How did you do it for dog/wolf?

I haven't tried with either, but isn't the wolf skeleton just an upscaled (by 20%) dog skeleton? Since a wolf is it's own race does skyrim and/or sexlab see that 1.20 as a 1.00 which is why even actors heights doesn't affect it?

Or does even actors height scale the wolf down and I've never noticed?

Horkers in game are also 20% bigger than their skeleton.nif, but when I test them in game they have a very noticeable shrink.

Chuckle.  I did it pretty much like you think I did.   ( Scaled the skeleton in Max to match the ingame scale )

Though, you can see from the end results, it isn't perfect.  Especially when you use a wolf in game vs the dog.

In order to get better alignments, you would have to recreate the same animation for all size variants.  Eg:  Large Spiders vs Small Ones.  That's a pretty tall order.   Even then, you have to consider player characters come in different sizes, so perfect alignments really only happen within Max :D

The canines aren't too bad since their size difference is pretty close.   But for some of the others, like the Chaurus, Spider, Bear, Sabrecat, etc.  The size differences between the player character and the critter is quite large.  When SexLab tries to average them out, it will throw your alignments out of whack a bit. 

I can't get genitals to work during SL animations, tried reinstalling and changing load order but nope.avi. Is this a bug with the latest version of MNC?

Try this: reset animation registry in SL MCM first, and then re-register all animations in MNC MCM menu. Works like a charm. :)

There are quite a number of spots for error when you encounter this problem. Elf Prince's solution being what resolved mine but only after I spent hours trying to get the MNC MCM menu to even appear. If you can't view the MCM menu (as in it is there, but won't populate a damn thing) make sure your SKSE is up to date (as of this writing version 1.7.3).

Hello there! Long time user, first time poster. First of all, I'd like to give you a sincere thank you for the work that you and the wonderful collaborators that made this mod possible. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I've been looking a long time for someone that creates your art. This art strikes a very specific niche that I could absolutely find no where else. This mod is the key to an unmarked door down an unlit hallway, to a room who's lights now shine and these paintings have been placed upon the previous baron walls. I'd have left Skyrim long ago were it not for the hard, creative, quality work that these animators have spent countless hours on. We are lucky to have you.

Weird, I'm trying to install MNC 8.9a FOMOD and NMM fucks up and tells me 

"A problem occured during install:

The Element "plugin" has invalid child element "typeDescriptor". List of possible elements expected: "image, files, conditionFlags".

The mod was not installed

Trying the no-fomod version

How did you do it for dog/wolf?

I haven't tried with either, but isn't the wolf skeleton just an upscaled (by 20%) dog skeleton? Since a wolf is it's own race does skyrim and/or sexlab see that 1.20 as a 1.00 which is why even actors heights doesn't affect it?

Or does even actors height scale the wolf down and I've never noticed?

Horkers in game are also 20% bigger than their skeleton.nif, but when I test them in game they have a very noticeable shrink.

Chuckle.  I did it pretty much like you think I did.   ( Scaled the skeleton in Max to match the ingame scale )

Though, you can see from the end results, it isn't perfect.  Especially when you use a wolf in game vs the dog.

In order to get better alignments, you would have to recreate the same animation for all size variants.  Eg:  Large Spiders vs Small Ones.  That's a pretty tall order.   Even then, you have to consider player characters come in different sizes, so perfect alignments really only happen within Max :D

The canines aren't too bad since their size difference is pretty close.   But for some of the others, like the Chaurus, Spider, Bear, Sabrecat, etc.  The size differences between the player character and the critter is quite large.  When SexLab tries to average them out, it will throw your alignments out of whack a bit. 

Alright good to know. Thanks

I NEVER have aroused integration active. Its definately not neccesary to work properly.

Why is that even in there? Unchecking that fixed my problems entirely on it's own. Maybe have it be set off by default?

Because a large portion of the SexLab community uses SexLab Aroused/Redux, and want integration with it. SLNC in the old days had it as well. The setting is enabled by default only if SexLab Aroused/Redux is installed. If it's causing problems for you, it's almost certainly something wrong with your setup. I've tested it rather thoroughly, and it works flawlessly for me and many others. Also, disabling it shouldn't affect much of anything, unless your setup really is horribly borked in some way. If you're having issues with it, don't just say so - provide more information, details about what is happening, and definitely attach your Papyrus log. Without any of this, I can't do anything to help you or potentially solve your problem.

I NEVER have aroused integration active. Its definately not neccesary to work properly.

Why is that even in there? Unchecking that fixed my problems entirely on it's own. Maybe have it be set off by default?

Because a large portion of the SexLab community uses SexLab Aroused/Redux, and want integration with it. SLNC in the old days had it as well. The setting is enabled by default only if SexLab Aroused/Redux is installed. If it's causing problems for you, it's almost certainly something wrong with your setup. I've tested it rather thoroughly, and it works flawlessly for me and many others. Also, disabling it shouldn't affect much of anything, unless your setup really is horribly borked in some way. If you're having issues with it, don't just say so - provide more information, details about what is happening, and definitely attach your Papyrus log. Without any of this, I can't do anything to help you or potentially solve your problem.

Thanks, but I don't really have a problem right now, everything is working fine. But okay, 1.60.2, Aroused Redux 21, if I leave Aroused Intergration on, none of the creatures have any wangs. I toggle it off, and they have it. Several others have reported the same thing, and toggling it off solved it for them. I never had a problem with this in 1.59c.

Currently not running a game that uses MNC (it died due to other reasons) so I'm unable to provide papyrus for this, but someone else probably can.

Problem solved. I uninstalled MNC 8.9alpha, enter Skyrim, save. Clean save to be sure. Open Skyrim again, save. Quit.

Installed MNC 8.9alpha. Reset registry animations. My beasty freinds are wearing their malehood around. I left the default SL Aroused Creatures (60) and it's checked at CF

Seems like MNC works fine without too much job to do. I think that the secret of all is to make a couple of clean saves to let MNC working.

I hope this will help other users. :)

Re-install after clean save work for me too, thanks a lot :)

This is just a little Tips:

1. Sexlab MCM menu -> Clean system. (waiting for a second)

2. In Animation Setting -> Check(stick)  Allow Creature Animation + Match Creature Gender ( Creature always show penis).

3. In Creature Framework MCM -> Re-registry All Mods.

4. In Hentai Creature MCM -> Check dump spell on you (you must done it again if before you check)

5. Use Matchmaker rev.7 by ashal. catch spell on u and creatures (boar, deer, goat .etc.)

THIS IS WORK PERFECT ALL CREATURES (include boar, deer, goat, wishmother, new troll animation)

woo, works perfectly, thanks.

Only concern I have tho is in order to have creatures with schlongs, you must check Sexlab integration and sexlab arousal integration. The arousal option has crashed my game on many occasion, looking at the papyrus after crashes it shows a spam of CF and Aroused, mostly with humans and not creatures. I usually disabled that and it runs smoother for me. So either chance of crashing but creatures with dicks... or air humping and more stable...

Odd, because if its not checked, none of my creatures have schlongs. Also started over and in Bleak Falls Barrow, none of my draugr are packing and I do have the boxes checked. 1.60 is great, but finding a lot of problems with it and various mods. Oh well. Long as it works.

Thanks, but I don't really have a problem right now, everything is working fine. But okay, 1.60.2, Aroused Redux 21, if I leave Aroused Intergration on, none of the creatures have any wangs. I toggle it off, and they have it. Several others have reported the same thing, and toggling it off solved it for them. I never had a problem with this in 1.59c.

Currently not running a game that uses MNC (it died due to other reasons) so I'm unable to provide papyrus for this, but someone else probably can.

Which is odd because mines the opposite. Aroused off, no wang, aroused on, wang. Also had no problem in 1.59c either, worked perfectly. Granted, MNC latest version is Alpha and 1.60 is brand new, so theres bound to be issues. Found one for Apropos, had to reload it as all the synonyms vanished on me. It also broke the birthing animations for Soul Gem oven and SG pregnancy mods.

I have no idea why Skeevers can not be interacted with. What is the best way to initiate "animations" with them? I have used irresistibly attractive spell (fizzes with no effect message or something like that), puppet spell, and jacking up it's arousal level.. All other creatures work. I have updated SL, MNC, BDIC.

Because it was bugged. Will release a new version today that has Hentai Skeevers fixed.

I use Sexlab Framework 1.59c and had to go back to MNC 8.5 because failed to compile MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex. It means I was not able to add custom creature races from Monster Mod, Animallica, etc

Compiling works in 8.5 version. I don't know why I fail in lastest version.

I use Sexlab Framework 1.59c and had to go back to MNC 8.5 because failed to compile MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex. It means I was not able to add custom creature races from Monster Mod, Animallica, etc

Compiling works in 8.5 version. I don't know why I fail in lastest version.

