Guess This Location.

6 hours ago, Inte said:

A new werewolf night eye I'm trying out. 

A good spot for a four-cornered fight in my game. Pull the bandits from Whitewater Watch over and the Stormcloaks plus the wolves or sabrecats that lurk around there and the Necromancer and skellies get involved too.

21 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

1. The pool next to the Talos shrine near Cradlecrush? (The shrine would be somewhere behind you on the rock ledge).

2. Mara's Eye.

3. Clearpine Pond.

4. The pool near Lost Knife Hideout.

5. Somewhere I haven't mentioned.

:classic_laugh:Indeed... it's among the 5 options you mentioned

If it's not #5 then I would go for Cradlecrush or Lost Knife becuase of the rise in the ground. But, but . . . there appears to be snow on the ground. That would perhaps, maybe, possibly rule out Lost Knife (and Mara's). Clearpine sits in a hollow and I'm not sure how the ground rises on all sides. The DoF isn't helping (I have it turned off).

1 hour ago, worik said:

Hint: my trees are bigger as they are in vanilla. The other landscape should be recognizable, the arrow points to the north.

Hint #2: The climate is unmodified. At least optically. Snow and frost is vanilla snow and frost :classic_laugh:

39 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

That tree on the left isn't there in my game if it is the Cradlecrush option.

One point gained for recognizing that it is NOT Cradlecrush

43 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Nah, makes her bum look big

but I have to withdraw it. Because you should know that there is much to lose if you make hasty comments on a lady's wardrobe :classic_tongue:

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Nice outfit you're wearing.

Thank you. It's part of ZZJay's wardrobe. My every day woodland attire

11 minutes ago, worik said:

you make hasty comments on a lady's wardrobe

It's not my fault if it's as big as a wardrobe.

And your left hand is in a rikky dikulous position on the bow. So there.

Alrighty then, I'm going for Clearpine Pond. You are aiming at the little island with the dead alchemist and the spriggans.

11 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Alrighty then, I'm going for Clearpine Pond. You are aiming at the little island with the dead alchemist and the spriggans.

? or ? ?  .. We also have a mug of mead ?

:classic_smile:

? The day ... the Spriggan died

Spoiler

06.jpg.8fd0aa683e148cf910c8345c846b8b11.jpg

On 3/23/2019 at 12:08 PM, Grey Cloud said:

For a while now whatever that is before the 's' is coming up as a square as if it is an unknown character.

They are potatoes. ??

They show up in Chrome and Edge. 

23 minutes ago, Inte said:

They are potatoes. ??

They show up in Chrome and Edge. 

Ah, thank you.

I somehow managed to read worik's 'Stormcloak camp behind you' and your reply 'they are potatoes. They show up in Chrome and Edge'. Took me a few seconds to work out what was going on. :flushed:

Maybe the stormcloaks potatoes don't show up because I don't have any potato emojo