Guess This Location.

Until @Slorm confirms or denies that last one, here is another. 

Secondary Guard: “Have you seen such big, soft balls before?”
Primary Guard: “You are such a fag.” 
BH Boss: “Enough you two, looks like the vibes finally stopped. The prisoner looks both angry and pleased at the same time. Perhaps we shouldn’t have used that ‘Chaos’ plug to ‘pacify’ her.” 

72850_20181003143901_1.png

Back from overheated Falkreath into a more modest climate.

Lets go into this cozy ...... what ? where ?

GTL.jpg.6fc99f41e20b75e0fe94d7a3a04e2300.jpg

Ciri: See over there? These nice useful metal boxes! Do you think they would fit into Breezehome? We could keep things in there from getting lost.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, worik said:

Back from overheated Falkreath into a more modest climate.

Lets go into this cozy ...... what ? where ?

GTL.jpg.6fc99f41e20b75e0fe94d7a3a04e2300.jpg

Ciri: Oh look? These nice useful metal boxes! Do you think they would fit into Breezehome? We could keep things in there from getting lost.

Sorry but I'm doing this between patients and don't have the time to look up the name. It is Winterhold's prison on an island northeast of Septimus Severus'. "The Freeze" maybe?

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Sorry but I'm doing this between patients

? So much for being a healer. "Take this Potion of Plentiful Healing for the broken rib and over there at the shrine in the corner, you may pray to Arkay. He might cure your Ataxia. Next!"

But you are correct. :classic_smile:Is a healer allowed to take a potion a work: ?

Spoiler
34 minutes ago, worik said:

? So much for being a healer. "Take this Potion of Plentiful Healing for the broken rib and over there at the shrine in the corner, you may pray to Arkay. He might cure your Ataxia. Next!"

But you are correct. :classic_smile:Is a healer allowed to take a potion a work: ?

I'm the boss so I'm allowed. However, I really drink very little and never at work. Maybe I'll spike a little egg nog this weekend and toast Worik the alchemist! ?

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

That one was so simple, even I got it.

It's one of those, "if you've been there you recognize it" ones, for sure. But, as we know, many people haven't gotten across Skyrim like we have.

I'll have to wait until I get home to work on her current one since I'll be doing the "looking through old pictures" to figure out which of the three or four that have come to mind it is.

Edit: of course then there's the trivia question: what sort of ore deposit can be found on that island?

5 hours ago, worik said:

So, you spent some .... "time" in there ... interesting. ?

Because of "reasons", I guess :classic_rolleyes:

"It was a fair cop but society's to blame".

Actually I have never been incarcerated anywhere. I thought you could get into it on one of the islands. Or am I getting it mixed up with somewhere else? Or is it a mod which lets you in? Just how confused am I at this point?

With 14 followers it is very difficult to get a decent shot of any location so I'm struggling to contribute. I did have an idea for another 'sister' thread to this one - 'Guess this sex animation'.

On 12/11/2018 at 9:35 PM, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I know you won't be back anytime soon so I might revisit my guess but, if it's dwarven architecture in a cave setting and NOT Falmer the only thing that comes to mind is Bthardamz (home of Peryite's "blessing").

Spot on my friend :beer:

That mage at the end is a right little shit as it teleports and heals. I couldn't even kill it using TGM (it healed faster than I could hit) so I really got the hump and used the console in the end :classic_smile:

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Spot on my friend :beer:

That mage at the end is a right little shit as it teleports and heals. I couldn't even kill it using TGM (it healed faster than I could hit) so I got the hump and used the console in the end :classic_smile:

Oh he is indeed. Since I've been mostly playing a Destruction mage my approach is Fireballs (or, better, incinerate) and Impact (he could still teleport but healing was much harder that way).

Edit: Oh, and welcome back! ?

Oo eck. One of my followers died in Raldbthar. Parked herself on one of those flame-spouting traps and refused to move. Then between Raldbthar and Windhelm 5 or 6 followers disappeared - gorn. They are still alive as their names show up when I do a group wait or follow. I suppose I could should use the map markers and find them.

Meanwhile,

Inte Interiors?

1087574286_enb2018_12_1521_30_00_98.thumb.jpg.e331df379e7e49473d6e14fd5221e06e.jpg

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You people need to get out more. Technically, it's called Mara's Eye something-not-pond.

I'm just going to fire up the game and go looking for my missing followers.

It's Mara's Eye Den which is situated at the small island in Mara's Eye Pond

I'll just go polish me halo LOL :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, worik said:

If someone needs a different perspective,

I have the feeling that I was in there quite recently. Now the question is, is the entrance to the chamber at the back of the image or is it to your right? Hmmn, ? One  voice is saying 'Highgate Ruins' but another is saying 'No. That place we did not long after'.