I see. OK. but your idea with getting buff when having sex with creatures is brilliant. At present, my char is getting only criticism form people in Skyrim. Something like: "I her you fucked with animals. That's awful. How could you..." Nobody is happy for her. LOL.

I had the idea of ​​created a mod or have an animal companion can recruit after making love. it would be possible to have four animal partner simultaneously (gainful for gangbang :D ). and have relationship with some creature would bring buff.

But I don't know if many people would be interested

It's an interesting idea.

Would there be some sort of story or structure? Or would you just bang a random creature and suddenly they're a follower? Either way I'd very much like a mod that would let me have an essential, fuckable wolf companion for my Bosmer huntress. If this hypothetical mod would do that, count me interested.

I had the idea of ​​created a mod or have an animal companion can recruit after making love. it would be possible to have four animal partner simultaneously (gainful for gangbang :D ). and have relationship with some creature would bring buff.

It's an interesting idea.

Would there be some sort of story or structure? Or would you just bang a random creature and suddenly they're a follower? Either way I'd very much like a mod that would let me have an essential, fuckable wolf companion for my Bosmer huntress. If this hypothetical mod would do that, count me interested.

That is why I have one wood elf char. having sex only with animals. :)

interesting mod, one suggestion tho. could be nice to have spell witch allow you to mark creatures with witch you want to do something, i mean like now menu apire on anything and that bit annoying when you killed 50 mobs in dungeon and search for coin :).

about companion animal that is good idea, like now i got Meeko as follower it was funny when it was trying to rape my char in earlier versions.

I may be a little stupid but... how do you "tag" monsters and start a gangbang?

like this :)

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.jpg

how did you do that??? are the draugrs hostile?? i don't know how to perform gangbang with hostile creatures like that  :dodgy:

nvm its working even though the creatures are hostile

cadegeo - they are hostile but while they approaching to you, just press enter on one of them and follow the screen shot instructions. After they finish the sex with you, they will fall on the ground for couple of seconds and continue to attack you. It works I tried this 3x times.

Thanks for the answere, i played around a bit with this mod and i can confirm the gangbang option works for falmer and draugr. My earlier problem came from trying to test it on spiders, tested on hentai spider, couple diffrent spider types spawned from command line and there is no option to tag them for gangbang. Hentai spider on the other hand has double options like "sex sex" and "canecl cancel".

Thanks for the answere, i played around a bit with this mod and i can confirm the gangbang option works for falmer and draugr. My earlier problem came from trying to test it on spiders, tested on hentai spider, couple diffrent spider types spawned from command line and there is no option to tag them for gangbang. Hentai spider on the other hand has double options like "sex sex" and "canecl cancel".

I fixed the problem of dual option. Against by the spider "Hentai Spider" uses the giant spider race  that does not function with animation gangbang

I would love to see that. I had actually hoped for such a mod since Bestiality Rape, with that white wolf you find in Riverwood. Heck, I would even like to see the "waf waf" dialogue make a return. It made for an interesting concept, in that you spoke the same language as the animal you make love with.

how did you do that??? are the draugrs hostile?? i don't know how to perform gangbang with hostile creatures like that  :dodgy:

nvm its working even though the creatures are hostile

Those specific draugrs are from the mod Hentai Creature

Just a note, I'm getting an error about the file being 'moved or deleted' when trying to DL 1.3. Multiple attempts and fresh browsers and no change. 1.2 DLs fine though.

I really like what's been done so far! This is definitely approaching the closest thing to Lovers Bitch for Skyrim at the moment. I'd love to see the addition of optional content for Beast Tamer, possibly linking sex to the breeding and pet happiness functions of that mod.

Keep up the great work!

I gave it a shot using the Creature Features meshes. Most cocks clipped pretty badly. Is there another mesh pack that offers a more clip-free experience? Armored trolls couldn't even get an erection, probably missing meshes, whereas draugr - testing out the gangbang feature, didn't know where to go due to the ridiculous size.

I also had problems getting it on with the deathhounds in Volkihar castle, even if they were in follower mode. Menu sex didn't work but spell did. Menu worked for other dog types - huskies in Dawnguard fort, Vigilance and whatever the dog in Riverwood is called.

So I see you added more dogs & even stray dogs into cities so I tried it, great job! Almost made my dream came true :D

Then I tried it on Garm then realized Garm is a Husky & Sexlab doesn't support them yet so nothing happened. I'm going to try some pet from mods & I'll get back to you.

OK, not working on follower pet mods, but I'm glad you also give some stray dogs.

Oh I have a bit of a problem, so I see Errant Wolf isn't a pet follower, but Stray Dog is. So my char. Activated the wolf, it dismissed the dog & my char. can't Activate any wolves or talk to any dogs afterwards.