Do you have the required mods and are loading them in the correct order?

The files I have are:

SexLab

Tame Beast

SexLabAnimalSex

SexLabAnimalSexDawn

SexLabAnimalSexTame

That's also the load order, although the esm is towards the top and the esp's are at the bottom.  I've tried various ways in the load order, even left out the Tame Beast thing, but it doesn't work no matter what I do, it just crashes as soon as the Skyrim load screen comes up.

The files I have are:

SexLab

Tame Beast

SexLabAnimalSex

SexLabAnimalSexDawn

SexLabAnimalSexTame

That's also the load order, although the esm is towards the top and the esp's are at the bottom.  I've tried various ways in the load order, even left out the Tame Beast thing, but it doesn't work no matter what I do, it just crashes as soon as the Skyrim load screen comes up.

I don't see sexlab aroused in that list; if you're using animal sex 2.0+ you'll crash without it.

The files I have are:

SexLab

Tame Beast

SexLabAnimalSex

SexLabAnimalSexDawn

SexLabAnimalSexTame

I don't see sexlab aroused in that list; if you're using animal sex 2.0+ you'll crash without it.

Okay, installed "Aroused", I didn't realise that was a seperate file to install - while it does now load, nothing happens when I try to initiate something by pressing "K"... do I need to start a new game or something?

I simply cannot get this mod to work. I have tried checking my corners and making sure I do research prior to asking for help (troubleshooted initial load order issues causing CTD), but I am throwing the towel now.

This is the first sex mod I am trying to get to work. Attached are the things I felt were checked off right to get the animations and mod to work.

I have a lot of mods, in the boot order pic sexlab and sexlabaroused are further up top in boot priority.

Nothing occurs after I hit "K" and select the "Sex" option. Is it mesh related? Do any of the sex mods just not function together cause of mesh conflicts? Like I installed beastextras first and did not overwrite mesh conflicts creatures mesh pack since I just wanted the horse meshes.

post-480411-0-20576900-1404085668_thumb.png

post-480411-0-32275900-1404085687_thumb.jpg

post-480411-0-76771500-1404085708_thumb.jpg

post-480411-0-51406700-1404085742_thumb.jpg

post-480411-0-03321600-1404085765_thumb.jpg

post-480411-0-64936800-1404086123_thumb.png

I've got it working to a degree, but it's kind of hit or miss.  The dog animation works at the moment, but the horse doesn't work properly, it doesn't have a schlong for one thing so it looks stupid.  Do these sex mods interfere with each other cuz I can't get the "Defeat" one to work properly either, they just stand there.. or kill my character instead of the rape scenerio kicking in.

I simply cannot get this mod to work. I have tried checking my corners and making sure I do research prior to asking for help (troubleshooted initial load order issues causing CTD), but I am throwing the towel now.

This is the first sex mod I am trying to get to work. Attached are the things I felt were checked off right to get the animations and mod to work.

I have a lot of mods, in the boot order pic sexlab and sexlabaroused are further up top in boot priority.

Nothing occurs after I hit "K" and select the "Sex" option. Is it mesh related? Do any of the sex mods just not function together cause of mesh conflicts? Like I installed beastextras first and did not overwrite mesh conflicts creatures mesh pack since I just wanted the horse meshes.

the hotkeys "K" is already used by SexLab for change the actor..

You can change the hotkey if you didn't already know.  Because I use a controller I changed it to "right" on the D-pad.

before SexLab v1.57 I used the left and right on 360 D-pad, for advance the animations-stage and change the animation, and and the shift key on your keyboard to return to the previous stage, but for some strange reason, the new SexLab 1:57 fuziona not more this combination of D-pad and keyboard, I do not know what the cause of this..? :(

Ps: add the full support with all this Creatures..  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/  :blush:

This mod seems to be very hit or miss for me now as well. Sometimes I can hit the hotkey (which I remapped to "B") and it will work fine. The Popup menu will appear and I can hit "Sex" and things will play out fine. But other times, using it on the exact same type of animal, I get nothing. No popup menu or anything. I haven't really been able to see a pattern with it either, it just seems very fickle about when it wants to work for me or not.  :unsure:

One thing I've noticed is that it has issues with custom races - I haven't been able to get it to work with any custon race, the animal just does this weird ragdoll thing.  The only times I've got it to work even remotely properly have been with "normal" races like Nord and Breton for example.

Again... got it working using a "normal" Breton, as I suspected I would... there just doesn't seem to be more than a couple of different animations though... two for the dog, one for the horse - are there any others out there compatible with this mod?

It would be really nice if this mod added a calm effect after sex so the critter you just had sex with dosnt try to eat you after... I like the idea of basicly offering critters a bit of a bribe not to murder you on the highway :D

Okay, I have installed all mods correctly and have started a new game.

I tried to speed trough it to find the first dog I can who's name is "stump" but when i bring up the menu and select sex nothing happens. What am i doing wrong?

Do you have creature animations enabled in the SexLab MCM menu? There is a checkbox that needs to be ticked under the Animation Settings submenu in order to enable them.

yep that fixed it, but the dog does not get erect during the animation its only the sheath...

any ideas on how to fix this?

Do you have SexLab Nude Creatures?

If not, get that and the meshes/textures mods that it points to (Horny Dogs of Skyrim, for exmaple). Alternately, get More Nasty Critters and its requirements. It will do roughly the same thing as Nude Creatures (even includes it), but includes more/newer creatures and animations (will also need the aforementioned mesh/texture mods, ie. Horny Dogs of Skryim).

Bin using this mod for a few days when it stopped working for hostile animals, it still works for most friendly critters. I have tried using the reset function in the MCM but it seems to do nothing. I uninstalled the mod, did a clean save then reinstalled, this worked for the first try then bugged out again. Any ideas?