18 hours ago, Zaflis said:

@rcy68 I saw 1 tub furniture in Riften inn (upstairs). Must have been SD Cages mod. It starts by player leaning on the tub and then falls in it, and then the goo traps limbs to sides.

I`ve seen the furniture before, but it never worked for me. In a mod that added a prison which you just walked into and took it over(no quest, I don`t think). You could expand it by adding a tower somewhere else. I forget the name. All I know is the animations from an SLAL pack(forget which one) are horrible. I didn`t have those animations when I tried out the prison mod, so maybe that`s why it didn`t work.

The only time I`d see those tub animations was when masturbation was triggered.

But anyway, they suck. In theory, they`d be good for like trapped chests, maybe. IF they weren`t just terrible. But I like the Mimic animation. That`s made for trapped chests, as it IS a boss chest. With tentacles.

In Oblivion, the tubs/chairs were a Daedra thing. When you stepped on the land mines in the gates(Oblivion), it`d trap you(if you or an NPC were female) and the tentacles would do what they do, slowly eroding your will power until you loved it, then would breed you repeatedly and you`d birth scamps. And Daedra could cast a spell on women that would trap them in tubs, too. PC had the spell as well. It got nerfed, though. The Daedra you`d birth used to be leveled. The higher level the victim, the more powerful the Daedra birthed. Now it`s just scamps. Same scamp animations over and over when they`d have their way with women really gets old. But the tub and chair animations were top notch. Unlike the Skyrim versions. But as I said, I never enable them, so I guess adding them to Estrus would be OK, as long as they`re not required to run the mod. But for the life of me, I can`t imagine why anyone would want them. They`re that bad. Definitely not worth the time or effort to add them by the modder. But that`s just one persons' opinion. Bane Master checking them out can`t hurt.

If someone is gonna do an Oblivion play-through, I highly recommend Furo Trap. Fun to trigger in a city. OP as hell, though. Can easily overrun a city/town until only scamps and female npcs remain, if enough women get trapped.

22 hours ago, rcy68 said:

For the love of the Gods, NO! Those Furo Tub(pisses me off just calling them that) animations are HORRIBLE.

?

Emotions running wild there ?

You might be right, but I got the impression they look better in zaz 8+, maybe I suffer from tentacle traumas already.

Still, whats the fuss all about, you can deactivate all EC+ related animations in the EC+ MCM, no need to deactivate them via SLS.

I'm sure @Bane Master will add the new animations there too ?‍♂️

On 9/16/2019 at 4:11 AM, asianboy345 said:

I'm having a similar issue, only worse with the two "attacking" tentacles no longer spawning at all. The tentacles that holds the character works tho. This only happens in the "double" animation, the other tentacle one works fine

Ditto

Anyone know why this might happen, and how to fix it?

On 9/15/2019 at 8:11 PM, asianboy345 said:

I'm having a similar issue, only worse with the two "attacking" tentacles no longer spawning at all. The tentacles that holds the character works tho. This only happens in the "double" animation, the other tentacle one works fine

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Ditto

Anyone know why this might happen, and how to fix it?

Unfortunately - it looks the the author of the Estrus mod has finally gone back and cleaned up most of the very old versions of the mod.  

EC+ is built for Estrus V1.60r1 which doesn't appear to be available anymore.  Later versions of the mod changed the animations and objects used, which effectively breaks the tentacle double animation.

Not sure what could be done about this, unless Estrus's author gives permission for someone to share the old version to be bundled with or used alongside EC+, or EC+ ends up being able to use the newer versions.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Unfortunately - it looks the the author of the Estrus mod has finally gone back and cleaned up most of the very old versions of the mod.  

EC+ is built for Estrus V1.60r1 which doesn't appear to be available anymore.  Later versions of the mod changed the animations and objects used, which effectively breaks the tentacle double animation.

Not sure what could be done about this, unless Estrus's author gives permission for someone to share the old version to be bundled with or used alongside EC+, or EC+ ends up being able to use the newer versions.

Same here, double tentacle thingy is missing somethingy:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1522.jpg.391e347c3025b78edb2d9ed39a3ea03a.jpg

ScreenShot1523.jpg.c0adbace045cdbae41b96d5e52d40d36.jpg

Although I don't think it's a new issue ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Thanks for the quick reply

Just checked again and although I have 1.60r1 activated in MO, I've overwritten it with V240  ?

I'll prob need to deactivate that ...

On 9/20/2019 at 6:49 PM, Bane Master said:

It's a possibility - I'll try and find a moment to take a look 

Just to give you some more motivation before you look into it:

Nibbles Update:

What's New in Version 5.6 (10-10-2019)

Released 1 hour ago

• V 5.6
  • Made some changes to the .esp file to avoid duplicating base files
  • Some fixes where I forgot an animation to include (and I also forgot which one that was)
  • 3 new animations,? Tentacle Doggy ?, Threesome Standing, Troll Missionary
  • *Probably some new bugs to come with it

unless you have motivated Nibbles somehow in the background already ?

