I don't know if you are still working on this, but i have an idea. When in combat your dog could rape npc's when they get knocked down like defeat, or after combat the dog could rape you if you haven't had sex with them for a while, or you could make it to where they rape you based on arousal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/12/2014 at 2:56 AM, mazoky said:

copy all the files in the "data" directory of skyrim

I do not understand you have to remove all files from 2 folders ... then you have to copy all the files from the data folder ... which files explain better what files I should copy our roll.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/28/2017 at 9:06 AM, Suludi said:

This mod hasn't been updated in three years. Don't use it.

Sadly this^

I just tried it again (not remembering the last time I had tried the mod) and the "K" key does trigger an animation, but unfortunately that's ALL it does, the creature remains hostile after the fact, no matter how many times the key is pressed. I would use "Untamed" in place of this, but that mod is a bit more than I'm looking for unfortunately, as it forces you to play a certain way, from what I gather.

4 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Sadly this^

I just tried it again (not remembering the last time I had tried the mod) and the "K" key does trigger an animation, but unfortunately that's ALL it does, the creature remains hostile after the fact, no matter how many times the key is pressed. I would use "Untamed" in place of this, but that mod is a bit more than I'm looking for unfortunately, as it forces you to play a certain way, from what I gather.

Sexlab Enchantress turns common Illusion spells, like Calm, into ways of seducing animals or having them rape followers (Fury).

3 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Sexlab Enchantress turns common Illusion spells, like Calm, into ways of seducing animals or having them rape followers (Fury).

Yeah, but you can't use that to turn them into permanent or non essential followers. I'm not trying to play as a druid or something, just looking for a way to take wild creatures and turn them into minions who can be dismissed and what not.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

okay can someone told me why I have so often popups "you pet is excitet. he want do fuck you. etc" with 2 options - accept (no sex animations only +possitive or decline - pet is angry of disatisfied ... its annoying I really wanna disable it but idk how XD

all my animations work correctly, when I disable this whole mod i started to get CTD on Werewolf/werewolf/PC anims so ill stay with it but.. damn how the hell its work?

loadorder.txt

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/8/2023 at 12:16 PM, Woreg said:

Hello, this is a google translation. Would it be possible to make this mod for Skyrim Se? Unfortunately, I don't know my way around, otherwise I would have tried to convert it myself.

Hihgly unlikely. This mod is dead and apparently not usable.

• 3 months later...