Guess This Location.

I've been playing TESVEdit Legendary Edit. ?

I've also been catching up on my reading and thinking due to a prolonged outbreak of peace and quite in RL.

I'm now back in the saddle with a new game (abandoned the other new game). Running with about 12 draugr and 6 skeevers who should have all been killed off by now but they point-blank refuse to die. I've lost more of them coming down steps and inclines than in combat. I'm serious. ?

BTW is anyone else missing an emoji? I no longer have the smile version of this one: ☹️

Well things changed a bit there. I know I lost another skeever to the difference between vertical and horizontal and a couple more in a fight plus a draugr or two in the same fight but it was quite a shock when I stopped to take stock.

Still, it makes for a nice shot for this thread.

Draugr.thumb.jpg.5042b32211d973127296bd110b486cad.jpg

1 skeever and 10 draugr. ☹️ Looking on the bright side - I got 3 bottles of skooma out of the fight. ? ? ?

35 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Well things changed a bit there. I know I lost another skeever to the difference between vertical and horizontal and a couple more in a fight plus a draugr or two in the same fight but it was quite a shock when I stopped to take stock.

Still, it makes for a nice shot for this thread.

Hide contents

Draugr.thumb.jpg.5042b32211d973127296bd110b486cad.jpg

1 skeever and 10 draugr. ☹️ Looking on the bright side - I got 3 bottles of skooma out of the fight. ? ? ?

My first guess would be Korvanjund.

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

If it isn't visible, there are four porticullis grates in a row and four levers.

The pictured weapon has nothing to do with the location, except that it got a lot of use...

Hide contents

ScreenShot675.jpg.2f7b047fda25050a3a413eca807a6263.jpg

1 hour ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Shroud Hearth Barrow.

I don't know. It looks more like Folgunthur to me.

11 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Shroud Hearth Barrow.

nope... though you might be thinking of the three gates around the front entry room you can open to pass further in, or open all of to get back out if you flip the levers correctly.

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

I don't know. It looks more like Folgunthur to me.

Yup. After I had my draugr slayer I was going through the non-dragon priest major tombs collecting the amulet shards.  Didn't care about the mages guild that time so I used a mod to unlock Saarthal and got the one there.

6 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

unlock Saarthal

What mod is that, please?

7 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

nope.

I was right that Alessia was wrong. ? Too many gates for S H Barrow. I always remember that you have to throw a matching pair of levers but I can never remember whether it's the outer or inner pair. I generally play a redguard so the 50% chance of getting peppered with poisonous darts isn't too bad.

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

@karlpaws

Thanks for the link.

Just had a quick look at the Description page and I will be filing it under "How the hell did I miss this mod?". It's been around for longer than I have been playing Skyrim and was last updated in November (and I check the 'Today's Mods' page at least once every day).

Do you mean the "newly added" today's mods or the list of mods added and changed?  I've found a lot of stuff I'm not tracking will update and I miss it because they don't show up on the front page as new and I forget to check the other list frequently enough (or miss the name of a mod I'm interested in if I read too quickly).

I think that pic is in the Pale, not far from Nightgate or the Waynon stones but I don't remember the name (or if it really is the right place). There is usually a spriggan and some wildlife outside, and a couple bears and a wolf or troll (might be level dependent or might be memory dependent) inside.