13 hours ago, Nefarian69 said:

Hello everyone,

i have a problem with a quest short away from mortal . After i collect the 15 chaurus eggs i have to took a bookfrom the alchemy shop in mortal. The problem is there is no book, just a big red block. Its seems that the "item" is missing. anyone an idea or help ???

Estrus Chaurus+ doesn't contain any quests - this quest must be coming from another mod.

On 5/4/2019 at 7:36 AM, Kadyis said:

So I've doomed my world. I have about 100+ Hatchlings running around near dwemer ruins in the Reach and its not possible to kill them all. At least Im keeping them fed by spawning in deer every so often.

Note: Dont let 6 different actors get impregnated twice and birth twice in the same spot 10-20 frames is not fun and eventualy it will doom that area of the map to infinite Chaurus. 
I would provide screenshots but its almost impossible.

The hatchlings can be killed  - they are just very fast. Sounds like you need to squish bugs rather than feed them!

15 hours ago, Nefarian69 said:

i have a problem with a quest short away from mortal . After i collect the 15 chaurus eggs i have to took a bookfrom the alchemy shop in mortal. The problem is there is no book, just a big red block. Its seems that the "item" is missing. anyone an idea or help ???

That`s from SL Stories, I think. Redownload and Reinstall it? All I can think to do. But I`m pretty noobish, so...

15 hours ago, Nefarian69 said:

Hello everyone,

This quest is from:

from the changelog:

- Added: Turn Brood Maiden into a full quest in Parasites (thats the quest your doing right now)

the book had texture for me on older versions, so now that you say it I need to check that myself for the latest version^^

I seem to be having problems getting this to work. I had a working install, and tried to go to the new version. Now spit doesn't trigger tentacles, and sex doesn't trigger impregnation. I'm even testing a fresh save with the new version, and it seems non-functional. Downgrading to old version doesn't seem to work any more either, though. I'm having a difficult time tracking down what might have changed to break the mod. Are there known incompatibilities? 

Using DAYMOYL, MCG, Sexlab Adventures, and SExlab Seperate Orgasms, but I had them all working nicely together before. EC+ is at the bottom of my load order, and the version check is giving me a full list of "ok"s.

Any help would be appreciated.

14 minutes ago, SangriusDarkblade said:

I seem to be having problems getting this to work. I had a working install, and tried to go to the new version. Now spit doesn't trigger tentacles, and sex doesn't trigger impregnation. I'm even testing a fresh save with the new version, and it seems non-functional. Downgrading to old version doesn't seem to work any more either, though. I'm having a difficult time tracking down what might have changed to break the mod. Are there known incompatibilities? 

Using DAYMOYL, MCG, Sexlab Adventures, and SExlab Seperate Orgasms, but I had them all working nicely together before. EC+ is at the bottom of my load order, and the version check is giving me a full list of "ok"s.

Any help would be appreciated.

Worth checking that the animations are still registered, also are there any EC+ errors in your script log?

So this might be a stupid question, but I just wanted to be certain, when the first page says Estrus Skyrim has to be installed but not active, what does it mean exactly?

Does it mean it has to be in the Load Order but not active, or does it have to be active in the Load Order and just deactivated in an MCM menu?

7 minutes ago, hyper15 said:

So this might be a stupid question, but I just wanted to be certain, when the first page says Estrus Skyrim has to be installed but not active, what does it mean exactly?

Does it mean it has to be in the Load Order but not active, or does it have to be active in the Load Order and just deactivated in an MCM menu?

In the load order (i.e. the files are installed) but with the zzestrus.esp not active - EC+ just needs to be able to find the animation assets etc.

2 hours ago, SangriusDarkblade said:

Anims are registered. And yes, it does look like papyrus is a bit of a mess. Not sure how to decipher it, I'm a total novice at this stuff.

This is a papyrus log of loading a fresh game and spawning in a chaurus for a couple of spit attacks with no luck. 

Papyrus.1.log 42.83 kB · 0 downloads

Afraid your log is full of errors associated with EC+ having not been able to find required assets.

