Guess This Location.

I wonder if Namira would be more or less associated with werewolves and vampires. They're immune to disease and quite at peace with eating bodies. Would they revel in her powers and revere her or ignore her as unnecessary? They're both already associated with other daedra.

Every so often I want to try a nature based anti-necro concept. Something more spriggan based than Vigilant. A "dead things should not move, they should decay and fertilze" idea probably based on Kyne / Kynereth though that might be the wrong one.  Not an Arkay "bring peace and rest" ideal though. More a "plant the bodies, forcefully if needed" person.

I never even thought about that, when in human form I wouldn't even carry around human flesh, let alone eat it. 

Have a dark one.

That's a tough one!

For some reason when I look at it my mind says "Solstheim" but... when I look at the image, I don't actually see anything that would point there.

Is it from the Dragonborn DLC by chance?

EDIT: Got it, I think... Highpoint Tower?

Have a dark one.

That's a tough one!

For some reason when I look at it my mind says "Solstheim" but... when I look at the image, I don't actually see anything that would point there.

You recognized the bridge subconciously and it told your brain Solsteim, even though its using vanilla imperial fort brick textures which your brain says isn't Solsteim.

Highpoint is the one with the heart stone resurrected apprentice, right? That was a kinda sad story though I wonder if the stone make her hateful or if she had something else going on.

Have a dark one.

That's a tough one!

Have a dark one.

That's a tough one!

You recognized the bridge subconciously and it told your brain Solsteim, even though its using vanilla imperial fort brick textures which your brain says isn't Solsteim.

Highpoint is the one with the heart stone resurrected apprentice, right? That was a kinda sad story though I wonder if the stone make her hateful or if she had something else going on.

It is Highpoint Tower indeed. Impressive. ^_^

Potatoes to the both of you. :P

Graypine Goods. Solaf and Bolum ... Bolu ... Bolund.

The tattoos ... Lilith?

Location is correct. Tattoos aren't really part of this, and probably looked a muddle. Primary design was Grine's woad tattoo. Slavetats adds some nice pop to some that are done right.

Here is another shop.

This keeper also says something about stealing but that's not the direction of this backroom deal.

post-544130-0-98171300-1492575754_thumb.png

The tattoos ... Lilith?

Borderlands 2 reference, nice.

Cover song not so much. 

Why does she have a beard? 

It's not fair, I'm at a disadvantage because of time zones. :( I knew the last three locations but they were answered before I could open my bag of crisps.  :(

No potatoes for you. 

The tattoos ... Lilith?

Borderlands 2 reference, nice.

Cover song not so much. 

Why does she have a beard? 

It's not fair, I'm at a disadvantage because of time zones. :( I knew the last three locations but they were answered before I could open my bag of crisps.  :(

No potatoes for you. 

Story of my life. :) (I've got a chip on my shoulder about it)

She's behind a waterfall.

She stepped through the water to be met with 'I've got letter for you here and, oh, a lot of gold....' Not to mention the serial heart attacks and the change of underwear.

The facial expression and the eyebrows are nothing to do with me.

For the OST I recommend 'Waterfall' by The Stone Roses

post-1130761-0-50567700-1492642102_thumb.jpg

post-1130761-0-10566100-1492642126_thumb.jpg

She stepped through the water to be met with 'I've got letter for you here and, oh, a lot of gold....' Not to mention the serial heart attacks and the change of underwear.

I think you're just upstream from Anga's Mill, past the little camp where Ennodius is with the group of mudcrabs. I usually see a skeleton just outside the waterfall, and wolves on the opposite bank above the falls.

I think you're just upstream from Anga's Mill, past the little camp where Ennodius is with the group of mudcrabs. I usually see a skeleton just outside the waterfall, and wolves on the opposite bank above the falls.

Spot on. Ennodius was actually at home when I got to the camp. Can't recall ever seeing him before.

Spot on. Ennodius was actually at home when I got to the camp. Can't recall ever seeing him before.

Yeah, I thought all the DB targets were only present during those quests, but I started seeing Ennodius and Hern and one or two others that I thought a patch added them back in all the time.

Might just be the non aggressive ones, as Maluril or whatever that elf in the dwarven ruin is never there early. The hammer stealer always has been though, which is kinda odd.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe?

Supposedly that's racist and you will be burned at the stake. Somehow I never heard the "common" usage and it wasn't till last year I found what I thought was the only was actually the alternate made up to "be clean" ... though I wonder at that.

The location might be where Bujin goes to find out she's a total failure and tries to bribe you or prove herself a loser.

I think that's Purespring Run in the Reach.  I was there the other day and had trouble killing the slaughterfish, because you either couldn't see them (too far back and deep), couldn't attack them (were swimming), or they wouldn't come over near where you were.

I saved this one to post at an unusual time, hope you get a shot at it.

post-544130-0-29479200-1492797907_thumb.png