Guess This Location.

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Bonus point if anyone knows whether the 9 skulls (I'd picked up 2) are vanilla or from a mod. I can't recall seeing them before but I rarely get in this location. The two trolls are the inhabitants of the cave; the werewolf(s) on the left is with me.

Hide contents

1458133401_enb2018_10_2921_21_21_84.thumb.jpg.cfb725f4eed23b45882012bc93e21287.jpg

Assuming that's Graywinter Watch then the skulls are vanilla.

Spoiler
1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

Correcto. Obviously not quite the head-melter I thought it would be. :grin:

Too slow; to slo; two swlo?

Just speaking for me, the physically closer the dungeon is to Whiterun the more likely I am to recognize it (sad, but true). I am just wot wols to get out of Whiterun Hold to learn much else. ?

4 hours ago, Diamondback said:

Various warnings to other bandits, booby traps to the loots.

? I think I'll shoot my arrow into the darkness: The basement/dungeon below Pinewatch?

In the Thieves Guild questline is quest that leads you down here ...

Did I hit the apple?

On 10/29/2018 at 8:03 AM, Psalam said:

If our character has been delivered to the Master of Captured Dreams she may very well be "stolen" merchandise.

More like 'borrowed'. :classic_happy:

But yes, CD is correct. 

First time I've played that quest I really thought that Elenwen would steal me from Master.  :classic_tongue:

18 hours ago, worik said:

? I think I'll shoot my arrow into the darkness: The basement/dungeon below Pinewatch?

In the Thieves Guild questline is quest that leads you down here ...

Did I hit the apple?

Yes, indeed, with the tree. Correct!

5 hours ago, Inte said:

Probably another impossible one, unless you have a certain cage mod. :classic_wink:

72850_20180604120407_1.png

Oboi, deez cages... It looks like Broken Helm Hollow and Lost Knife Cave at the same time...

Spoiler

I damn well remember it. He had me running all over that area trying to find that flag! I was lucky enough to be playing a succubus and flew up to it. As Grey Cloud has demonstrated, it can be reached without doing so but I didn't do it until later. ***groans***

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I damn well remember it. He had me running all over that area trying to find that flag! I was lucky enough to be playing a succubus and flew up to it. As Grey Cloud has demonstrated, it can be reached without doing so but I didn't do it until later. ***groans***

I wasn't sure that was the same location as posted by Einarr. We had a couple of them a while back and I seem to remember karlpaws being involved.

I was actually on my way to Morphal I and went in Blind Something Barrow (possibly) and came out at an 'overlook' near Mt Athnor(?) miles away from where I wanted to be and with a mountain range in the way. I was not happy.

On the other side of that mountain range, on top of Mount Anthor (all covered in snow) there lives a dragon (have you heard that rumor?) Anyway, I must have posted 5 different shots from around that location. It was/is very photogenic I think.

The Barrow to which you allude (I think) may be Ironbind Barrow. I posted another 4-5 pictures from there. Not nearly as photogenic but it's off all the bigger quest pathways and so not nearly as well traveled or recognized. As a player I like it for the unique enchantment on the battleaxe that can be found there. I routinely disenchant the battleaxe, thereby learning the enchantment, and then put it on a dagger to be used in stealth mode (doing extra fire damage and soul trap at the same time - without needing to get to Enchantment 100 and the perk).

19 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I was actually on my way to Morphal I and went in Blind Something Barrow (possibly) and came out at an 'overlook' near Mt Athnor(?) miles away from where I wanted to be and with a mountain range in the way. I was not happy.

That would have been Ironbind Barrow.