Guess This Location.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Where's her Forsworn Forsword?

While Lorne mourn, another forlorn Forsworn was born and came forth but then forsaken, which foreshadowed and forebode as it was foremost, foretold in the foreword that she is to forswear her Forsworn Forsword to only be worn while on a forlorn mission to catch a ... worm.

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, Mister X said:

As I'm not a native speaker: is this even a valid sentence?!?

It reads as poetry and so does not follow all rules of syntax. Taken in that context (poetry) it is an entirely correct sentence (otherwise there are a number of problems with it). I think it is reminiscent of what Lewis Carroll did with Jabberwocky. Of course, I am no literary expert.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Mister X said:

Ok, I take for me then, that I don't even need to try and understand that thing :D

No you don't. I don't try to understand MOST poetry myself.

What you can do is identify which Falmer hive Slorm has posted in the picture above, however.

Let's hope this is not a foretaste of things to come says I full of foreboding. In fact, I'm so full of foreboding I could probably manage a fiveboding.

- - - - - - -

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
      Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
      And stood awhile in thought.
Spoiler
13 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Worik's probably debating whether to post her "Ode to My Screenshot Folder".

If she is I hope she gets to it quickly before the Moderators start dinging us - after all, with Worik it might go back and forth between languages which could be really awesome. ?

4 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am by no means certain but someone has to start the guessing. Of all the Falmer hives this one most reminds me of Alftand

Nope

I'll give you a clue, it ain't Falmer.

As for my sword, thought I'd have a change and use the Skyforged one (needed it as well in this place, had to cheat in the end to finish it as the boss is a right bastard)

I'm away for the next few days so see you Saturday

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Nope

I'll give you a clue, it ain't Falmer.

As for my sword, thought I'd have a change and use the Skyforged one (needed it as well in this place, had to cheat in the end to finish it as the boss is a right bastard)

I'm away for the next few days so see you Saturday

I know you won't be back anytime soon so I might revisit my guess but, if it's dwarven architecture in a cave setting and NOT Falmer the only thing that comes to mind is Bthardamz (home of Peryite's "blessing").

18 hours ago, Mister X said:

As I'm not a native speaker: is this even a valid sentence?!?

Oh, right. I'll fix it. 

"While Lorne mourn, another forlorn Forsworn was born and came forth but then was forsaken, which foreshadowed and forebode as it was foremost foretold in the foreword, that she is to forswear her Forsworn Forsword to only be worn while on a forlorn mission to catch a ... worm."

All better, no? :classic_wink: