You just gave me another reason to like your mod. It works with Falmer Enslavement for SD+

Still I don't get it though. This mod works with vanilla pet followers & animals in general (only tried with dogs, wolves, horses & spiders) but didn't work with pet from mods even if they are wolves.

Because the modder created their own race for the creature and sexlab only works with the race defined in a list.

I see, I didn't know that. That's kinda sad but I guess that's explainable.

akeimster -you need -Bestiality animation pack, bestiality extras and there are 2-4 mods with creature meshes such as Nude creatures or Creature features. There are 1-2 more which I purposely did not name them since you might not like them and some people have problems with them.

Bestiality animation pack is already included in SL that I can see. Nude Creatures has a lot of basic meshes and textures - dog and wolf and some others. You'll need Creature Features for Horse, Chaurus, Werewolf and maybe or two more.

circ - Bestiality is included in SL, but it is also recommended to have separately it so as Bestiality extras since SL doesn't have visible penises provides various creatures with some genitals that the animations were animated with. This covers all the creatures in this pack except creatures already covered by other mods. 

akeimster -you need -Bestiality animation pack, bestiality extras and there are 2-4 mods with creature meshes such as Nude creatures or Creature features. There are 1-2 more which I purposely did not name them since you might not like them and some people have problems with them.

i got those first two , the troll has a weener but its not going up when the act begins, it just hangs there XD

no vamppire lord weener, no draugr 

i got those first two , the troll has a weener but its not going up when the act begins, it just hangs there XD

no vamppire lord weener, no draugr 

Beside these two you need also Nude creatures or/and Creature features mods so that penises can be schlongefy. I'm using them and all works fine. You can see my pictures in Sreenshoots sections.

Installed nude creature and its requirement, creature features, check the all creature in nude creature MCM menu (to show the horse' penis); test it with dog and horse. Works perfectly, now Dragonwhore can have sex with her dog follower. Anyway, could you add MCM menu for this mod. Nice mod!

Some bug I found:

-  when you enable Tame Beast.esp the cum effect will no longer stay and disappear very quick.

I'm working on adding pregnancy.

That is what my character looks like after having sex with stump  :) .

attachicon.gif pregnecy.jpg

I will not put the pregnancy in this mod. Instead, I will make another mod or you can have the baby as follower get have with animals. or find someone who redeemed.  :)

That's good, I believe certain people who want pregnancy have already use either hentai pregnancy or beeing female. Having a baby dog or any other creature and make them follower or let other people adopt or maybe abort them could be a good idea. I just hoping it doesn't conflict with hentai pregnancy.

Maybe like estrus chaurus, where the creature may get your player character and give birth to that creature. That'd be a good and have a toggle or maybe separate installation for those who want.

Integrating the mod w/ sexlab arousal would be a good idea, but make it optional/configurable would be nice. Also commanding my female follower to get fucked by animal would be interesting.

I'm thrilled. So far, all animations with all creatures works perfect. There is only one practical problem in having sex/gangbang with creatures - the follower. My follower is attacking enemies at sight. Even if I told her to "wait" she will attack any creature in her radius. I can't dismiss her because I need her. Is there any way to "restrain" follower to not attack creatures before my PC have fun with them?

I know for console command "tcai" that toggles enemies, but I don't want to use console commands much since it is great potential for causing some game issues.

Puppet master mod has solution for that once your follower is being pupped. There is a line in dialogue box, "Let's talk about combat" and then, among the others, there is a line: "hide when battle starts". The only problem is, when I'm using vanilla dialogue options "follow me" in combination with Puppet master mod, I'm getting the mod conflict with Vanilla and my follower goes "crazy by the time". It is hard to get follower back under control once PM got in conflict with Vanilla dialogue.

^ making follower having sex too would be a good idea while our dragonwhore having sex with draugrs.

For all who wants to have their PC's sex with animals without using console command "tcai" that temporarly calm animals, and who doesn't want to submit as a victim, I found on Nexus a great mod. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54090/?

What does mod do? It places MCM menu in which you can set "friendly" animals that will not attack you at the sight. They will behave friendly and you can have the sex with them as much as you want. the mod cover almost 100% creatures. I tested it and it works great.

That's good, I believe certain people who want pregnancy have already use either hentai pregnancy or beeing female. Having a baby dog or any other creature and make them follower or let other people adopt or maybe abort them could be a good idea. I just hoping it doesn't conflict with hentai pregnancy.

Maybe like estrus chaurus, where the creature may get your player character and give birth to that creature. That'd be a good and have a toggle or maybe separate installation for those who want.

It should be easy to impliment with Hentai Pregnancy, since in theory Hentai Pregnancy is designed to send a message to any mod looking for it that the player gave birth to a child from X.

I was looking at this, mainly because I couldn't find a way (other than Defeat) that would initiate sex with Gargoyles.

Lots of death involved..

Now, I know this mod just came up on Nexus (groan), but it seems interestingly like a viable alternative, except it doesn't help with Gargoyles or Vampire Lords or Seekers....

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54090/? : One With Nature

Just thought I would throw something out there and see if anyone else has thoughts about creatures like Gargoyles, Vampire Lords, Seekers...etc..

hello !

I tried to use "Hentai pregnancy" but there is a problem in script "Hentai pregnacy" which prevents me to compile my scripts. I think it's because Hentai pregnacy has not been updated to 1.5 Sexlab.

I also work on the mod and adding a Mcm menu. and a change of the activation menu. it will be possible to change the hotkey.

post-42834-0-94985400-1400892443_thumb.jpg

Could you add option to disable activation of some animals in MCM? Horses especially - its bit irritating to click that menu every time when you want to mount or dismount the horse - mount it normal way i mean ;)

For pregnancy i guess beeing female has "allow creature sperm" option in MCM. And its up to date when it come to sexlab support.

Could you add option to disable activation of some animals in MCM? Horses especially - its bit irritating to click that menu every time when you want to mount or dismount the horse - mount it normal way i mean ;)

For pregnancy i guess beeing female has "allow creature sperm" option in MCM. And its up to date when it come to sexlab support.

it would be possible to disable horses. Although it should have been like this problem will be a configurable key to activate the menu

First, I would like to point out that this is a most excellent mod; you always do such great work, and more importantly, you keep at it with rapid-fire updates.  Thanks!

I do have one question, though: wherein lays the intersection between your mod and Tame the Beasts II?  Is it supposed to replace the shout by using sex to tame? Or does it provide some other function?  I've installed everything as per the instructions - overwriting the files in TB II - and both mods work fine separately, just not together.  I could have goofed somewhere, but it would help to know what functionality it provides.

it would be possible to disable horses. Although it should have been like this problem will be a configurable key to activate the menu

Would be possible to make a version that allows you to select human characters (PC/NPCs/Follower) and then start the GangBang animations 3P, 4P and 5P ? :blush:

Ps: with Match Maker v6 only the 3P aniamtions is work.. :(

hello !

I tried to use "Hentai pregnancy" but there is a problem in script "Hentai pregnacy" which prevents me to compile my scripts. I think it's because Hentai pregnacy has not been updated to 1.5 Sexlab.

I also work on the mod and adding a Mcm menu. and a change of the activation menu. it will be possible to change the hotkey.

attachicon.gifLoversBeasts.jpg

What is lover's beasts?