On 10/10/2019 at 8:17 PM, donttouchmethere said:

Just to give you some more motivation before you look into it:

Nibbles Update:

What's New in Version 5.6 (10-10-2019)

Released 1 hour ago

• V 5.6
  • Made some changes to the .esp file to avoid duplicating base files
  • Some fixes where I forgot an animation to include (and I also forgot which one that was)
  • 3 new animations,? Tentacle Doggy ?, Threesome Standing, Troll Missionary
  • *Probably some new bugs to come with it

unless you have motivated Nibbles somehow in the background already ?

The main issue is "so many mods, so little time" but I hopefully will have some time in the next couple of weeks - can't promise though 

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

The main issue is "so many mods, so little time" but I hopefully will have some time in the next couple of weeks - can't promise though 

Please, if you do manage to do that, is there any chance that you can maybe have a quick look at how you might defer the 'birthing' event, so that it can't take place in the middle of a sexlab scene/animation?  If that's a major task, just forget I mentioned it, as I'm sure we can all live with chaurus eggs popping out and rolling off into the hinterland during a falmer, or any other, copulation :P

Of course, if that shouldn't happen now, by all means tell me what I might need to do to stop it occurring  :)

TIA for any help you can offer

How do I get a follower pregnant? I’ve tried the estrus shout on from “Estrus for Skyrim” on Lydia and that doesn’t work. The attack happens but she doesn’t get pregnant. I’ve told her to harvest a plant to trigger an estrus attack from Cursed Loot but Lydia doesn’t get attacked, the event always triggers to me. 

16 minutes ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

How do I get a follower pregnant? I’ve tried the estrus shout on from “Estrus for Skyrim” on Lydia and that doesn’t work. The attack happens but she doesn’t get pregnant. I’ve told her to harvest a plant to trigger an estrus attack from Cursed Loot but Lydia doesn’t get attacked, the event always triggers to me. 

Try to get chaurus spit on Lydia, i've seen that tentacle attack and following pregnancy a couple times.

42 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Try to get chaurus spit on Lydia, i've seen that tentacle attack and following pregnancy a couple times.

Yeah.  Works fine on most followers

But my recollection is that Lydia acts a bit peculiarly at times.  I always leave her at Breezehome

So is the broken tentacle animation(Double Tentacle, I think) gonna get fixed? The one that plays the restraining tentacles fine, but the tentacles that penetrate and stimulate the victim don`t appear. Reverting back to a previous version of Estrus For Skyrim shouldn`t be "the fix". Plus, the file I downloaded from that link a few pages back was wonky. Wouldn`t let me view or unzip it, so I deleted it. I guess I should try again. Probably corrupted or something.

Love this mod. Thanks for your work.

1 hour ago, rcy68 said:

So is the broken tentacle animation(Double Tentacle, I think) gonna get fixed? The one that plays the restraining tentacles fine, but the tentacles that penetrate and stimulate the victim don`t appear. Reverting back to a previous version of Estrus For Skyrim shouldn`t be "the fix". Plus, the file I downloaded from that link a few pages back was wonky. Wouldn`t let me view or unzip it, so I deleted it. I guess I should try again. Probably corrupted or something.

Love this mod. Thanks for your work.

Oddly, i recently tried going back from 2-40 to the 1-60r version and Double Tentacle still doesn't seem to work properly.  You get a glimpse of the two at the immediate start of the anim and then they vanish

Have to say I didn't rerun FNIS.  Maybe we should try that - if you haven't already - as the mod's FNIS animation list is different (although that may be due in part to the extra /revised coontent of 2-40?

52 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Have to say I didn't rerun FNIS.  Maybe we should try that - if you haven't already - as the mod's FNIS animation list is different (although that may be due in part to the extra /revised coontent of 2-40?

I started a new game, and ran FNIS. Still broken. Strange that it only effects that one animation. The others work fine. You`d think it`d break all of them. Thank the Gods it doesn`t. Would make EC+ unusable(for me, anyway).

4 hours ago, rcy68 said:

I started a new game, and ran FNIS. Still broken. Strange that it only effects that one animation. The others work fine. You`d think it`d break all of them. Thank the Gods it doesn`t. Would make EC+ unusable(for me, anyway).

I'm afraid I'm not sure what is causing your issue, but I can confirm that using 1-60r the Tentacle Double animation is working fine for me.

17 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I'm afraid I'm not sure what is causing your issue, but I can confirm that using 1-60r the Tentacle Double animation is working fine for me.

Yeah, so I`ve heard. But that link a few pages back for 1-60r downloads for me, but I can`t open it or unzip it. When I try, nothing happens. I downloaded it twice. So I just delete it. I`m not installing it if it`s clearly bugged for me. What I`m wondering is, can someone fix things so animation works with the newest version of Estrus, since that`s all I`ve got?