Guess This Location.

13 minutes ago, Inte said:

I utterly did not see those hills in that cave. :classic_happy:

If anyone fails to see the hills, maybe the strong, thick, long, growing and tempting piece of wood on top of them would catch the eye :classic_shy:

But nevertheless: you are right :classic_laugh:

:apple_green: Apple?

Or maybe a hill

Spoiler

tits-256.png

or maybe some wood ?

Spoiler

flat-penis-icon-dick-architectural-260nw-665886985.jpg

On 12/29/2019 at 6:49 PM, worik said:

? Chillwind Depth?

Not 100% sure though, last time I've been there, I was .... distracted from looking around

Reveal hidden contents

Vilja: Oh, look! The falmers hid a chest here? Perhaps it's one of those mysterious artefact stashes that Laura mentioned?

Reveal hidden contents

a1.jpg.cd1535e30e45c2228f8edcc2ab14f258.jpg

Me: You might be right. I wonder what's all about with these artefacts. Let's have a look.

Reveal hidden contents

a2.jpg.c34b9fbf1e4d31ed9bea8fd92e6aafa6.jpg

Vilja: You are amazing. You are wearing ALL those lost artefacts for @Laura 'Lokomootje' . And I was worried, that we would have to carry that heavy chest all over Skyrim.

Me: Mmmph?

Yep well spotted :beer::beer:

On 12/30/2019 at 3:57 PM, Psalam said:

Here's one:

Hide contents

1112436516_enb2019_12_2813_29_51_59j.jpg.0b3448f6f2203225429e1ad8525fc2c0.jpg

I think that's the infamous (but possibly little known) slaughterfish fortress of Purewater run.  It is tricky to get out of the pool to the left and hard to see the fish under the water if you're above the surface, making them hard to kill with out certain spell or rune spells.

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think that's the infamous (but possibly little known) slaughterfish fortress of Purewater run.  It is tricky to get out of the pool to the left and hard to see the fish under the water if you're above the surface, making them hard to kill with out certain spell or rune spells.

Spot on. ?

32 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Odd picture but it looks like the last room of Dead Mans Respite.

:classic_laugh: Nothng odd in it. After months, I had to get back there and fetch a book for a mod.

That's when the previously killed  and dead Draugr became unkilled and undead again.

:wine: ? :apple_green: ?

These are dead easy, I'm posting them more for the view in the first one

This has been a funny game, I did Solstheim and all the Companions quest and only got 299 hours out of it. Last game I got 300+ hours without doing them so not sure how it happened. Made it to level 59 this time though and stupidly overpowered.

Spoiler

ScreenShot325.jpg.e9e42e6debb74be53bdb46718ebced0e.jpg

ScreenShot326.jpg.cca8eecad8f7b8af4f0a0425b3b1fdb6.jpg

7 minutes ago, Slorm said:

These are dead easy, I'm posting them more for the view in the first one

This has been a funny game, I did Solstheim and all the Companions quest and only got 299 hours out of it. Last game I got 300+ hours without doing them so not sure how it happened. Made it to level 59 this time though and stupidly overpowered.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot325.jpg.e9e42e6debb74be53bdb46718ebced0e.jpg

ScreenShot326.jpg.cca8eecad8f7b8af4f0a0425b3b1fdb6.jpg

I was thinking that was Volskygge but I didn't recognise those pillars, then I saw what looks like a ghost in the shot and thought that is Rannveig's Fast. But I don't recall Rannveig's having a Claw Puzzle door in it. On closer inspection that looks more like a Frost Atronach.. So now I a have no idea.

7 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I was thinking that was Volskygge but I didn't recognise those pillars, then I saw what looks like a ghost in the shot and thought that is Rannveig's Fast. But I don't recall Rannveig's having a Claw Puzzle door in it. On closer inspection that looks more like a Frost Atronach.. So now I a have no idea.

Afraid it's neither of those

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I must be out in left field because I thought it was Skuldafn for sure!

Spot on :beer:

Not sure whether to start a new game or take a break. I got a copy of Bioshock from GOG (so no nasty DRM) and it's been years since I last played it.

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Not sure whether to start a new game or take a break

:classic_laugh: I tend to play a round of CK for a few weeks.

After that, I feel delighted to open my diary and wonder why on Nirn my last safe did put me in <insert random location here> and what I intended to do here.

(did exactly that an hour ago and couldn't believe that it's really been a month since I played the last time :classic_ohmy: )

And since it's always nice to return to Tamriel's sun after a darker world:

Spoiler

*) note to myself: update the half-ready post about The Witcher 1 mods :classic_ph34r: