Guess This Location.

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

That would have been Ironbind Barrow.

Hey, I got the 'barrow' part right. :blush: 

Blind Something Barrow* is the one with wotserface and her minder Jam-Jar. Stumbled across that one a couple of nights ago for the first time in ages.

*Might actually be Blind Something Something.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Blind Something Barrow* is the one with wotserface and her minder Jam-Jar. Stumbled across that one a couple of nights ago for the first time in ages.

*Might actually be Blind Something Something.

Right, the one with the draugr zathrus? who has the sword with the combined fire and soul trap enchantment.

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Not often you see a Door Bar on a dwemer dwoor.

I'll keep silent now. :classic_shy:

But all that fantastic dwemer artefacts, architecture and Animunculi ... and then this primitive bar ... a letdown in style :classic_wacko:

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You just coc-ed around all the dwemer locations

No :classic_biggrin: .... I have two words for you: Screenshot folder

Diary , 9th of Sun's Dusk:

Spoiler

This is the hole where the precious stone can be found? I wonder where he got that information. And how.

But well, let's jump down and see what is in here for us.

a1.jpg.139fda3ccdf28168fbc90833732a8810.jpga2.jpg.ade89bd248e72d7aa3e6e649196ab9fe.jpga3.jpg.4966eabd6ca6d17724c91517b65efbdb.jpg

A hard days work, you see ? :classic_angel:

49 minutes ago, worik said:

No :classic_biggrin: .... I have two words for you: Screenshot folder

Diary , 9th of Sun's Dusk:

Reveal hidden contents

This is the hole where the precious stone can be found? I wonder where he got that information. And how.

But well, let's jump down and see what in here for us.

a1.jpg.139fda3ccdf28168fbc90833732a8810.jpga2.jpg.ade89bd248e72d7aa3e6e649196ab9fe.jpga3.jpg.4966eabd6ca6d17724c91517b65efbdb.jpg

A hard days work, you see ? :classic_angel:

Okay that one there is Irkngthand.

15 minutes ago, Diamondback said:

If so, then I really need to explore Skyrim more.

Was that a question? ?

Yes, of course. You should :classic_biggrin:

And all 3 pictures are from  the same cell. And in the sequence of the intended path of the player.

And we already have it in this thread. But not from these angles and mostly less action :classic_wink:

2 hours ago, Diamondback said:

Okay what lmao

Are these not modded locations? If so, then I really need to explore Skyrim more.

It's Sightless Pit leading to the Temple of Xcrib leading to the Abandoned Cave. The door I posted takes you from the temple to the cave. No mods although I don't have snow and ice in my game.

Spoiler
26 minutes ago, worik said:

Do we need another location?

I think so.

Let's visit .... :classic_ohmy: a terrible domestic accident scene. I think she just wanted to cut a loose thread from her robe... should have taken scissors. ?

accident.jpg.0af992ff7c7480cd15d3414bc9a50b64.jpg

Where are we?

It's all about the uniquely named knife I think.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

It's all about the uniquely named knife I think.

Probably completely useless for tailor's work.

Perhaps even hazardous if the handling isn't done by the book. ?They even pinned it at the wall inside. But it's always the same, nobody cares for safety regulations. .. too busy to be bothered to even read or listen to them. :classic_undecided:

"Wall? Which wall? Have you seen a wall here? Do you have a picture? What does it say?"