I believe I know what my problem is. I have installed Defeat and the mod works perfectly fine with HUMANS but not creatures. Given this mod is only oriented around creatures it appears to be a problem with my FNIS relating to creatures. So I must be installing the creature pack wrong. How should I correctly install the creatures pack?

I believe I know what my problem is. I have installed Defeat and the mod works perfectly fine with HUMANS but not creatures. Given this mod is only oriented around creatures it appears to be a problem with my FNIS relating to creatures. So I must be installing the creature pack wrong. How should I correctly install the creatures pack?

Got to the Creature Features thread. On the main page you will find instructions. I wish to help you but I avoiding it because of my limited English.

I have no issue triggering with the K key, but it seems like animal won't initiate on human female followers, only on PC.

Also a while back I heard people say NPC will make rumors comments, what is the condition to get that to trigger?

God damnit. I can't seem to get *this* mod to work with my animal follower either.

I just installed the newest version of this, and have a wolf follower that I converted via "Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II". The hotkey itself works and the dialogue for either "Sex" or "Cancel" pops up, but when I select "Sex" nothing happens.

Edit: Resolved.

I'm not sure what exactly went wrong, but I went into SexLab's MCM and both reset the animations under the "Rebuild & Clean" tab (didn't do a complete rebuild, just reset the animations registry), and then both disabled and then re-enabled creature animations in animation settings tab. Everything seems to work fine now with my TTB2 wolf follower. The hotkey works fine, the option to have sex works fine, and the animation plays out perfectly.

Any luck adding death hounds with key activation and not only spell?

I seem to recall that Death Hounds are a bit odd with regards to sex animations, a work around that I used some time ago when first trying out various bits and pieces was to change the sex of the death hound in console to FEMALE. 

I have no idea if this would still apply or if the framework/creature add-ons have solved the issue that required this as I have not tried to use the hounds again since then as although it worked it was to put it mildly a royal pain in the ass, especially in combat.

As an aside one of the simplest "test to see if creature works" mods I have use is sexcrop, not been updated for ages but still seems to work

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/516-sexcrop/

Iuki - Well, I know for that problem. That is "another pair of shoes". :) I thought that you didn't know if the Dragonborn creatures are supported. That's why I posted a picture. So, I'm not the only one in this problem. :)

it makes me only with some creatures, and works with other creatures,

is a mystery..? :rolleyes:

Its odd how so many posts are having different issues, the hotkey works for me even with death hounds but I get no rapes with Aroused and I guess I may be missing some dialogue options as mine only says sex and cancel but the animation starts fine. These things seem to be working for others but their hotkey is broken. I have tried new games with few mods active and I get the same thing every time.

Both hot key and Arousal rape on PC worked for me (never seen arousal rape trigger on follower even with MCM adjustments), telling follower to please the following animal also works, but need Speechcraft to succeed (maybe how much they like you too, not sure).

Tested with the Dog you can buy in Markarth and using EFF as follower framework.

As far as I can tell only following animal will trigger arousal event, hostile and other friendly won't.

Hot key can use on friendly animal, follower or not doesn't matter. Don't remember if it works on hostile creature, I don't think it does.

Arousal rape when trigger should pop up a message box much like using the hot key on creatures, you have the option to accept or refuse.

I actually did finally get this to work just fine with Tame Beasts 2. For me it turned out to be SexLab itself somehow forgetting that I had creature animations enabled, so every attempt I made just did nothing (I did a reset of the animations in the SexLab MCM to fix it). After that I used the hotkey on the wolf that I had turned to a follower with TTB2 and he went right to work banging my PC.

I admittedly haven't tested having other followers please him, or tested the 'arousal' stuff yet, though.

This might have been said already, however I did isolate one reason for the hotkey to not work on certain creatures. 

the hotkey only works on base Skyrim creatures, creatures added by another mod, in my case Immersive Creatures,  will not work with the hotkey, but will still work with the 'classic activation' option. It is also highly likely that other features will not function with mod added creatures. 

as an aside, I was using Tame Beast II as well, and noticed that whenever I fast traveled with my newly tamed wolf, i would get a random number of other wolves, usually wolf pups, that would spawn around me, and immediately turn hostile. they spawn code was using the creature I had tamed as the original spawn and was spawning secondary spawns around it.

I also found that if I tamed a husky from the Immersive patrols mod, that every time I summoned him I would get a random Dawngaurd member (frequently human and orc) instead of my husky. though I could still treat them as the husky and they kept his name. I had tamed a randomized spawn, not the husky I actually wanted. *sad face*

Yeah, I believe the TTB2 mod even warns that taming things that are random spawns can result in issues like them changing and whatnot. Best to tame creatures that are static spawns, I think (like caged wolves in some dungeons, for example).

Ok - I've made some progress when I used Vigilance instead of a Tamed husky - I got a message that his happiness (or whatever) had risen after the act. I like the looks of the husky better so I'm running with Bran (one of the armored huskies you get in Fort Dawnguard), but he's always angry with me and refuses to do anything. Is there a way to use the console to make him like me more? :,(

Hey guys,

Could anyone tell me if there's a way to adjust alignments during scenes where player is not involved, for example scenes between a female npc and a giant or a falmer (using target spells).

I've tried all the hotkeys including the "N" buttom but no changes at all ......

Thanks in advance. xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

I was thinking... Rather than just having a simple button that initiates sex, how about the hotkey triggers and 'present' animation? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/?

I like that idea better than a dialogue system. Free's up the dialogue system for other commands anyway. Press X to trigger animation in the vicinity of animals and they mount you. Could also be made to trigger if you use masturbation from SexLab Arousal in front of one. If there are two or more and the animation doesn't support that it just picks one at random and maybe the other one after that. Could work for draugr gangbangs too since they're just dumb zombies.