Guess This Location.

Thats Reachwater Rock, a supposed skeever den with no skeevers. Ending point for the Amulet of Gaulder quest chain, where you can beat down his 3 sons, again, and then he reforms a really lackluster amulet.

*steals cookie*

Correctamundo!  BTW, where is it called a skeever den?  Does some NPC refer to it that way in dialogue?

Thats Reachwater Rock, a supposed skeever den with no skeevers. Ending point for the Amulet of Gaulder quest chain, where you can beat down his 3 sons, again, and then he reforms a really lackluster amulet.

*steals cookie*

Correctamundo!  BTW, where is it called a skeever den?  Does some NPC refer to it that way in dialogue?

Solitude and Dragon bridge guards do, sometimes, when they tell you about it and mark it on the map. That won't always happen, I think based on whether they have anything else to say and level maybe.

I saw the White Stag and his name on the SLAM widget so I thought it had to be there.

What is the nordic ruin or whatever that next icon is, Pub?

Right, it's the pond where the White Stag from "Ill Met by Moonlight" is found.

I'm not sure about the nordic ruin, it might be a somewhat distant South Shriekwind Bastion.

Looking south east at a mill and stables, with a farm or mine nearby.

the bird headed statue is a nordic ruin of some kind and high up, but I don't think you're at the recently mentioned Shriekwind though that'd be a logical and local spot.

Merida's temple comes to mind, because the mill / stables positioning would be correct but I don't think it has eagle head statues. You should also be able to see the stormcloak camp from there so that's ruled out (unless you're far enough along the CW quest and took the Imperial side which I think lets you wipe out the camps).

Now that I think about it, the camp would be closer to Dragon Bridge because I would have aggro issues between the Bridge guards and stormcloaks when I had a bug (had turned stealth up too high/made it too easy and it turns out that extends the "viewing" distance because you get too good at spotting someone when you're infinitely good at sneaking).

So I bet you have a locked chest just to your left and a little bit of a bridge just to your right and possibly a new elven sword and shield.

Nah. If you didn't recognize it, that's the line said by the male smith that's on the left side of that forge, behind the candles. He and the female sitting in the chair (but sometimes she gets up) have a short conversation in that room off the first room inside Morvunscar.

Nah. If you didn't recognize it, that's the line said by the male smith that's on the left side of that forge, behind the candles. He and the female sitting in the chair (but sometimes she gets up) have a short conversation in that room off the first room inside Morvunscar.

Ah, I'd forgotten that, thanks for pointing it out.  And yes, that is Morvunskar.

Is that another one of the cages you've added?

Why, yes it is. ^_^

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23604/?

I use this mod instead.  It doesn't have a cage behind the smithing hut. I do like that ridge though I never use my knife there. I avoid the rockfall trap often by coming up from the east and picking off bandits from behind the straw archery targets... pretty close to where you took that shot.

Correct!

You should use your knife on that ridge but only if it's pointy. ;)