21 hours ago, theuglyamerican said:

Oh, will you look at that? It worked. Now I feel like a moron...but at least I'm a moron pregnant with chaurus eggs! ? Thanks!

No problem when dealing with mo the left pane if sorted from 0 at the top to what ever number at the bottom, with overwrite at the very bottom is basically your install order for the mods as far as mesh/texture and scripts and such overwrites are concerned.

On 3/28/2019 at 6:26 PM, Bane Master said:

Should be possible - I'll try and find a moment to take a look. 

Noooo it happend again!

after the last time estrus+ got stuck (endless pregnancy) I reinstalled estrus+ after cleaning the save

For a while all was fine, followers laid eggs like they should ^^

After another 100 RL hours another follower got struck by endless estrus+ pregnancy

Shorty after that I had another follower that is now stuck with estrus dwemer endless pregnancy

I don't think that it has something to do with NPCs getting pregnant during battles and die, because this time only followers got hit by the endless pregnancy.

The PC still works fine. Even managed to lay a combo of chaurus and spider eggs at the same time!

Thats why she is a real hero =D

Spoiler

1799610114_estruseggmelange.jpg.10a04ae3d73d87ed601a86dd25df952a.jpg

Normaly I don't have so many estrus related attacks in my games, but this setup realy lets my PC and followers suffer and brings estrus+ & friends to its knees.

I made a new clean save again and will check how long it takes till I get the next bloated follower ^^

Also this time I removed all NPCs, followers and the PC from SLIF.

EDIT 2x: in 270 hours the estrus+ pregnancy only got stuck twice. By now I think it happens after stack dumps on my game, because of excessive battles^^. Just got lots of stack dumps again and will see if estrus+ has survived

=> nope, stack dumps didn't kill estrus+, still works

doesn't work.

pregnancy isn't greyed out but i can't enable it. from my version check page, my skeleton xp32mse is version 0.00, this might be the problem. my skeleton is latest version downloaded from nexus. egg factory works, so it's not my skeleton. spider addon works but there's no pregnancy once timer ends, no belly becoming bigger either, again, it's not my skeleton because egg factory works

1 hour ago, helmutw said:

doesn't work.

pregnancy isn't greyed out but i can't enable it. from my version check page, my skeleton xp32mse is version 0.00, this might be the problem. my skeleton is latest version downloaded from nexus. egg factory works, so it's not my skeleton. spider addon works but there's no pregnancy once timer ends, no belly becoming bigger either, again, it's not my skeleton because egg factory works

It is possible that you have right XPMSE installed but then some other mod installed after that and overwriting the skeleton. Install order matters, and i don't mean just load order. And of course you need to run FNIS after you sorted mods.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

It is possible that you have right XPMSE installed but then some other mod installed after that and overwriting the skeleton. Install order matters, and i don't mean just load order. And of course you need to run FNIS after you sorted mods.

i'm not sure what went wrong, maybe i'll re-install and retry. just tried soul gem oven 3, belly and breast scaling works as expected.

2 hours ago, helmutw said:

i'm not sure what went wrong, maybe i'll re-install and retry. just tried soul gem oven 3, belly and breast scaling works as expected.

i re-installed and retried, still the same. it seems this mod can't correctly identify maybe newer version of xp32mse, there's also bug in soul gem oven 3 where birthed soul gem doesn't come out of pelvis if using newer version of xp32sme, maybe it's related

On 4/19/2019 at 3:54 AM, helmutw said:

i re-installed and retried, still the same. it seems this mod can't correctly identify maybe newer version of xp32mse, there's also bug in soul gem oven 3 where birthed soul gem doesn't come out of pelvis if using newer version of xp32sme, maybe it's related

Im having the same problem, the chaurus spit and the animation plays but I cant get any pregnancies, the pregnancy isnt enabled in the mcm and I cannot enable it.

Hi,

I always have the same bug with estrus chaurus.

I using estrus chaurus, estrus dwemers and estrus spiders with sexlab inflation framework, SGO and defeat.

Estrus chaurus 1.60.r1(desactivated)

Estrus chaurus 4.35

-MCM option is ok, I have all the requirement.

-Animations are enabled

All working great exept estrus chaurus, impregnation don't work but it working for estrus dwemer and estrus spider, I don't know why....

Somebody has already had this problem?

Ps sorry for my bad english, it's nor my native langage.

12 hours ago, zupra said:

Is this working with the latest Estrus for skyrim? If not then where can i get the old 1.6?

I tested estrus+ with newst nexus estrus version (zzEstrus.esp)

zzEstrus was deactivated and I used C5kevs texture replacer

=> worked! (no difference to the older 160r version)

means, yes latest zzestrus works with estrus +

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

A new version of EC+ has been released...

Estrus Chaurus Version 4.37 (24/04/2019)

V4.37

• Converted the deprecated Uninstall function left over from aeframework into a Cure all Infections debug function

thx for the update, this will be realy useful (and saves a lot of time)

will be interesting to see if SLIF recognizes the estrus+ unregistration of the infected

i finally got this working. you need xpmse.esp or else pregnancy can't be enabled, even if you have the right skeleton rig.

and i encountered a bug, birthing animation sometimes doesn't play then all of sudden the pregnant actor's boobs, ass, etc return to normal and there's no egg birthed, counter also gone, but reloading the game fixes the problem.

I just lay those pics here,

without estrus+, fights and the aftermath would be only half the fun

just as an odd way to thank you for all the estrus fun on my game

Spoiler

Guess we have spider egg salad after a match of bodja tonight o.o

534420573_egglaying01.jpg.2f078da1ffa6c29387b43894b9505733.jpg

Priscilla shows how to lay eggs like a Pro...

403709743_egglaying02.jpg.b4d193bb7e0a7c0342acdc3eadee50d0.jpg

...while having some fun!

961723354_egglaying03.jpg.c01a8dde6c3ff01803e39bd2c4beba04.jpg

(yes, those breasts are natural and not only inflated by an estrus+ pregnancy. Honeypopcorn elfs are... different)

So I've doomed my world. I have about 100+ Hatchlings running around near dwemer ruins in the Reach and its not possible to kill them all. At least Im keeping them fed by spawning in deer every so often.

Note: Dont let 6 different actors get impregnated twice and birth twice in the same spot 10-20 frames is not fun and eventualy it will doom that area of the map to infinite Chaurus. 
I would provide screenshots but its almost impossible.

5 hours ago, Kadyis said:

So I've doomed my world. I have about 100+ Hatchlings running around near dwemer ruins in the Reach and its not possible to kill them all.

Wow. That`s funny. I have an idea...embrace the chaos and start sending in female followers. (IF you have Defeat, that is.) Then leave them there. Come back in a few game months and watch your computer explode. OR, liberal use of the killall command will clean things up. But you probably know that already. Is it a case of "immersion" screwing you over?

Since I`m in the neighborhood: I do so love the Estrus mods. Not as good as Furo Trap from Oblivion, but it does a decent job of filling the tentacle/forced breeding niche. Thanks for maintaining it. It`s appreciated.

Hello everyone,

i have a problem with a quest short away from mortal . After i collect the 15 chaurus eggs i have to took a bookfrom the alchemy shop in mortal. The problem is there is no book, just a big red block. Its seems that the "item" is missing. anyone an idea or help ???