The key lines that kick the whole meltdown off are:

[05/06/2019 - 04:19:33AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "dDlibs" on object "zzestruschaurusevents"
[05/06/2019 - 04:19:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "InitModEvents" in state "" on object "zzestruschaurusevents".
[05/06/2019 - 04:19:33AM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnPlayerLoadGame" in state "" on object "zzestruschaurusplayer".

EC+ isn't finding Devious Devices and this is then causing the mod to fail - in fact not having DD should not be a problem unless there is something else  incompatible going on  so can you post your load order please?

Sure. I used DD at one point but ended up removing it and have long since done a clean save without it.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Perk-Reset-MCM.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
Heels Sound.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=0
SkyUI.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers_Droppable.esp=1
vinis_transmute.esp=1
JiubQuestMarkers.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_TrueOrcishWeapons.esp=1
AllowVampireLordAction.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
Skyrim Bigger Trees Full.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp=1
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
SLO_StoneWalls.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
Blowing in the Wind.esp=1
Blowing in the Wind - ELFX Exteriors Patch.esp=1
ELFX - Weathers.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLab More Creatures.esp=1
Beautiful Riften.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
MagnoCumGaudio.esp=1
Atlas Legendary.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
mcgSpeedChange.esp=1
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Aural Assortment.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Footsteps.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Magic.esp=1
Immersive Sounds - Weaponry.esp=1
BardSoundsMalukah.esp=1
Thundering Shouts.esp=1
IridumEyes2.0.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
Magically mine - Dragonborn.esp=1
WAF_CCF_SIC Patch.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_FasterArrows.esp=1
Weapons & Armor_DragonPriestMasks.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Leito Addon.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
XiNafay - Kitty Corset.esp=1
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp=1
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp=1
LaFemmeLycana.esp=1
Nisit.esp=1
Potions.esp=1
Lacey Clover.esp=1
Angelic Armors.esp=1
SheddingLaceUD.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SexLab Extra Voices.esp=1
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
FacelightPlus.esp=1
HelmetToggle.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Khajiit.esp=0
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Argonian.esp=0
PC Exclusive Animation Path - 0 - Main.esp=0
Mystic Enchantress.esp=1
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp=1
BDO_Kibelius.esp=1
Enio Vampire Hunter.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp=1
SBF All In One + DLC.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
SLAL_K4Anims.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
JackGa Sets.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
Luxury Collection.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
SOS Schlong Controller.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1
Riverwood Reborn.esp=1
SkyrimIsWindy.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Morning Fogs.esp=1
Argonian Access.esp=1
ShiverTwitch's Labeled Mines.esp=1
Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch.esp=1
WerewolfSecondHowlToggle.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
BabetteReplacer.esp=1
Necromancer's Outfit.esp=1
NeoHorus.esp=1
SchoolgirlOutfit.esp=1
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp=1
SexLabArousedAnimations.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
AddItemMenu2.esp=1
MoreVampireEyes.esp=1
PC Exclusive Animation Path - HighElf.esp=0
PC Exclusive Animation Path - WoodElf.esp=0
PC Exclusive Animation Path - RedGuard.esp=0
PC Exclusive Animation Path - ORC.esp=0
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Nord.esp=0
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Imperial.esp=0
PC Exclusive Animation Path - DarkElf.esp=0
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Breton.esp=0
Vivid Weathers.esp=1
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=1
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1
CinematicFireFX.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp=1
Beautiful Whiterun.esp=1
RealisticWhiterun.esp=1
Warhammer Sorceress Robes.esp=1
Real Roads.esp=1
Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
GrassOnSteroids_NaturalEdition_SFO.esp=1
MassMatchMakerSE.esp=1
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp=1
Apropos2.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
AnubAnimObj.esp=1
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp=1
SLSO.esp=1
SLAdv_GoldWeight.esp=0
SLAdventures.esp=1
NibblesAnimObjects.esp=1
MilkyObj.esp=1
SexLabSexBounty.esp=1
HDT Piercingsets.esp=1
BDIC.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp=1

zzEstrus.esp=0

EstrusChaurus.esp=1
EstrusSpider.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

40 minutes ago, SangriusDarkblade said:

Sure. I used DD at one point but ended up removing it and have long since done a clean save without it.

