Guess This Location.

6 hours ago, Slorm said:

Easy one coming up

Hide contents

ScreenShot318.jpg.1673a8116cac21cd9a6306466d693b19.jpg

That's interesting, you appear to be wearing Chitin armour from either minidress or CT77's Remodelled armour (can't remember which as I have both. I would guess at remodelled) combined with Forsworn headdress, gloves and boots but to compliment this, Scavanger Chic, set you have a Daedric sword along with a follower in full Daedric who looks to be a Dremora?...
Got no idea where you are though, somewhere with Falmer :D

7 hours ago, Slorm said:

Easy one coming up

? Chillwind Depth?

Not 100% sure though, last time I've been there, I was .... distracted from looking around

Spoiler

Vilja: Oh, look! The falmers hid a chest here? Perhaps it's one of those mysterious artefact stashes that Laura mentioned?

Spoiler

a1.jpg.cd1535e30e45c2228f8edcc2ab14f258.jpg

Me: You might be right. I wonder what's all about with these artefacts. Let's have a look.

Spoiler

a2.jpg.c34b9fbf1e4d31ed9bea8fd92e6aafa6.jpg

Vilja: You are amazing. You are wearing ALL those lost artefacts for @Laura 'Lokomootje' . And I was worried, that we would have to carry that heavy chest all over Skyrim.

Me: Mmmph?

On 12/23/2019 at 3:55 PM, worik said:

? Indeed. No Idea. We should ask @Laura 'Lokomootje' for help. :angel:

Well, Laura was just hiding behind the counter the whole time. 

I just ducked into that store for some healing potions while on the lam from the Whiterun law. My plan was to just grab what I needed and be on my way. Laura's partner had a different plan. I was... 'convinced' to follow her plan. So, I came up with a different plan; escape at night. Once again, Laura's partner had an opposing plan and locked me into her cell during the night. Who puts a cell in their shop? Who I ask? ❤️ 

72850_20190505105540_1.png

On 12/24/2019 at 8:49 AM, worik said:

? So, nobody is interested in decorating the christmas tree up there? ?

Well, you need to name the location first.

Hide contents

a1.jpg

Hide contents

If I didn't miss any responses, it is still unsolved since

:classic_huh:

More clues?