Because it uses dependancies from SL 1.60. You probably have to install at least the sources of SL 1.60 to get it compiled...

More Nasty Critters 9.0

Changelog

=========

Rewrote Creature and Animation registry script to get support for SL 1.60 and keep compatible with SL pre-1.60. (Thanks to Ashal for all the help)

Added Horker Animation (thanks to llabsky)

Added Cow Animation (thanks to llabsky)

Added Hagraven Animation (thanks to FunnyBiz)

Added nude Horker model (Thanks to Vioxsis)

Thanks to lordescobar for adding Horker to SLNC and for fixing up the fomod installer

Added Horker, Cow and Hagraven to Hentai Creatures

Some important notes:

This version should now work with current and previous versions onf SL. However I had to rewrite the creature registry in large parts. This is a 3300 lines script and it is well possible that some error crept in. I did test in SL 1.60.

BUT:

I no longer run SL 1.59 so I can not test MNC on that version any longer. Also I know that MNC hit the hard animation limit in SL 1.59 so if you cant see the new animations...  that might be the cause.

That said I do recommend you update to SL 1.60. It is a pretty painless process :blush:

Also, depending on feedback, this will probably be the last version of MNC to support 1.59 and older. Simply because it is rather pointless to add animations when we are over the limit of the old SL versions...

Concerning Hagraven: Vioxsis created a cool nude model for them. It is not included here because I found another pressing matter: MNC is getting damn close to the 100mb limit. So adding new stuff requires me to find a solution for that first.

(but you can download the replacer in llabskys "more creature animations" thread.

IF CRITTERS DONT GET NUDE OR YOU DONT SEE NEW ANIMATIONS:

"Reset animation registry" in Sexlab Menu

"Re-register all mods" in Creature Framework Menu

Up next:

Adding support for creature gender! Ashal got me set up for that and my tests look promising. However too much work/testing required to make it into this release.

installed the new version...

the first thing I got was... CF is downgraded to version 11... things might be broken...

so... is there a downgrade? maybe the wrong version in the new MNC v.9 ?

p.s.: tested it... the fomod-version has correctly CF version 12, the other one has CF 11... please correct this

installed the new version...

the first thing I got was... CF is downgraded to version 11... things might be broken...

so... is there a downgrade? maybe the wrong version in the new MNC v.9 ?

p.s.: tested it... the fomod-version has correctly CF version 12, the other one has CF 11... please correct this

Fixed. Plz re-download!

dentarr - There is a problem with Fomod installation. I used NMM for MNC installation. During the installation, I got a box with options. Since I have Jcontainer 3.4 installed separately, I unchecked JContainer in the box. Started the game and got info that I have no JContiner installed or that is not compatible with the mod's version and that I will have serious problem with the mod. I reinstalled JContainer again, and got same problem. I guess that I have to use version from Fomod. :)

The reason why I have Jcontainers installed separately is that I have a profile that doesn't have MNC installed and some mods that requires JC.

I wish that this can be fixed for the users who have JC installed separately.

Yup, the critters that scale in game are just a headache and a half for the animators. 

I wonder if Ashal can code the " even actors height " flag for humanoid on humanoid characters only and force it off when creatures are involved.  That would help alleviate alignment issues when dealing with critters who are larger / smaller than the actor. 

Sorry if this problem described more above, but i'm going from top to down. And i repeat my words from another thread.

The worst thing that Bethesda did is NPC height, i mean not for default Skyrim, but for LoversLab mods, which require proper actors alignment. So we have two step scaling: skeleton multiplied by 'Race Height' and then 'NPC Height'. Thanks to Ashal for 'Race/Gender Specific Adjustments'. So first step of scaling for every animation and for every race combinations resolved.

But the second step!!! Most even LoversLab modders with creation new NPC, for example to simulate brutal males (daedra etc.), simply set NPC height to high values and while animating regardless settings of 'Even Actors Height':

1 disturb user if setting OFF, then if you adjust positions for actors you receive needing to reajust all positions back for 'normal' scaled NPCs.

2 all seems weird if setting ON, when brutal actor will shrink to normal size, .

Best solution for such NPCs just create copy of their race with bigger race height and do not touch NPC height. It requires just one minute.

About Ashal, i asked question about to mark particular animation while registration to mark 'do not scale anyway', we'll see what he decide in next SL release.