Guess This Location.

I think that's Purespring Run in the Reach.  I was there the other day and had trouble killing the slaughterfish, because you either couldn't see them (too far back and deep), couldn't attack them (were swimming), or they wouldn't come over near where you were.

I saved this one to post at an unusual time, hope you get a shot at it.

Purewater Run it was. I didn't see a slaughterfish until I was exiting the cave. One showed up just as I clicked on 'To Skyrim' luckily it didn't cause a ctd on the area transition.

Your pic I would guess Falkreath. Looking towards the barracks with the Longhouse on the left, Lod's smithy on the right with Grave Concoctions beyond. The smelter threw me, couldn't recall one there, also wasn't sure about the palisade in the background.

(Now I'm in more southern climes the SCO grass is annoying again.)

I think that's Purespring Run in the Reach.  I was there the other day and had trouble killing the slaughterfish, because you either couldn't see them (too far back and deep), couldn't attack them (were swimming), or they wouldn't come over near where you were.

I saved this one to post at an unusual time, hope you get a shot at it.

Purewater Run it was. I didn't see a slaughterfish until I was exiting the cave. One showed up just as I clicked on 'To Skyrim' luckily it didn't cause a ctd on the area transition.

Your pic I would guess Falkreath. Looking towards the barracks with the Longhouse on the left, Lod's smithy on the right with Grave Concoctions beyond. The smelter threw me, couldn't recall one there, also wasn't sure about the palisade in the background.

(Now I'm in more southern climes the SCO grass is annoying again.)

The wall and smelter are from ETaC I think, or maybe Arthmoor's village addons, since I have some of both. I will claim they were disguises, along with the giant honking skeleton, to make an easy location harder. :D

I hope someone gets this as I've forgotten where it was. :blush: Does my bum look big in this?

No, your bum just is big. I have that same armor set but its much smaller on UNP.

The building below is Stendar's beacon. The ruin on the mountaintop is the one with the fake army officer and the people inside poisoned themselves long ago when they were the last dragon cult alive, and the first? jarl's army surrounded them.

The flag next to you was for a mining claim. I think there is a locked box there and should be a skeleton and mining pick.

Sounds about right for the location. Whenever I exit the Dragon Cult place and the fake officer goes hostile, his sidekick always does a runner and I have to go chase him all over the place to kill him.

My gel is UNP I'll have you know. She's what we call here 'bonny'. I'm not a big fan of kill moves but when she does one everything goes in for the kill, especially on the overarm one with spiders. I really like the Demon Huntress armour though I never use the boots.

SCO Summer is growing on me, no pun intended. Certainly better for my old eyes not having to squint through snowstorms and not as demanding on my system as the tropical job.

I don't think that's a sidekick, but another schmuck he's trying to con into heading into the ruins, having no faith you'd survive. I guess realizing he got taken is why he does a leg.

I'll have to take a shot of my girl in that demon hunter outfit. Unless it is light and angle you're using a very different UNP than I am.

I don't think that's a sidekick, but another schmuck he's trying to con into heading into the ruins, having no faith you'd survive. I guess realizing he got taken is why he does a leg.

Oops. I'll try not to be so trigger-happy next time.

I'll have to take a shot of my girl in that demon hunter outfit. Unless it is light and angle you're using a very different UNP than I am.
She's regular UUNP, I've just fiddled with her in Racemenu.

Ah. I think I'm standard unp, not uu np. Had thought about trying one of the spinoffs, but haven't gotten to it yet.

You can still fiddle about in Racemenu - either the UNP sliders or the body scales sliders. Bodyslide your outfit to your body and it will adapt to the new shape.

I know where that is, and who that is, I just don't remember the names right now.

I'll look them up later and spoil clues for anyone else.

The word wall Miraak got the Bend Will shout from, and Skorn sends you to.

The dragon is .. is not Sahlokniir. I think the Solsteim dragons just all look like that.

I was thinking the clue "you are in my eye" meant eye of magnus = Labyrithiun. but it didn't look like Labyrinthiun.  So I was wondering if it was Solsteim.  Haven't been there in a while, though, so I can't come up with anything.

She's standing on a dragon's head, foot on its eye.  I guess its just a random leveled one, at Saering's Watch. UESP says its the only dragon lair on Solsteim.  I recognized the little rock huts.

She's standing on a dragon's head, foot on its eye.  I guess its just a random leveled one, at Saering's Watch. UESP says its the only dragon lair on Solsteim.  I recognized the little rock huts.

Good point about the dragon's eye, I didn't catch that.