Guess This Location.

Yes, Cragslane Cavern.

How about here?

attachicon.gif20170416075318_1.jpg

That looks like the place from 3D Interesting NPCs, just ouside Dawnstar. The aspiring author quest with the NPC who I so wanted to kill just because of his voice.

I agree, it looks like the Dawnstar lighthouse. Also agree about the voice :P

:) I love Ingarte's voice. She actually sounds as if she comes from somewhere close to where I live in the NW UK.

"Know a lot about smelting then?"

by his look I was going to guess Pavo and Left Hand Mine.

According to the SLAM widget you left, I was only half right.

Or half left?

On my way there, on the road between the Dibella altar and Markarth, I came across a stationary Imperial patrol lead by an officer who was yelling 'somebody do something'. Turned out to be a single slaughterfish in the river. And they wonder why the war is going so badly.

It's been one of those days all in all. Up in the hills I came across two skeevers taking on a dog. Skeevers won but then got jumped by a wolf which did for them both. No idea what the dog was about, I haven't got any dog-adding mods. Come to think about it, I've seen quite a few skeevers wandering about outside lately.

On my way there, on the road between the Dibella altar and Markarth, I came across a stationary Imperial patrol lead by an officer who was yelling 'somebody do something'. Turned out to be a single slaughterfish in the river. And they wonder why the war is going so badly.

It's been one of those days all in all. Up in the hills I came across two skeevers taking on a dog. Skeevers won but then got jumped by a wolf which did for them both. No idea what the dog was about, I haven't got any dog-adding mods. Come to think about it, I've seen quite a few skeevers wandering about outside lately.

I think there is a random encouter of 2 skeevers and a dog, but I've seen 2 wolves and a dog as well. I don't know if the dog is supposed to be a lost hunter dog or one you can find and take for a follower/pet for the Hearthfire kids.

Aggro is kinda wierd sometimes. If you have something attacking something else and a third is not an ally or enemy of either one it will stand there and watch, or sometimes walk by. They won't get involved but will ask that others do.

Its around Whiterun.

I don't think it is the stables and I don't think it is Chillfurrow farm either. May be Battleborn farm, but yes, that antler rack will be hard to steal.

I have a couple I was going to post yesterday but couldn't.

One was how animation placement and selection sometimes just work out. For some reason the bed anim object isn't showing up for some of Leito's animations (probably overwrote the esp with another) but this time it looks better without.

I have two location challenges as well.

One I spied from a place that doesn't exist (mod added, mod is WIP) and my distance view settings are all wonky and broken so it might not be as obvious.

In the last, I was caught someplace I wasn't supposed to be and didn't make it out before they found me. A short battle and he grabbed me before I could make a break for it once I'd switched sides in the passageway.

post-544130-0-81269000-1493779941_thumb.png

post-544130-0-69051400-1493779975_thumb.png

post-544130-0-33803000-1493780080_thumb.png

Inte's is Whiterun stables.

Karlpaws' I would guess somewhere on the Whiterun plains. The giant camp is confusing me but I would guess the other markers as S. of Zenithar, Swindler's Den and Lone Mtn Dragon Mound. One of those 'sacrificial altar' things with the henge. Possibly further east  - Redoran's, Bleakwind way but there's no dragon mound there.

I also have problems with Leito's SLAL pack. Never had them before I installed the SLAL pack. In other words I think the problems are with the pack rather than the animations per se.

Karlpaws' I would guess somewhere on the Whiterun plains. The giant camp is confusing me but I would guess the other markers as S. of Zenithar, Swindler's Den and Lone Mtn Dragon Mound. One of those 'sacrificial altar' things with the henge. Possibly further east  - Redoran's, Bleakwind way but there's no dragon mound there.

I also have problems with Leito's SLAL pack. Never had them before I installed the SLAL pack. In other words I think the problems are with the pack rather than the animations per se.

Wrong hold. If it helps, I am on a road that is in the game, heading for much higher ground than what is below. That isn't a giant camp, but like I said, my graphics are kinda screwed up so I guess the plinths would look like monoliths.

Karlpaws has me stumped. I thought that might be Bleakfalls Barrow way up in the top RH corner. Then I thought the 'not a giant camp' was the Mammoth Graveyard near of Loreius Farm. Can't get the other icons to match up especially the alter/shrine one.

First image is the guess the location (taken at night with night-eye on). Second is just a view from one of my shortcuts. Actually made it down in one piece (never would have happened in Oblivion). Note the random horse crossing the bridge - horses are another thing which have been turning up for the last few games.

post-1130761-0-17902000-1493839612_thumb.jpg

post-1130761-0-56315300-1493839648_thumb.jpg

You just picked up a copy of Withershins.  Harmugstahl is right behind you.

My other one is on the RIft / Eastmarch border looking out over that sulfur marsh.

Harmugstahl Falls Dwarven Arch it is.

Ah, I did consider that area but it didn't look like the marsh and I haven't been there since I reinstalled SCO Summer. Speaking of which, my game seems to struggle more at night for some reason. I've just E from the Reach S of Dragon Bridge across the marshes to Morphal and it was getting laggy and stuttery the darker it got. It generally picks up a bit when both moons are up and things get brighter. Anyway I got a CTD as I tried to enter the inn.

You just picked up a copy of Withershins.  Harmugstahl is right behind you.

My other one is on the RIft / Eastmarch border looking out over that sulfur marsh.

Harmugstahl Falls Dwarven Arch it is.

Ah, I did consider that area but it didn't look like the marsh and I haven't been there since I reinstalled SCO Summer. Speaking of which, my game seems to struggle more at night for some reason. I've just E from the Reach S of Dragon Bridge across the marshes to Morphal and it was getting laggy and stuttery the darker it got. It generally picks up a bit when both moons are up and things get brighter. Anyway I got a CTD as I tried to enter the inn.

I think my LOD or whatever that distant stuff is doesn't load when it should. I will get closer to places and it will snap in sometimes, but farther other times. Willing to be I changed something in one of the INI files in a way I should not have to acomplish what I wanted, and I'm not sure I even got what I wanted anyway.

On top of that I get stuttering or pauses from time to time when I think the game is reading from the disk... auto saves when going to the map or leveling screen in particular. I really hope my HDD isn't dying, but is really is time to swap 500s for 1TB anyway, I think.

Whiterun stables is correct.

Some footwear for Inte? Stylish yet practical too.

Why, thank you.

I always wanted to go hunting while drunk.

The widget in the bottom left does give away the location. ;)

At least it doesn't give you a headache.

post-224222-0-10342400-1493945211_thumb.jpg