I was thinking... Rather than just having a simple button that initiates sex, how about the hotkey triggers and 'present' animation? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/?

I like that idea better than a dialogue system. Free's up the dialogue system for other commands anyway. Press X to trigger animation in the vicinity of animals and they mount you. Could also be made to trigger if you use masturbation from SexLab Arousal in front of one. If there are two or more and the animation doesn't support that it just picks one at random and maybe the other one after that. Could work for draugr gangbangs too since they're just dumb zombies.

Yeah, I know I was the one to request the classic activation system, but this does sound like it would be a better alternative, especially the all fours part, that would just give an inviting context. Besides, the way it's set up now it seems kind of tedious to me to have to select talk twice on every animal and person.

Is Animal Follower only available if you have Tame Beasts installed? Or is that a stand alone feature?

I believe it is only for tame beasts, could be wrong though I never tested it with just the esp in here.

That's too bad. Tame Beasts is a bit too content heavy, with spells and a pet shop. Wish there was something more simple and lite for animal companions.

I was thinking... Rather than just having a simple button that initiates sex, how about the hotkey triggers and 'present' animation? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/?

Bwahaha! I will second this motion. Why? Because that's the basic premise behind good old Lovers Bitch! Ah, my oldest, most favorite Oblivion mod. Made the whole game, for me. Even if my canine companion was a bit of a crutch, and helped too much in fights. I high five you for reminding me of that.

Hi, I can't get this mod to work, whenever I enabled sexlabanimalsextam, sexlabanimalsexdawn and/or sexlabanimalsex, the game will crash before loading and I have downloaded all the required mods from all the lists and installed them in Nexus Modmanager but nothing I do works.

the ones I have are
nude creatures

creature features

hentai creatures

and this one, any one able to help? thanks in advance.

All the mechanics of this mod (sex, animations, hotkeys, etc.) are working fine for me. I do have one question, though. After sex with my pet (I have a dog), a statement is displayed (top left) about the current affection level .. but no matter how many times I have sex, I've never seen the stat update from "0"? Is this bugged, or am I just not being patient enough?

The affection level only applies to animal companions, Vigilance etc. Not random beasts and not those tamed.

I am using Vigilance. (I did notice the 'named' dogs seem to give you better results than the vanilla hound and wolves.)

First, I got Vigilance as a 'companion' after purchasing him in Markarth; then I used the "Tame Beast" shout and made him my 'pet'. I did this so I could use the Tame MCM option to make him essential.   Could this corrupt the affection level script?

Update: I'm now thinking that taming Vigilance was a bad idea. It seems to mess up the "Go Home" option.

I wanted to do some of the Thieves Guild stealth quests, so I tried "Wait Here", but he followed me anyway.  Then I tried to send him home, and he would blink out, then re-appear again.  Next I set him free, hoping to go to Markarth and pick him up again later ... but he never never returned!

I suspect this is a problem with the Tame Animals mod and not this one, but I thought I would mention it here to warn others to avoid my mistake. I had managed to get Vigilance' affection level up to 2 before I lost him, too!