I'm getting zero functionality from this mod so far. I've tried using version 2.4 of Estrus and the 1.6 that was left here in the comments. I've tried activating and deactivating the esps for both of them and EstrusChaurus refuses to actually register the animations from EstrusforSkyrim. If anyone else is having a similar issue I'd love to hear any potential fixes. I do have Estrus Chaurus loading after EstrusforSkyrim in all cases.

4 hours ago, Badalice said:

I'm getting zero functionality from this mod so far. I've tried using version 2.4 of Estrus and the 1.6 that was left here in the comments. I've tried activating and deactivating the esps for both of them and EstrusChaurus refuses to actually register the animations from EstrusforSkyrim. If anyone else is having a similar issue I'd love to hear any potential fixes. I do have Estrus Chaurus loading after EstrusforSkyrim in all cases.

First make sure that SexLab is installed (ingame MCM). Then you likely need to save the game and load again for EC+ to work and register right. It should work, unless the act of uninstalling the mod already broke your save. Does it work in a new game, even just for a test? You have the main save to fall back to anyway, and i hope you have more than autosave.

Also make sure to check the Versions tab in EC+. They should all show OK.

21 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

First make sure that SexLab is installed (ingame MCM). Then you likely need to save the game and load again for EC+ to work and register right. It should work, unless the act of uninstalling the mod already broke your save. Does it work in a new game, even just for a test? You have the main save to fall back to anyway, and i hope you have more than autosave.

Don't forget to enable the Estrus Chaurus animations in the EC MCM.  I've been guilty of overlooking this part on occasion and going "wtf?" when the tentacles failed to trigger when trying to harvest chaurus eggs or plants (with FMEA installed)   Also make sure creatures are checked in Sexlab MCM too. 

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I've got sexlab and SLAL working right, both on old saves and new saves and EC+ has its MCM working in game but the interactions with the Chaurus spit are what's having no effect. I've run FNIS and the animations from zzEstrus say the're being processed but attempting to register them with EstrusChaurus' MCM yields a message in the  top left corner saying its looking for registered animations but even after five real world minutes of waiting nothing registers in the MCM.

The only thing in the version check without and OK is the skeleton. I'm using the XP32 maximum instead of XP32 Maximum extended because the extended version for some reason causes CDT during load screens even on a new game.

I can post my LO if you think there might  be an issue there but I'm not sure what would be causing it.

@Badalice Yes the LO could show issues, for example some mod that is also modifying the spits and is loaded after EC+.

You should also get this one for the loading crashes https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/

And ofc this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/

There are many mods on this site, EC+ included that won't fully work on regular XP32. Maybe it lets you see the character or something, but it doesn't have enough bones for hdt and i assume morph system too.

Did you increase the chance that chaurus spit causes tentacle attack?

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

@Badalice Yes the LO could show issues, for example some mod that is also modifying the spits and is loaded after EC+.

There are many mods on this site, EC+ included that won't fully work on regular XP32. Maybe it lets you see the character or something, but it doesn't have enough bones for hdt and i assume morph system too.

Did you increase the chance that chaurus spit causes tentacle attack?

Right now I have EC+ at the top of my load order, and i don't think i have any mods that change the Chaurus spit effect.

After turning the event chance all the way up to 100 I get something where my character lowers her hands and the Chaurus is pacified but no animations play and I'm still in control of the character and can redraw my weapons and move about just fine.

LO

Skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard

hearthfire

dragonborn

unofficiallegendarypatch

creature framework

Sexlab

devious devices assets

sexlab aroused

devious devices integration

devious devices expansion

apachiihair

zazanimationpack

slal_animationsbyleito.esp

slal_animatinsbybakafactory.esp

anubanimobj.esp

devious lore.esp

arcanum.esp

wheelsoflull.esp

isilnarsil.esp

sexlab pheromones.esp

magic of the magna ge.esp

apocalypse the spell package.esp

apocalypse more apocalypse.esp

fnis.esp

fadetattoos.esp

medusa and drakul armors.esp

morenastycritters.esp

nibblesanimobj.esp

orcrist.esp

racemenu.esp

racemenumorphscbbe.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

rapetattoos.esp

slalanimobj.esp

slalanimobjbillyy.esp

slalanimloader.esp

schlongs of skyrim lite.esp

sexlabtools.esp

skyui.esp

slavetats.esp

the eyes of beauty elves edition.esp

theeyesofbeuty.esp

uiextensions.esp

dvmb.esp

vobs.esp

dd-realistic ragdoll force-high.esp(deactivated)

dd-realistic ragdoll force-medium.esp(deactivated)

dd-realistic ragdoll force - realistic.esp

dd-realistic ragdoll force- reduced.esp(deactivated)

sexlab approach.esp

sexlabdefeat.esp

msldeviouscaptures.esp

zzestrus.esp

estruschaurus.esp

ordinator-perks of skyrim.esp

Hate to keep asking for help but if you can recognize any issues there might be with this please let me know. The estrus series of mods seems like it would be interesting to play with and I really want to make them work. 

