Ashhoper's animations are not aliged right, just small issues, hope you can fix that in later version.

If you have "even actors heights" on they won't align at all. If people don't mind the creatures growing for sex scenes I'll have to make a 2nd set of animations for every creature that scales. Which is a lot.

My ashhopper is getting monstrously bigger with evenheight on whenever sex begins... I thought ashhoppers of max size are basically small cute things... but it seems not... is there any way get through this problem??

OK that's the problem, never mind then, I just turn it off then.

Thanks, hope we can get the the option in the next update.

Thank for clear that up.

German shepherds are not vanilla creatures, so you seem to have another unsupported mod installed. It's just not possible to add support to all existing third-party mods, so there is no easy fix. There are thee things you can do: (1) Remove the unsupported mod, (2) add support yourself (MNC comes already with a german shepherd boner mesh, so you only need to write the config), or (3) use the german shepherd that comes with hentai creatures (whose name I don't remember).

He is called Judah (in homage of the Judah mod.)

SIDENOTE:

If you are patient for a few days I am pretty sure I have a new version out by the weekend. I am also pretty confident all creature/animation registration problems will be ironed out by then

Thanks for the info, I have looked through my MO install and the only appearance of German shepherds is with MNC can't see it anywhere else. (other than collisions of course with Stevierage SevenbaseVag)

TBH its not a game breaker and iam patient

Sounds like you have a replacer for the dog model. Creature Framework can't take that into account so when it swaps the models it uses the vanilla version.

There are two options: remove the dog replacer so the CF models match, or replace the models used in CF with the Judah (german shepherd) aroused model. The latter will require some familiarity with the internals of the Data folder and with your mod manager of choice.

I thought it had something to do with your more creatures mod but that is only an esp, the joys of heavily modded games

The new critters (deer, boar, goat, etc.) just refuse to give me some sugar. Tried it through Hentai, Matchmaker, yet nothing happens, the spell fizzles. I've done everything that needed to be done (FNIS, rebuild/clean, reload, allow creature animations) still, nothing. I am seeing the new dog/wolf and troll animations, which should mean that I've done everything correctly.

Pls halp

How did you do it for dog/wolf?

I haven't tried with either, but isn't the wolf skeleton just an upscaled (by 20%) dog skeleton? Since a wolf is it's own race does skyrim and/or sexlab see that 1.20 as a 1.00 which is why even actors heights doesn't affect it?

Or does even actors height scale the wolf down and I've never noticed?

Horkers in game are also 20% bigger than their skeleton.nif, but when I test them in game they have a very noticeable shrink.

Great!, your solution works fine, a goat just raped the pc just after finishing the reset animation registry.

Only problem to solve, yet, is the lack of schlongs on the beasts. I did try almost everything to get it working but no results until now.

Any idea will be welcome.

Thanks again for the inspired solution.

I dont know if this is related, but when toying with the options in CF, for me, setting the min arousal to 0 or disabling (unchecking) Sexlab Aroused support, had the consequency of making all creatures schlongs not visible.

Problem solved. I uninstalled MNC 8.9alpha, enter Skyrim, save. Clean save to be sure. Open Skyrim again, save. Quit.

Installed MNC 8.9alpha. Reset registry animations. My beasty freinds are wearing their malehood around. I left the default SL Aroused Creatures (60) and it's checked at CF

Seems like MNC works fine without too much job to do. I think that the secret of all is to make a couple of clean saves to let MNC working.

I hope this will help other users. :)

Last boar stage: Okay heared that a few times now. Willl have to investigate...

As for 1.60: It seems the event does not trigger correctly. So it will only add new critters if you use a new savegame or clean up an old save.

Will investigate that too. As for NMM I got a fix from lordescobar and will add that too to fix the fomod version. I hope I can get it done by Sunday.

As for creatures not taking their junk out: thats bad news. If you did reset/re-register in the MCM and still no joy I am a bit at a loss. CF 12 works very well for me so far...

Thanks so much,

i tried everything, also start new Save, still my Spell fails on the new Creatures, :o(

But hey everything else works fine with Sexlab 1.60 Hfix2!

All other Creatures Work fine for me also the 3d Meshes from CreatureFramework work fine.

All new Animations are registered in SL, there i see the Deer Animations and such..

The New Creatures have their Nude Model too, just the Training and the Spell won't work.

