Guess This Location.

I've been through that location a lot, it being one of the very few major sources of Ebony in Skyrim. I use Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade to get more ore out of each vein, and it is certainly a good thing there is a Smelter nearby.  

Which is Northwind Mine. 

On 10/11/2017 at 1:22 AM, Kuroyami said:

I've been through that location a lot, it being one of the very few major sources of Ebony in Skyrim. I use Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade to get more ore out of each vein, and it is certainly a good thing there is a Smelter nearby.  

Which is Northwind Mine. 

Indeed it is. You've won yourself a Draugr loincloth  :)

Edited by Slorm
7 hours ago, Punga said:

Are you sure it's not Vladimir? 

Vlad Tepes? 

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I recognized Durnehviir but forget where the word wall and loot chest are in the Cairn. Is that inside or outside Valerica's area?

It's to the left as you walk up to Valerica's area. 

Edited by Inte
2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Here's an easy one

I was going to say Folgunthar, partly because I was just there and (thought) I'd taken a picture of my ceremony to exorcise the imprisoned draugr by sucking all of the magic out of him (through his dick :) ) but I can't find the pic and also think now that's Red Eagle's retreat.

Here's a pic I did manage to take, (a month late and the wrong holiday) trying to convince the bouncer to let me into the hottest night club with the best party... (presence of night club a fiction, party likely end in unprepared adventurer's death).

Spoiler

5a1a4c6c69600_Coldnightclub.thumb.jpg.3eee14168de59b050a99945d7250c970.jpg

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I was going to say Folgunthar, partly because I was just there and (thought) I'd taken a picture of my ceremony to exorcise the imprisoned draugr by sucking all of the magic out of him (through his dick :) ) but I can't find the pic and also think now that's Red Eagle's retreat.

Here's a pic I did manage to take, (a month late and the wrong holiday) trying to convince the bouncer to let me into the hottest night club with the best party... (presence of night club a fiction, party likely end in unprepared adventurer's death).

Reveal hidden contents

Red Eagle it is :beer:

9 hours ago, Slorm said:

Here's an easy one

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot121.thumb.jpg.d6be0f5c7726cde5e67055daa09d0cf4.jpg

You did steal something in there, didn't you? I know it, you may tell us. There is no harm in confessing it. Believe me.

And the folks over there would not be happy to hear about you, sneaking through their living room. No no no, they wouldn't. For sure!

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Reveal hidden contents

playing at S Shriekwind Bastion are we?

Probably not impossible but would either be a "I was just there" situation or process of elimination.  Someone might know which fort has a long hallway with doorways past an open grand room, but I can't remember which one off the top of my head right now.