Also I tried downloading the CDT fix but the game is still crashing during the load screens, even on new games. I straight up don't get this one.

Thank you for your suggestions so far and for any further help you may be able to provide!!

3 hours ago, Badalice said:

dd-realistic ragdoll force-high.esp(deactivated)

dd-realistic ragdoll force-medium.esp(deactivated)

dd-realistic ragdoll force - realistic.esp

dd-realistic ragdoll force- reduced.esp(deactivated)

You have 4 different quality versions of ragdoll physics, only 1 would be needed. I'm not sure how you got that to happen, are you not using FOMOD installers? Many mods .zip files are built in a way where you are not supposed to manually extract them but use a FOMOD installer from NMM or MO. It could be otherwise difficult to know which folders are extracted where as many can be optional or even harmful if you install wrong modules.

FNIS log might help?

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

You have 4 different quality versions of ragdoll physics, only 1 would be needed. I'm not sure how you got that to happen, are you not using FOMOD installers? Many mods .zip files are built in a way where you are not supposed to manually extract them but use a FOMOD installer from NMM or MO. It could be otherwise difficult to know which folders are extracted where as many can be optional or even harmful if you install wrong modules.

FNIS log might help?

I deleted the realistic ragdoll mod since it was only needed for XPMS and not XPMSE, so they should no longer be an issue.

If by the FNIS log you mean this then it says that its reading files from zzEstrus when I run it.

FNIS.png

13 hours ago, Badalice said:

I deleted the realistic ragdoll mod since it was only needed for XPMS and not XPMSE, so they should no longer be an issue.

If by the FNIS log you mean this then it says that its reading files from zzEstrus when I run it...

That looks different than mine, zzEstrus is 2.30, not 1.4 (but this propably doesn't matter). There should be Estrus Chaurus shown too, as here (remember spoiler tags to not make posts too long):

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   21.2.2019 15:08:24
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading zzEstrus V2.30  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading NCK30 V1.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.34 ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousFollowers V1.00  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 34 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 50 total groups: 193 added file slots: 1480 alternate files: 1135

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

4751 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)
 954 animations for 2 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

And you only showed small part of the log, we can't see if there were errors earlier. But can assume you would have said if there were.

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

That looks different than mine, zzEstrus is 2.30, not 1.4 (but this propably doesn't matter). There should be Estrus Chaurus shown too, as here (remember spoiler tags to not make posts too long):

Reveal hidden contents

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   21.2.2019 15:08:24
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Reading zzEstrus V2.30  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading NCK30 V1.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading MME V6.07  ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.34 ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DeviousFollowers V1.00  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 34 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading DD3 V4.1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 102 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 493 alternate animations) ...

No GENDER directory male
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 6 sets: 50 total groups: 193 added file slots: 1480 alternate files: 1135

Reading MNC V?.? ...

4751 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)
 954 animations for 2 mods and 37 creatures successfully included.

And you only showed small part of the log, we can't see if there were errors earlier. But can assume you would have said if there were.

Here's the full log, sorry to keep pestering you for help

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   2/21/2019 2:27:30 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.4  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 45 total groups: 188 added file slots: 1440 alternate files: 1101

Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...

12107 animations for 47 mods successfully included (character)
 4577 animations for 15 mods and 45 creatures successfully included.

It does says its reading EstrusChaurus, but I'm not sure if it's creating an anim list for it or not.

Any ideas on why XPMSE might be crashing the game? The game only crashes when I switch out XPMS for XPMSE which doesn't make any sense to me.

2 hours ago, Badalice said:

Any ideas on why XPMSE might be crashing the game? The game only crashes when I switch out XPMS for XPMSE which doesn't make any sense to me.

Maybe it's conflicting with something else instead, so it's not actually XPMSE but a mod, maybe an overwritten file or something that doesn't like it. 

I haven't seen your load order in case you posted it, but that's my suggestion. 

2 hours ago, LordArek said:

Maybe it's conflicting with something else instead, so it's not actually XPMSE but a mod, maybe an overwritten file or something that doesn't like it. 

I haven't seen your load order in case you posted it, but that's my suggestion. 

Its possible that its some kind of conflict I'm not seeing but I've tried turning off everything except XPMSE and its requirements and I still get the CTD on load so I'm at a loss.

4 hours ago, Badalice said:

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.4  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 12 alternate animations) ...

Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 45 total groups: 188 added file slots: 1440 alternate files: 1101

It does says its reading EstrusChaurus, but I'm not sure if it's creating an anim list for it or not.

