spoiler below @pikachu211, not really important

There have been some simple and practical mod do not use aroused systems:

Hantai Creature http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/430-hentai-creatures/

Puppet Master http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/463-puppet-master/

These allow you have sex with creature through dialouge, and mazoky's earlier mods:

Creature Sex http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/370-creature-sex-spell/

BestialityRape http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/349-bestialityrape/

But Sexlab Animal Sex is the only one to have this new feature mod, I am very pleased to see such a change.

Then Barbas not included in the followers sex and aroused systems , can add him?

sorry for my bad english.

both hentai creature and creature sex add u-know-urself-how-many spell it added, such a pain, in the spell menu (u know i know about this right? but u still.........)

like i state before, pc get raped by creature, i consider it "tame", on same level with mind control, naive i probably say, not sluty enough. u like get raped, and play victim? bitch please, imma made this female be maniac in video game lol

*cool-pose-mad-dog-style *wear-glassess

(u make it sound like i dont know sexlab index, when u actually know i know about it, u're just doing it because u just can right?)

new version available :D .

I returned to the base mod.

I wanted to do a simple mod based sex creature: D. but having added a interraction with the excitement of the creature. This gave me the idea for a new mod :).

oh nice

imma giving it a try. and this v.1 means its ready for actual mass use?

so u making new mod? i was predicting u gonna make something like for example, if this were mecha, the "excitement sytem" would be the "full armor" mod

u know, "optional story line" to attract in more fan

but if u gonna make the kinda "spiritual successor" hope u would still have this "base frame" in check/maintenanced

edit : i thought tame the beast of skyrim II is optional -_-'

is there version where it doesnt need tame the beast of skyrim II ?

edit2 : @below, so thats what im missing ? -_-'

so you have a horse penis now ?  if not what sense is in this mod ?

This mod is for having sex with horses and dogs. Did you miss that in the description?

Also you're welcome.

that thing is incredible ugly. do you ride on your horse all the time with that hing on it ? my mercy.

beside have you heard about match maker ? does the same without having a window opening each time you want to ride. sorry, your mod makes things more complicated as an existing mod which cant be simpler.  there is so much that need to be done which could be done instead.

Aah might be me, but with the new 1.0 version I get dialogue with everything I interact with. Even a chest or chair asking if I want sex.. lol. my female character wont mind the chair if animations for it, turned it upside down..

I get asked for sex by,

Chest, Chair, Book, Door, Gate anything that requires u to interact with it lol.

All is working great. Now, this isn't complain, rather suggestion. There is a still sex option in the menu for corpses. Well since you didn't add the possibility to have a sex with dead bodies, can that option be removed from the menu unless you want to add necrophilia?

I may be a little stupid but... how do you "tag" monsters and start a gangbang?

like this :)

post-42834-0-80524600-1400173996_thumb.jpgpost-42834-0-71014800-1400174007_thumb.jpgpost-42834-0-86508000-1400174016_thumb.jpg

You could make this mod add some more animals in towns (like dogs) as of now they are quite rare.

Like lovers bitch mod was doing - 2-3 dogs were added to every city.

Good idea :) I would add that in 1.2

I had the idea of ​​created a mod or have an animal companion can recruit after making love. it would be possible to have four animal partner simultaneously (gainful for gangbang :D ). and have relationship with some creature would bring buff.

But I don't know if many people would be interested