I'm having issues with this mod, namely, it doesn't seem to do anything. I have all nessicary animation packs and I've run FINIS, but when I select "Sex" from the menu that pops up nothing happens.. what gives?

Do you have creature animations enabled in SexLab?

Do you have creature animations enabled in SexLab?

Yes

Found the problem.. it turns out I had all the horse animations turned off

post-145287-0-64425600-1401661297_thumb.jpg

Marvellous update mazoky. Thank you. :heart:

2 questions: Dog Meeko is my animal follower, when I asked my female follower to "take care for my pet" she accepted but nothing else happened. Dos you mod recognized present animal follower as a pet or do I have to fins some? If I do, where?

second question: If i disable arousal in MCM, but let other options checked, will the checked relationships work?

Personally I would prefer if Arousal was not a requirement but something optional. ie if it is installed then this mod will have extra features but even with out it, this mod will be able to function. 

I say this because some of us has too many mod already active. Or just don't want to use that specific mod. If Arousal is integrated to Sexlab so that it's only one mod with the option to disable that feature entirely then I would be fine.

Ok tested it some more. Deathhound rape worked fine when it was following - so yes to the above question. Resist didn't work, maybe add a message to say it failed or something? Deathhound rapes you anyway!

Some bugs:

Shortcut key still doesn't work with deathhounds.

Pets, like deathhound shouldn't have dialogue options to take care of another pet.

Serana has no dialogue to take care of a pet.

A few typos and weird dialogue.

A pet will sometimes get stuck in a lying position after orgasming. Area transition seems to fix it.

circ - I can't say anything about other bugs that you have, but I have dialogue sex with Serana to satisfied my pet. She accepted it. The only problem was lack of animation with Serana and my dog follower. Animation with dog and follower works in my case only when when using puppet master spell.

What about the ability to offer your character up to hostile animals out in the wild in order to build a relationship with that animal over time? It could be on a chance basis, and if they accept your offer the first time, then they will be easier to approach the next time, and the next time after that, until they can become a potential follower. I know about Tame Beasts 2, but that doesn't use sex to accomplish its ends.. or does this mod basically do all of that now as it is?

I'm about to find out..

Hmm, this mod doesn't seem to be working for me correctly. I have everything that is required installed and the mod configs are appearing in MCM so it should be fine but apparently it isn't. Whenever I open up the menu and try to do anything nothing happens. Was wondering if anyone else has this problem and/or a fix to it.

Does/Will this work with actual creature Companions, or does it only work on 'normal' creatures that are made into 'followers' via some other method?

Yes, it's work as ver. 1.x. Haven't tried the latest Beta.

I managed to use "hentai pregnancy" and activate the impregnation "estrus chaurus" \o/

What does it means? Does it mean that if you install both mods above (H pregnancy and estrus chaurus) every pregnancy will be the same like the one triggered by Estrus or ... ?

How do I update to latest ver.? Do I just install the ver. 2 and that's it? Anyway, what changes already made on ver. 2, does it has MCM menu already?

Other question (request)

- Is it possible to add pregnancy so that the player character can get pregnant when fucked by any creature(s)?

- Would it be possible to make the character to give birth like in Estrus, just with other thing (or baby)? Maybe an option to abort or make her son (from any creature) become follower?

This a great mod, I can tell it's going to evolve into one of the really good ones (in my opinion). But for us controller users, could you switch back to the original menu system (the one before the update) please? I mapped the activate sex button to the action button on my controller, and when I selected the "steal" option the menu popped up for sex or to close the menu, but before I could select the sex option the "steal" animation started to play which resulted in the picture below. After the horse was done, both the horse and my character returned to earth (or Mundus) and the camera views were COMPLETELY messed up.

post-145287-0-89006000-1401827368_thumb.jpg

EDIT: I'm NOT saying, get rid of the MCM menu, I like that feature, I'm just saying it would be nice to have the old activate system back.

I am confused, I have Tame the Beasts 2 installed and I am trying to figure out what to do with the Sexlabmodifbeast 1.55.rar. If I try to install it through Mod Organizer I dont end up with anything listed as data. What do I do with the two files in this zip?

update :D

• - Addition reaction for your pet
  • - add Option classic activate
  • - correcting some scripts
  • - Added 2 Esp file "SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp" file and "SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp"
  • - adding an archive to make it compatible race of the "tame beast" with sexlab
  • - Add wolf and dog in city

edit : ah I forgot :) if you had a sexual relationship with a chaurus, it activates the pregnancy EstrusChaurus :D

update :D

• - Addition reaction for your pet
  • - add Option classic activate
  • - correcting some scripts
  • - Added 2 Esp file "SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp" file and "SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp"
  • - adding an archive to make it compatible race of the "tame beast" with sexlab
  • - Add wolf and dog in city

edit : ah I forgot :) if you had a sexual relationship with a chaurus, it activates the pregnancy EstrusChaurus :D

Nice! I look forward to trying out the updated version.