Guess This Location.

12 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm guessing this is an allusion to the Witcher?

Umm, yeah, you know Ciri? Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon? Zireael? That bint with the white hair and sword on her back?

She's...

Nevermind...

Yes, it was.

25 minutes ago, worik said:

Depending which fate you get :classic_angel:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoilers!

And I was referring to your screen shot.

Wonder how many people actually chose to return her to the emperor?

She... ummm... Died in my first play through ? But, yeah, off topic, I meant your Screen Shot as it doesn't sound like GC has player TW3.

9 minutes ago, worik said:

You can't tell for sure. You haven't seen the end of it

Actual Spoiler, in case you haven't played TW3.

Spoiler

Well I'm pretty certain Geralt dies, considering he just sits in the hut as it gets swarmed by everything in the swamp, if she ever actually returns. I prefer to think she died. I hate

happy endings just for the sake of the viewer/player. The failed ending is suitably sad and depressing... You don't get a medal for coming second... Actually, you do but you sit in a hit mourning the loss of your daughter and let everything in the swamp tear you apart... Of course that doesn't explain Blood and Wine, I guess it expects you went back and did it again.

20 minutes ago, worik said:

Back to locations, today: straight from the CK

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.JPG.5627dddc41f57ef5f7751c7cabf73036.JPG

Stonework looks like High Hrothgar?

12 minutes ago, worik said:

Not near my Skyrim nor the CK right now.... ?

But guessing takes me to Arkngthamz

Good thought - lots of excellent water there but no.

Let me give this as a clue. This is from my new game where I am, roughly, level 20. This is, for me at least, a not uncommon "early game" location. I have posted this location before.

24 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Why, you're in the Creation Kit!?! I hope it doesn't crash with you in it! ?

Since we have retired our old brick and moved to the new gaming PC it never crashed once :classic_cool:

Well, it could also be a clean setup with only the configuration settings for Skyrim/CK where we knew in advance what they should be and what we wanted them to be.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

in October?

The calendar says September but the weather says October. Summer has been poor even by our low standards. Only knew it was summer because the rain got warmer.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I hope it doesn't crash with you in it! 

Perhaps that's what happened to Yatol? ?

On 8/31/2020 at 4:20 AM, worik said:

:classic_ohmy: Careful! There's a wispmother behind that broken wall! And her loyal ice wraiths.

Better read the hidden book, a few steps ahead. .. if that's possible with that black fashion of yours :classic_unsure:

But of course. :classic_happy: