Guess This Location.

Dead Man's Drinks. 

You you sided with the Imperials? 

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

I never side with either of them. Skyrim belongs to me. That's just the poxy bard's dialogue. I hate bards. There is and only ever will be one bard and that is the divine Homer, prince of poets. B)

I think the songs they play are determined by the ownership of the hold and not the player actions (though indirectly, as you can switch hold loyalty).

My last top one is in Movarth's cave, where I moved his named boots from the bedside to the shoe rack just for that picture. My last picture was Ancano showing proper respect; altmer or not he will take his proper position. Its too bad I had to put him down like a rabid dog later, Faralda could have been rewarded with a new pet. Might just have to give her Nirya. :o

Two more from me... literally behind the wife's back and messing around with idle markers I found a really ironic pairing of location and a praying idle haloed in light.

post-544130-0-84734100-1494348818_thumb.png

post-544130-0-25267100-1494348857_thumb.png

I think the songs they play are determined by the ownership of the hold and not the player actions (though indirectly, as you can switch hold loyalty).

My last top one is in Movarth's cave, where I moved his named boots from the bedside to the shoe rack just for that picture. My last picture was Ancano showing proper respect; altmer or not he will take his proper position. Its too bad I had to put him down like a rabid dog later, Faralda could have been rewarded with a new pet. Might just have to give her Nirya. :o

Two more from me... literally behind the wife's back and messing around with idle markers I found a really ironic pairing of location and a praying idle haloed in light.

Hell's bells man that first one could be anywhere. The second is the Ragged Flagon or whatever it's called.

I'm currently playing around with a new mod/tool  - NPC Visual Transfer Tool. Nexus mod ID 64875 (still can't paste anything on this forum). Only got it yesterday but initial impressions are good. Doddle to set up and use. My head is already full of cunning plans. Eugenics comes to Skyrim.

First one is Rustlief's House, (Dawnstar blacksmith dude).

With Seren his lovely wife busy sweeping away... oblivious or intentionally ignoring us, just waiting for her turn or fat and pregnant and called in an ringer because she loves her husband? That's up to you.

^_^

Hell's bells man that first one could be anywhere. The second is the Ragged Flagon or whatever it's called.

I'm currently playing around with a new mod/tool  - NPC Visual Transfer Tool. Nexus mod ID 64875 (still can't paste anything on this forum). Only got it yesterday but initial impressions are good. Doddle to set up and use. My head is already full of cunning plans. Eugenics comes to Skyrim.

Ragged Flagon is correct.

I've read about the Tool, I think. Is that the one you can use to apply facial features to other NPCs?

Ragged Flagon is correct.

I've read about the Tool, I think. Is that the one you can use to apply facial features to other NPCs?

Changes the whole body. You can change someone into a goat or vicky vercky.  I've just noticed a slight neck gap on an orc. That could be my fault as she was originally from Cidhna Mine Extended and I change her to Borghas Strong-Arm(?) from one of the strongholds up in the NW who was already modified by Dames of Skyrim. B S-A wasn't the orc I had in mind which was Shel from the other stronghold. Shel is also modified by Dames and she was the one who got the gap. Shel is slimmer than Marggi the original Cidhna orc.

I've just walked into Whiterun cloak camp. One of the horses rose way up in the air, came down and landed feet first on the back of the other horse. It stood there for a couple of seconds, fell off and died.

We had a different angle on that site a bit ago... that's off the path to the Thalmor Embassy but keep going right instead of left around the curve and into the hills over Solitude.

That was my first thought too.  But I wasn't sure enough to post it.  BTW, I was the one who posted the shot you were thinking of a month or so ago.

This is close the the most evil place in Skyrim.

attachicon.gif20170508162736_1.jpg

Up and over the hill from Ivarstead, a wood cutter had a heart attack and fell onto his splitting stump.

For most evil I'd have to pick either Molag Bal's abandoned house, Namira's shrine or something related to Calixto, if we're ruling out the vampire dens full of bloody bones.

Up and over the hill from Ivarstead, a wood cutter had a heart attack and fell onto his splitting stump.

For most evil I'd have to pick either Molag Bal's abandoned house, Namira's shrine or something related to Calixto, if we're ruling out the vampire dens full of bloody bones.

Correct for location, but don't you know about the 'shrine' to the east with the necromancer and the zombie chickens?

Correct for location, but don't you know about the 'shrine' to the east with the necromancer and the zombie chickens?

What about the scariest mod?

I would say that one quest in The Weels of Lull. 

What about the scariest mod?

I would say that one quest in The Weels of Lull. 

If you mean the mutated elf experiments. I'd probably agree. Very freaky. Calixto isn't evil, he's just depressed.

There's a KFC in Skyrim?