Thanks for you great Work and sorry if we People just report Bugs, but be sure we all thank you for this Great Mod, also many Thanks for the Animators and 3D Artists! *hug*

I don't know for the others, but although I applied offered patch from some previous post (did all as it was requested), Leito's M/F/A animations doesn't work correctly. I used Match maker to trigger animations but as you can see, girl is standing in all M/F/A animations. Swapping actors position doesn't work as well as changing animations. I do not know "whom to blame", Match maker or MNC or SL 1.60.2 or Leito's animations. (Just kidding about blaming) My point is that some of named mods is responsible for this glitch as well as I don't know to what thread to report this. So forgive me if I posted my problem in the wrong thread.

post-894077-0-73580900-1443138595_thumb.jpg

post-894077-0-91373400-1443138651_thumb.jpg

I don't know for the others, but although I applied offered patch from some previous post (did all as it was requested), Leito's M/F/A animations doesn't work correctly. I used Match maker to trigger animations but as you can see, girl is standing in all M/F/A animations. Swapping actors position doesn't work as well as changing animations. I do not know "whom to blame", Match maker or MNC or SL 1.60.2 or Leito's animations. (Just kidding about blaming) My point is that some of named mods is responsible for this glitch as well as I don't know to what thread to report this. So forgive me if I posted my problem in the wrong thread.

attachicon.gifScreenShot38.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot39.jpg

When using Matchmaker, creature first, second actor, then you. That's the only way I got it to work right now.

When using Matchmaker, creature first, second actor, then you. That's the only way I got it to work right now.

rydin, thanks for the answer but I tried this and it didn't work, and I tried F/A/M too without result. Didn't tried yet M/A/F and M/F/A

Edit - found the winning combination for me :) It's a F/M/A... Maaaan hot sex indeed. :)

I can't get genitals to work during SL animations, tried reinstalling and changing load order but nope.avi. Is this a bug with the latest version of MNC?

Try this: reset animation registry in SL MCM first, and then re-register all animations in MNC MCM menu. Works like a charm. :)

rydin, thanks for the answer but I tried this and it didn't work, and I tried F/A/M too without result. Didn't tried yet M/A/F and M/F/A

Edit - found the winning combination for me :) It's a F/M/A... Maaaan hot sex indeed. :)

Well, Leitos animations are the first and only ones that use 3 different genders. As far as I can tell there is no real support for that in Matchmaker. It will work if you get the correct sequence but that is about all you can do. I have no idea if/how other mods, like Defeat, handles that... I can only tell you they are correctly registered as male, female and critter in SL itself.

Well, Leitos animations are the first and only ones that use 3 different genders. As far as I can tell there is no real support for that in Matchmaker. It will work if you get the correct sequence but that is about all you can do. I have no idea if/how other mods, like Defeat, handles that... I can only tell you they are correctly registered as male, female and critter in SL itself.

Thanks for the answer dentarr. I managed to find the combinations which makes all Leito's 2humans + animal working.

I only need to remember which one was it.  ;):D

2. In Animation Setting -> Check(stick)  Allow Creature Animation + Match Creature Gender ( Creature always show penis).

4. In Hentai Creature MCM -> Check dump spell on you (you must done it again if before you check)

5. Use Matchmaker rev.7 by ashal. catch spell on u and creatures (boar, deer, goat .etc.)

THIS IS WORK PERFECT ALL CREATURES (include boar, deer, goat, wishmother, new troll animation)

woo, works perfectly, thanks.

Only concern I have tho is in order to have creatures with schlongs, you must check Sexlab integration and sexlab arousal integration. The arousal option has crashed my game on many occasion, looking at the papyrus after crashes it shows a spam of CF and Aroused, mostly with humans and not creatures. I usually disabled that and it runs smoother for me. So either chance of crashing but creatures with dicks... or air humping and more stable...

woo, works perfectly, thanks.

Only concern I have tho is in order to have creatures with schlongs, you must check Sexlab integration and sexlab arousal integration. The arousal option has crashed my game on many occasion, looking at the papyrus after crashes it shows a spam of CF and Aroused, mostly with humans and not creatures. I usually disabled that and it runs smoother for me. So either chance of crashing but creatures with dicks... or air humping and more stable...

I NEVER have aroused integration active. Its definately not neccesary to work properly.

When you start saving frequently it appears that the API is not found. After the release of the game and a new load, a message appears. Reboot and again lost API. Often lost in the game. Sometimes 5 consecutive boots normally and 6 is not, or vice versa.
Animations are working properly, but the models do not change creatures.
SL 160,2. ZAZ. SexLab Submit. MNC.
There is no plug-ins affecting.
What to do?