Yep...  the EC hook is looking for the player/NPC to be in position 0 and the Chaurus to be in position 1 and in the Chaurus faction.

if actorlist.length > 1 && actorlist[1].isinfaction(chaurusfaction)
     Chaurusimpregnate(actorlist[0], actorlist[1])
endif

Also the player/NPC should only be in the EC Chaurus Breeder faction if they are currently pregnant with chaurus eggs.

Chaurus impregnation is achieved simply by hooking Sexlab OnOrgasm events and then checking to see if actor 1 is in the Chaurus faction whenever one occurs.

Not sure why that would not work with Breeder unless it is somehow overwriting or bypassing the SL event.

I suspect the solution to your problems is likely to be getting an update to Breeder to use EC 3.38+

Bane_Master,

FYI - I have confirmed if you use EC and Beastess (6.01, latest version) and when installing Beastess, you check the box that you want EC (or use EC, or HAVE EC, or whatever the fuck it says) you must have EC load AFTER Beastess as Beastess contains files from EC and they must not be current with EC version. 

AND.... how are you checking for Chaurus from other mods? It seems the Beastess Chaurus Breeder does not impregnate player character. I haven't tested the Hentai Chaurus.

If I spawn a regular Chaurus, the spits do trigger tentacle attacks and THOSE appear to impregnate, but there's no "swirly" animation at the end like when a Chaurus impregnates.

AND..... thank you!  By removing the Actor Events requirement I think you've actually made this stable enough to keep in a game! :)

So I should look in console and see if the PC or the Beastess Chaurus Breeder is in the actor 1 position.... that'd be first, right?

If the Beastess Chaurus Breeder is in the actor 1 position, then that chaurus also has to be in the Chaurus faction.... right?

I mean if my PC was previously bred by a regular chaurus, she'd be in a chaurus breeder faction or something like that but not necessarily in the chaurus faction..... I think.

So..... maybe I need to check with Carloss32 about making sure that his Beastess chaurus breeder is actually in the chaurus faction.

OK, I figured out the deal with Beastess.

The Beastess Chaurus Breeder isn't in the Chaurus Faction. 

I spawned it and had it breed my character, and..... nuthin'.

Opened console, added that chaurus to chaurus faction, had it breed me again and..... EGGS!

So that's the only issue really. I just have to ask Carloss32 if he can patch his Beastess Chaurus Breeder and add that faction to it. 

Glad to hear you found a solution... :)

OK, I figured out the deal with Beastess.

The Beastess Chaurus Breeder isn't in the Chaurus Faction. 

I spawned it and had it breed my character, and..... nuthin'.

Opened console, added that chaurus to chaurus faction, had it breed me again and..... EGGS!

So that's the only issue really. I just have to ask Carloss32 if he can patch his Beastess Chaurus Breeder and add that faction to it. 

I'm not a total expert on the subject but yes - this is an error from being female, I'm not sure that it is related to EC...

I'm think this may be an issue with Beeing Female mod but thought I'd check, I'm getting a stack error on HookController(). Is it anything to worry about?

It only appears when the Estrus animation goes off. I've reported it to Milzschnitte in the BF thread

Are you using the BF EC patch?

I'm not a total expert on the subject but yes - this is an error from being female, I'm not sure that it is related to EC...

I'm think this may be an issue with Beeing Female mod but thought I'd check, I'm getting a stack error on HookController(). Is it anything to worry about?

It only appears when the Estrus animation goes off. I've reported it to Milzschnitte in the BF thread

OK - next guess, this is tentacle animation right?

If so then maybe BF is looking for a second participant in the scene to check for cycle etc. but there isn't one!

Are you using the BF EC patch?

Doh (bangs head on desk). Sorry I'm having a noob attack, totally forgot about that

EDIT: The patch doesn't solve it unfortunately, I've posted a log in BF

OK - next guess, this is tentacle animation right?

If so then maybe BF is looking for a second participant in the scene to check for cycle etc. but there isn't one!

Yep it's the tentacle scene, but I assume it's safe to ignore it.

