My pet is perpetually pissed at me after i truned him down once, it's been several ingame weeks now and he's still angry, even after i let him do me.

Is there anyway to fix this? The reset button didn't seem to do anything and neither did dismissing him.

Was really liking the mod despite all the engrish but this is kind of a bummer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod sounds like it would be great with sexlab beastess.

Can't wait til this mod is finished, and hopefully compatible with sexlab beastess

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this mod is dead and stinkin'. It hasn't been updated in quite some time (unfortunately), and the version that is currently out doesn't work correctly.

• 4 weeks later...

This mod seems unfortunately dead.

However, you can get something like that with SexLab Util1. You can add an effect that triggers only when having sex with creatures, that gets you an extra level in a random skill, for example.

Thanks for info, but can you link this for me?

I dont know where i can find and insert this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey I posted a help topic in troubleshooting however no one's getting back to me. I can't seem to get this to work much to my disdain (i think I used that correctly) my whole day has been wasted trying to get this mod to work.

I have Beastality animation pack and extras, sexlab nude animals, and more nasty critters installed along with this mod (including all dependencies of mods listed above). If I uninstall all the mods listed, skyrim runs fine.

My papyrus says this:

[01/24/2015 - 08:26:12PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[01/24/2015 - 08:26:12PM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[01/24/2015 - 08:26:12PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[01/24/2015 - 08:26:12PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

Any help would be appreciated since my main troubleshooting post hasn't received any hits yet, thanks
  • 2 weeks later...

After pressing sex nothing happens. Why? :(

if nothing happen make sure you have FNIS creature pack working and had run FNIS before running Skyrim. After that check if able Creature animation have ben able under Sexlab.

Hey I posted a help topic in troubleshooting however no one's getting back to me. I can't seem to get this to work much to my disdain (i think I used that correctly) my whole day has been wasted trying to get this mod to work.

I have Beastality animation pack and extras, sexlab nude animals, and more nasty critters installed along with this mod (including all dependencies of mods listed above). If I uninstall all the mods listed, skyrim runs fine.

My papyrus says this:

[01/24/2015 - 08:26:12PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[01/24/2015 - 08:26:12PM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[01/24/2015 - 08:26:12PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[01/24/2015 - 08:26:12PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

Any help would be appreciated since my main troubleshooting post hasn't received any hits yet, thanks

Only time I have seen this is if Sexlabs ParyrusUtility have ben overridden by Slongs of Skyrim. if you ahve not done that I am not sure why it should not be this mod ( knock on wood ). try intall the basic mods. Sexlabframework. slongs. creture and this one

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This Mod Works Great for me But whin i try to use SexLab Match maker with it the animations will NOT STOP!

I'm Using:

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.59c with: SkyUI v4.1 and skse_1_07_01_installer

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS v5.2

SexLab Aroused Creatures

SexLab Attraction

SexLabAnimalSex and SexLabAnimalSexDawn

SexLabAroused

SexLabNudeCreatures, SexLabNudeCreaturesDB, SexLabNudeCreaturesDG

Untamed v1.17

Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures - SIC Addon for Skyrim Immersive Creatures v6.5.2a

True Wolves Of Skyrim v1.2 + KK -True Wolves of Skyrim [sexualized for MNC] by Saeros

Hoo About 200 Mods in All!

And I'm up to level 35 with NO BUGS!

And Yes All my Dogys Have Dicks, bears, sabercats, Werewolfs, Werebears Ec, Ec, Ec....

Sooo Tall me You All Know How to Install Mods Right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, I have a problem. I installed the mod and aroused creatures, but for some reason nothing happens when I choose sex. I tried activating a debug log and it kept saying that none of the animals had animations for sex. How do I fix that or do I need another mod?

Hey, I have a problem. I installed the mod and aroused creatures, but for some reason nothing happens when I choose sex. I tried activating a debug log and it kept saying that none of the animals had animations for sex. How do I fix that or do I need another mod?

Aroused Creatures have a combatebility issue with many mods try Deactivating that one.

Also no animation ... some like the Chikens cows elg and some other do not ... have tried with a Dog horse or a wolf do see if it say the same thing ?

if you have you may need to install animations again take a look at Nasty Critters this one have animation in it.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

• 1 month later...