Apart from possibility that something is still installed wrong way, i see you have almost 17k animations. It's pushing the limits of FNIS XXL. It may go unstable much before the max of 20k. FunnyBiz and Billyy animations are propably the biggest culprits. Try to make a test setup with bare minimum required mods maybe, if you really wish to solve it.

Anyway, this is clearly not a bug on EC+. Maybe it would be best to move conversation to a new thread in tech support side.

On 2/21/2019 at 1:36 PM, Badalice said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Just trying to help ! 

You may have left over files from early or error in your save try using a save cleaner to clear old or bad skeleton scripts left in your game also you may need to start a new game and start fresh .

Required Mods and Versions

Dawnguard DLC or Legendary Edition

Sexlab 1.62
FNIS 6.1+
FNIS Creatures 6.1+
SkyUI
XPMSE 2.80+
Net Immerse Override 3.2.2+ or Racemenu 3.0+ (includes NIO)

Have any of you seen all the new stuff in latest estrus mod? Do we really have to deactivate it in order to get this charus mod to work? Finally the original mod author of estrus threw in some saucy stuff like npcs casting the estrus spell on the player and a kidnapped follower being raped by estrus quest. Gotta be a way to have them both enabled right?

Alright, so for the longest time My animations in the MCM were not activating and when trying to toggle I would only see a line pop up after closing the menu saying "looking for animation"  and nothing would happen.

So after reading a post above about FunnyBizz & Billy animations causing an issue I went into the Animation Loader and deactivated all, and then back to estrus+ MCM and looked at the animation menu and all were already active.  So I guess it is Funny and Billy animations.  Thing that sucks is, is it all or just some?  I sure like them and would hate to loose them.  

*******I suppose I should also try to finish up estrus+ first then load animations with the loader to see if I should be loading them last after

18 hours ago, WCSC said:

Alright, so for the longest time My animations in the MCM were not activating and when trying to toggle I would only see a line pop up after closing the menu saying "looking for animation"  and nothing would happen.

So after reading a post above about FunnyBizz & Billy animations causing an issue I went into the Animation Loader and deactivated all, and then back to estrus+ MCM and looked at the animation menu and all were already active.  So I guess it is Funny and Billy animations.  Thing that sucks is, is it all or just some?  I sure like them and would hate to loose them.  

*******I suppose I should also try to finish up estrus+ first then load animations with the loader to see if I should be loading them last after

Billy and FunnyBizz animations have no effect on EC+ install AT ALL

they are just SLAL packs that you register with SLanimation loader ingame

I use both SLAL packs on my setup (and more) without issues with estrus +

what could have happen:

> if you have over 500 animations registered in SL no new animations can register with SL. You get no warning, but any animation that registers after 500 will not show up ingame.

Means if you register all your SLAL packs first and than reload so that estrus+ can register and there are no free animation slots in SL aviable => estrus+ can't register it's animations

> if anything I would say ZAZ SL animations might conflict*, if you still need them register them before Estrus +

(*not the animations themselfes, but how they get registered with SL)

> on a new game start => start SL first => start SL creature animations registration => save/reload => wait till estrus+ registers it's animations => only than register your SLAL packs via SLAL MCM

Like that you can be sure that estrus + is registered before you mess things up with too many SLAL packs

> if you register all funnybizz + all billy + all MNC SLAL animations your creature animations will get close to 500 quickly, use the SLAL count animation MCM option to check how many animations will be registered and if you have over 500, reduce SLAL animations by unticking checkboxes in SLAL MCM before you register the animations (same is true for the human SLAL animation limit)

1 hour ago, WCSC said:

So now that the animations are registered I'm not getting any tentacle attacks from the spitting.  I installed the Estrus Spider too, also nothing.  I thought I read....maybe "defeat" prevents the mods from working?  

or any mod that changes spider/chaurus attacks

you could try to move estrus further down your load order

I guess you have activated the spit attack in MCM and you have raised the chance that it can trigger?

(hope we are talking about Skyrim LE here^^)

On 2/25/2019 at 4:58 PM, donttouchmethere said:

> on a new game start => start SL first => start SL creature animations registration => save/reload => wait till estrus+ registers it's animations => only than register your SLAL packs via SLAL MCM

Like that you can be sure that estrus + is registered before you mess things up with too many SLAL packs

DOing that seems to have solved my issue, so far encountered a spider and the spit tentacles work

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there. Sorry if this has been asked before (is there a way to search threads besides going to each page?). I just installed but my character and humanoid NPC's are stuck in mannequin-pose. When I run FNIS it does say that there's 1 warning (and if I disable this mod, the warning goes away): 

"Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible"

I get this whether I'm using V160r1 or V240 of Estrus and whether or not Estrus is enabled (though, when V160r1 is enabled, I have 177 warnings in FNIS).