I've put a copy of the log in BF if you want to see in detail

Bane_Master Is it normal that I have only one dwemer machine animation? The only one that binds my character on the chair and turns on vibration. I don't have other animations. Like all "etc" animations from EstrusForSkyrim, machine2, and I see estrus1 animation extremely rarely.

Only one machine anim was originally implemented in EC - I do plan to look at the others in due course.

How often you see the machine anim and what happens when you do depends on which mod is starting it   (I assume either Deviously enchanted chests or Deviously cursed loot)...

Bane_Master Is it normal that I have only one dwemer machine animation? The only one that binds my character on the chair and turns on vibration. I don't have other animations. Like all "etc" animations from EstrusForSkyrim, machine2, and I see estrus1 animation extremely rarely.

Yes, at peak the encumbrance and speed multi are reduced by a magnitude of 45 to account for the effects of having lots of parasite eggs growing inside the character.

Question. My character has been encumbered -110. Is this part of the mod?

As incubation time neared it end the encumbered value was set as much as -165. I didn't enjoy that.

I'll take a look and see what is possible....

Is it possible to let that mod trigger sounds and effects just like original Estrus mod does? I mean, I have downloaded better sounds for Estrus and it's wet body effect are nice, which lacks in Estrus Chaurus+. Or maybe I'm missing something.

I'd certainly like to second this.  The slimy sounds got lost when the dependency on Estrus for Skyrim was eliminated, and never found their way back into the subsequent reworks of this mod.  The sound files for "slime" were in Sound\fx\Estrus (with subfolders type01, type02 etc.), but newer version only have voice sound files in Sound/fx/jbezorg, and EstrusChaurus+ doesn't seem to refer to the other files even if they're present.

Tentacles scenes just aren't the same without slurping noises.

Thanks for taking a look, and good luck with the mod in general.  Glad to see this one going forward.

Hello, 

Does anyone know if this is compatible with HentaiPregnancy? Once again thanks for your time and great content and all the help

Pregnancy in both cases won't be compatible because of the only one belly scale node. However you can turn off pregnancy belly in one of the cases and mods should work correctly without problems.

A suggestion for a future update, though I'm not sure this is possible to do and as it's a minor thing not worth spending a lot of time on.

At present there's a check box to turn on or off Chaurus impregnation. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a second checkbox to make this impregnation only happen if the routine is started by an actual Chaurus. This would allow mods like DCL to use the Tentacle animation and give the player an option to switch off impregnation unless attacked by a Chaurus. It just seems a bit odd to me that the pc can get infested with Chaurus eggs by opening a chest rather than from actually running into a Chaurus

Not a biggie, it would just be a nice option if it's quick to do, but not worth spending a lot of time on

A suggestion for a future update, though I'm not sure this is possible to do and as it's a minor thing not worth spending a lot of time on.

At present there's a check box to turn on or off Chaurus impregnation. I was wondering if it would be possible to have a second checkbox to make this impregnation only happen if the routine is started by an actual Chaurus. This would allow mods like DCL to use the Tentacle animation and give the player an option to switch off impregnation unless attacked by a Chaurus. It just seems a bit odd to me that the pc can get infested with Chaurus eggs by opening a chest rather than from actually running into a Chaurus

Not a biggie, it would just be a nice option if it's quick to do, but not worth spending a lot of time on

I could actually disable the impregnation on my end, but isn't that the point of EC+? ;)

I could actually disable the impregnation on my end, but isn't that the point of EC+? ;)

Within the context of a Chaurus attack yes, but outside of that it would be a nice option as it would allow a similar effect as Estrus Mimics without all the problem of having Estrus for Skyrim active. But I take your point and I'll move this over to DCL

Within the context of a Chaurus attack yes, but outside of that it would be a nice option as it would allow a similar effect as Estrus Mimics without all the problem of having Estrus for Skyrim active. But I take your point and I'll move this over to DCL

One of the things I plan to do is to write a  public function to allow other mods to call the tentacle anim (and other estrus anims and some different effects as I sort them out)  so that I can work on ED without breaking mods that are using its features - one of the options in the function will be "bool applyECeffects" so hopefully that will help...