So this is due to multiple mods trying to "soft link" to DD and failing - I'm unsure whether the Spider Addon could be involved as I don't use it and so you need to check with the patch author regarding that, if any other mods soft support DD then they might be involved too  - the easiest work-around solution is to install the Devious devices scripts but don't activate the esms/esp (as with zzEstrus.esp) -  you should then find everything works as intended.

Let me know how you get on.

1 minute ago, hyper15 said:

Me again, will this mod work with the latest versions of Estrus? Because there doesnt seem to be the version mentioned on the first page avaliable anymore.

it works with zzEstrus v240 (activated esp (might cause camera issues) and deactivated esp (no issues at all) and with C5Kev Estrus texture replacer V240)

we will need to test if it works with zzEstrus v241r1 (installed it right now and I'm still alive. yaaay!)

17 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

it works with zzEstrus v240 (activated esp (might cause camera issues) and deactivated esp (no issues at all) and with C5Kev Estrus texture replacer V240)

we will need to test if it works with zzEstrus v241r1 (installed it right now and I'm still alive. yaaay!)

Thanks, will give V240 a try

16 hours ago, Bane Master said:

So this is due to multiple mods trying to "soft link" to DD and failing - I'm unsure whether the Spider Addon could be involved as I don't use it and so you need to check with the patch author regarding that, if any other mods soft support DD then they might be involved too  - the easiest work-around solution is to install the Devious devices scripts but don't activate the esms/esp (as with zzEstrus.esp) -  you should then find everything works as intended.

Let me know how you get on.

Alright, so I did get the mod to work. I needed to have DDA, DDE, and DDI all installed and activated and on completely fresh save to restore functionality. 

I'd certainly glad its working, but I'd rather not have any DD dependencies in my load order if I can help it, I don't use the mod and my install is very mod heavy already.

Is that something i need to figure out, or something you need to update? Thanks for the assist.

• 2 weeks later...

A series of questions about potential adjustments to functionality:

• Could the mod be made to have variable impregnation/infection chances based on the type of chaurus involved in the scene? Got this working.
  • As above, but adjusting chances to 100% if the animation has explicit egglaying? Got this working, too.
  • Chances based on chaurus arousal?  Could do this myself, but haven't yet.
  • Different sizes of eggs based on the type of chaurus?  Chaurus Reaper eggs are quite a bit larger than the parasite eggs we see in the mod.

I've looked at the code for it, but the scripting is a bit beyond my current level.

EDIT: Scratch that, working on it now...

EDIT2: The script won't compile, and the errors it is throwing are lengthy...

Spoiler

Nevermind...

Throws those errors both with and without the edits.  I have checked that I am using the most current versions of these scripts.  I can only assume this was compiled with older versions or dev versions.  Any ideas?

Compiled.  Please ignore the incessant blogging.

4 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Different sizes of eggs based on the type of chaurus?  Chaurus Reaper eggs are quite a bit larger than the parasite eggs we see in the mod.

The modevent interface allows you to pass any objectReference in as an "egg" so you can have actors birthing anything you want

57 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

The modevent interface allows you to pass any objectReference in as an "egg" so you can have actors birthing anything you want

I'm not sure that I want to think to hard about that ? ? ? 

That's the funniest thing all day

Hello folks,

is there any chance to get the new estrus animations, or better saying, the other ones from here

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102?tab=description

integrated as animations fpr S to register. With this version of estrus for skyrim spit attacks just trigger one of the two already known tentacle animations. The two which can be registred to SL via MCM function in estrus chaurus +.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I got animation stuck when giving birth

my pc start laying on her side, then start laying eggs. then i got stuck. cant do anything.

as far as i know, she should by on her back, and when it's done, she gonna stand up normally, right?

anyone know what;s the problem here?

this is the 2nd time i install the mod, along with SexLab parasite, MNC, Billy'z SLAL. previously it's working, but now this time.