I tried using the hot key to trigger sex with one of the 'Tame Beasts Mod' rare animals, namely the BlackRedWolf named Garov. It didn't work.

Clicking on Garov in console mode shows his RACE is 'Wolf', but the wolf animations obviously aren't linked to him (because he is a named NPC, maybe?), Would it be possible to make him compatible in a future update? 

So far, on a quick view, I could see two things you are missing. First, you only have update from SL 1.50+ to 1.57, but you still need the bas SL file. So, uninstall that one and install either full SL.157 or SL 1.58b. Second, you have the oldest Sex animal mod 1.3 that doesn't support Tame animal mod which you have installed it. That is causing crushing your game. So, since you have Sex animal mod 2.2b version, uninstall 1.3 version first, and install 2.2 ver that support Tame mod.

Is there a way you could make this work for tamed pets instead of only follower ones?

I know the animations exist as well as the meshes/textures.

Any chance you could have it initiate for anything you "tame" with Tame Beasts of Skyrim II?

Or, take a page out of Lover's Bitch in Oblivion and just set the option for the character to "submit" to the pet whenever the pet is horny enough to want sex.

it is not a spell. just press use button on the horse or dog and a menu will appear here. (sorry for my bad english)

Help me pls buddy: I already saw this mod working properly and its good stuff, but now when I press "k" and select sex nothing happens. I have also tame the beasts and aroused creatures. Dol u have any Idea on what is happening? I even tried on a new game but nothing...

i have 2 questions about this mod

- how can you make  animals  become youre pet, except dogs?

-every few min. i get a notification: youre pet is jealous, or want to have sex etc buth i don't have a pet for now, can i get rid of this. i allreaddy de- and reinstalled but it is stil there, are is this normal?

i have a great idea for this mod, i just seen more detials about the tame the beast mod 2, why dont you make it so that you could become pregant with the beast you have sex with? tame the beast does this when you get a male and female to make a baby woof for example. maybe it could work with the pc? i think oblivion and fallout nv did some thing like that.

Someone help me please, when i enable sexlabanimalsex.esp the game crashes when i try to start it.

My load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
The Dance of Death.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Nightshade TBBP.esp=1
LeatherThiefArmor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=0
Equipping Overhaul.esp=1
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp=1
SOS - Phygnos Default Addon.esp=0
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabAnimalSex.esp=1
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp=1
SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp=1

This mod doesn't work. I press K and the menu appears, I click on Sex and nothing happens. Great.

All the animal sex mod are broken it seems. And i'm not the only one having this issue.

Do you have all requirements? And have you checked all other things needed to run animal animations?

You see, have to ask you that since you didn't say anything about your SL version, FNIS, SKSE versions and what are your settings, what did you do to try to make it work. :)

This mod doesn't work. I press K and the menu appears, I click on Sex and nothing happens. Great.

All the animal sex mod are broken it seems. And i'm not the only one having this issue.

Do you have all requirements? And have you checked all other things needed to run animal animations?

You see, have to ask you that since you didn't say anything about your SL version, FNIS, SKSE versions and what are your settings, what did you do to try to make it work. :)

I did manage to make it work. I was just being an idiot yesterday. :P

Hey I am having the same problem as Dro, got the requirements and sexlab framework 1.58b, FNIS V5.1.1 + FNIS creature pack V5.1, and SKSE V1.7.1. It didnt say anything about downloading beastiality anims + extras or anything so I downloaded them anyways, and I still cant get the animations to play after the menu pops up.  How did you fix this? 

Edited by JunkenTrunk

does this mod not work with Judah? (a german shepherd dog mod) i cant use the hoykey on it and when i use the Sex Menu option nothing happens,

but randoml ill get the dialogue that it wants sex, i press yes and nothing happens, just a message the dog is satiated

yet when i try it on dogs added by this mod i can use the hotkey on them and the animation will play

i am also using the follower mod UFO if that does anything

does this mod not work with Judah? (a german shepherd dog mod) i cant use the hoykey on it and when i use the Sex Menu option nothing happens,

but randoml ill get the dialogue that it wants sex, i press yes and nothing happens, just a message the dog is satiated

yet when i try it on dogs added by this mod i can use the hotkey on them and the animation will play

i am also using the follower mod UFO if that does anything

Yes, it does. I test it placing him in Whiterun. he fucks the ladies all the time. I do not know if the mod is compatible with UFO since I'm using AFT, but, in general, the mod works fine with Judas.