View File

Slaver's 101

a Skyrim Slavery System plug-in

1. Overview

This mod adds the familiar slaver base 'Kollaryng' back into the game.

It is mainly intended as a show-room for what can be done with S³ and is under constant development.

2. Features

Right now, this mod only features a little slave market, which operates from 8am until 8pm and a slave trader, who will buy your slaves all around the clock.

The entrance can be found right next to the guardian stones, which you pass at the beginning of the game on your first steps towards Riverwood.

3. Requirements & Installation

To use this mod you need both SKSE and the newest version of S³(f) installed properly.

When entering the game, choose DEBUG MODE when prompted!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/10/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    S³(f)
  • Special Edition Compatible

I'm having issues finding the entrance. I think I've looked just about everywhere i can around the guardian stones. Am i looking for like a hatch, a door, or a cave?

I do have the same issue. Can't find the enterance anywhere. Framework is installed and is in a higher place in the load order than this mod.

Anyone could help us please?

Thanks in advance.

mirror is broken... pls reupdate.

anybody paying attention here, the mirror isn't going away after multiple reports, it seems the modder doesn't care

Or has a life, if you followed this mod its been in the works for a long time the guy just doesn't have the time to do it all, but is still trying. I have been watching this for months and this was the first activity in a long time, so you might need a bit of patience for this one.

• 1 month later...