Guess This Location.

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Psalam said:

I feel certain that I've posted this named location before but I am also certain that this is a different screenshot with a "particular" point of view.

1878911701_enb2018_10_0606_10_06_62j.jpg.14e593bdcf9e5edbb5afff42b5c28f01.jpg

On 10/2/2018 at 9:58 PM, Psalam said:

1322860389_enb2018_10_0209_31_49_34j.jpg.b4479ca2560a2373600af06a8ebedb92.jpg

@Psalam Are these 2 connected somehow? ?

The back of my brain keeps nagging me that I know them pretty well. Both.

But the front suggests it might have been one or two spiced wines too much to have a look at the map where I had been then. :classic_blush:

I tried to have a  look today, but I am too deep in Dwemerland to peek into random caves in the usual gameplay.

Anyway, the last one is certainly "particular" :classic_smile:

Spoiler
15 minutes ago, worik said:
  Hide contents

@Psalam Are these 2 connected somehow? ?

The back of my brain keeps nagging me that I know them pretty well. Both.

But the front suggests it might have been one or two spiced wines too much to have a look at the map where I had been then. :classic_blush:

I tried to have a  look today, but I am too deep in Dwemerland to peek into random caves in the usual gameplay.

Anyway, the last one is certainly "particular" :classic_smile:

So, and for the record, no, the two are not related. But, I know for a fact that I am not the only person who is regularly on this thread who has posted a picture from this named location (in fact, if memory serves) Annekke is probably no more than a dozen meters from the screenshot I'm thinking of.

On 9/30/2018 at 4:42 AM, worik said:

It looks like a CK-edited stripped-to-the-bone version of the Windhelm prison cell.

Floor, useless decoration, non-essential walls and bars removed, just the most useful things left behind.

Yes close enough, it's POP’s Windhelm jail cell. :classic_happy:

On 9/29/2018 at 6:01 AM, Psalam said:

Okay, but which one am I? Do I get to be the MahJong piece? (This is just like fighting over Monopoly pieces with my siblings!)

The Red Dragon? The rarest of the pieces, meaning success and achievement? Why not? :classic_happy:

On 10/2/2018 at 3:58 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spot on, although I took the picture on my way to Bleak Falls Barrow. For some reason it occurred to me to turn around and I thought, "huh, that could be interesting!"

Here's another one. I hope you're not too drunk when you see this!

Not sure, not much in there. However the flag might suggest it's a fort. Perhaps one with a secret entrance?  

On 10/6/2018 at 6:42 AM, Psalam said:

I feel certain that I've posted this named location before but I am also certain that this is a different screenshot with a "particular" point of view.

No idea. Pinewatch, maybe? 

Worik's already got this one. As she often does she's answered in riddles. If you prefer that you can look at what she had to say.

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Inte said:

Not sure, not much in there. However the flag might suggest it's a fort. Perhaps one with a secret entrance?  

That's why I felt free to post the next one. 

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Inte said:

No idea. Pinewatch, maybe? 

Not Pinewatch. Nobody's gotten it yet. Worik says she's busy in Dwemer ruins.

While yours looks like many a mine entrance in Skyrim I'm not seeing Halted Stream (although the body's could easily be obscuring the iron ore deposit that rests there (not to mention the pressure plate). 

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Inte said:

At least it's not upside down. :classic_wink:

72850_20180303210614_1.png

So as a first, off the cuff guess I'll take Ansilvund. That would make it right after you kill the draugr on the platform and are heading down to fight necromancers.

7 hours ago, Inte said:

At least it's not upside down. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

72850_20180303210614_1.png

Can't check in-game right now, but since the compass is pointing north my first guess would be the mine in Kynesgrove: Steamscorch Mine. ?

Anyway.... what good is a compass in a metal ore mine ? Must be magic or somesuch witchery. :classic_ph34r:

PS: I like your new wardrobe ... though careful with the white... it's easily stained in Skyrim

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, worik said:

Can't check in-game right now, but since the compass is pointing north my first guess would be the mine in Kynesgrove: Steamscorch Mine. ?

Anyway.... what good is a compass in a metal ore mine ? Must be magic or somesuch witchery. :classic_ph34r:

PS: I like your new wardrobe ... though careful with the white... it's easily stained in Skyrim

Hydrogen peroxide gets the blood stains right out! (Was I not supposed to say that?)

16 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Hydrogen peroxide gets the blood stains right out! (Was I not supposed to say that?)

*looks-sweet-and-harmless* What blood stains? :classic_angel:

*wipes-sword-with-a-torn-piece-of-fur-clothes-of-unknown-origin*

Spoiler
3 minutes ago, worik said:

*looks-sweet-and-harmless* What blood stains? :classic_angel:

*wipes-sword-with-a-torn-piece-of-fur-clothes-of-unknown-origin*

I saw that. I wasn't worried about YOU. Sometimes I worry about your victims, errrr.... foes. Yeah, violent, criminally insane types. Not worth caring about. Oh right, where was I? No, I was trying to help Inte out. That was a great outfit and I would hate to see it ruined by blood splatter from her clearly uncouth master, errr..... bodyguard.

On 10/8/2018 at 6:27 AM, Slorm said:

Hard to tell but looks like the entrance in Halted Stream Camp

That is correct. :classic_happy:

I knew there wasn't much in there so I've attempted to leave a clue. A few pages ago, somebody posted the same location but upside down.  

Spoiler

While we get some more hints here is another. 

Hints, hmmm.....

Nothing esoteric. There are multiple images of this location on Page 194 of this thread. Further, those images confirm that Annekke is less than a dozen meters from the picture that Worik took.

On 10/6/2018 at 12:42 PM, Psalam said:

Spoiler

Finally :classic_shy: an elephant had been sitting in my hall.. couldn't see beyond it

Spoiler

a.jpg.92371d42ac3fb502901275c5e625738a.jpg

On 10/2/2018 at 9:58 PM, Psalam said:

Here's another one. I hope you're not too drunk when you see this!

Spoiler

This was already solved ? I must say, I'm still standing in some kind of fog... ?

More precisely, I'm standing in a puddle of blood. :classic_ph34r:

If you know the NPC's name, you know where I am.

If you know where I am, you know the name of the corpse.

a.jpg.072940ce78b2e29ee64ea411212882cc.jpg

Isn't it beautiful ? ? Who want's to earn it? :classic_blush:

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, worik said:

This was already solved ? I must say, I'm still standing in some kind of fog... ?

More precisely, I'm standing in a puddle of blood. :classic_ph34r:

If you know the NPC's name, you know where I am.

If you know where I am, you know the name of the corpse.

a.jpg.072940ce78b2e29ee64ea411212882cc.jpg

Isn't it beautiful ? ? Who want's to earn it? :classic_blush:

I must have it wrong then. The place I'm reminded of would have 2 orc corpses!