could it be my version of judah? i didnt get it from the nexus, theres a mod somewhere here that adds genitals to dogs and judah was included, maybe thats why?

i dont remember the topic name though

I'm using Judas from More nasty creatures mod. Bought a book from the trader in Riverwood. The Judas from this mod, has all necessary meshes.

Any update to the mod? It would be rad if this gets updated to the latest list of available creatures, these are some exciting times, and I have a pair of spriggans I can't wait to play with.

Additional note, I never seem to have gotten the affection/jealousy system to work, so my pet would never approach me even when I set things to 100%. Furthermore, I can't figure out how to get my follower to get into the action, is it a manual process or a automated one? Should I be seeing an additional option when I activate the pet using the key but aren't? On the bright side the K activate key is extremely reliant, so long as it is directed to creatures from the outdated list of available ones with animations.

• 2 weeks later...

Any update to the mod? It would be rad if this gets updated to the latest list of available creatures, these are some exciting times, and I have a pair of spriggans I can't wait to play with.

Additional note, I never seem to have gotten the affection/jealousy system to work, so my pet would never approach me even when I set things to 100%. Furthermore, I can't figure out how to get my follower to get into the action, is it a manual process or a automated one? Should I be seeing an additional option when I activate the pet using the key but aren't? On the bright side the K activate key is extremely reliant, so long as it is directed to creatures from the outdated list of available ones with animations.

I can't get the jealousy/affection system to work either.. outside of using Hentai Creatures, but even then the affects don't seem to count for anything, as the affection notifications just say the relationship between my character and her pet have raised 0%, no matter how many times my character fucks her pet.

First thing, people with problems should run FNIS because it fixed some weapon/appearance glitches for me.  

Second, it doesn't seem to work for me with the bound key, but the mod is working so I'm just mentioning, not moaning.  

And third, huge ups to the mod creator; I really look forward to the buffs you said may come, because it's an awesome idea I've been wanting to see. I can't see how I can help beyond giving support, so yeah...

hi im a bit confused when you say.   "it is also possible to ask your partner to please your pet."  does that mean your follower can have sex with the animal thats with the pc?

if so how? i cant or dont get any options for the followers or the pet.

also will sexlab aroused creatures mod be helpfull?

Hmm, how is Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II and this one is supposed to work together? I mean separately they both work like a charm, but now I tamed a wolf using the shout from TtB and having sex with him have absolutely no effect on any of his stats, also he doesn't care if my toon goes around screwing anything with more than 2 legs.

Look at his face, he looks desperate, but in reality, he doesn't gave a single fuck when my girl gave that horse a hj :P

post-41447-0-89532900-1408830354_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-92789400-1408830390_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-83935900-1408830409_thumb.jpg

Guest Devocracy

Just to be crystal clear, if I don't have Dawnguard, I don't need to install the dawnguard esp this mod comes with, right?

I already unticked the boxes regarding dawnguard creatures, so I figure I'm good to go but I wanted to be sure before I get too far into my new game.

I just have little to no interest in vampires ever since Anne Rice turned what was a cool sub genre into romantic nonsense, and then others followed in her footsteps like that Mormon chick, Poppy Z. Brite, and a dozen others.  Sadly, the last two decent vampire films were 30 Days of Night and Let the Right One In, and the US version of Let the Right One In.

The line they gave James Woods in vampires takes the piss right out of the Anne Rice nonsense..

• 2 weeks later...

it is not a spell. just press use button on the horse or dog and a menu will appear here. (sorry for my bad english)

hey so im new here can you help me why mine just crashes when i play skyrim

You mean it crashes right at start up? If yes then you probably missing some requirement.