Odd, mine also don't have the MCM option. I tried refreshing all of them too by using the setstage config interface command. Is it supposed to give the message that its running and starting like Sexlab Attraction?

Which btw, does anyone know how to turn off the debug messages after seeing it once? It kinda gets redundant every time you load your game. Especially if you go through quick load as often as I do. =/

Otherwise this and Attraction look to be promising mods. Thanks for sharing!

[00.13] Background Loader: loading "SexLab Approach.esp"...

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Loading file

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] File loaded

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Start processing

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "Skyrim.esm"

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "SexLab.esm"

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "SexLabAroused.esm"

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "SexLab Attraction.esm"

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Attraction.esm] Loading file

[00.13] Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 2.

=.= ok i m stupid .....sry....

But now i have this issue..

Mcm menu is empty .....i saved and reloaded. (no more errors in tesedit)

I went ahead and played with it on and nothing in the MCM to see if someone would eventually ....ya know.....approach, my game just crashed with over 10,000 kb in my papyrus log pretty much all about approach. I am looking forward to this and defeats new version, thanks for your work

Please leave in Followers asking for sex!  ^_^

I cannot even begin to describe how much immersion this adds, and how far it goes to making my followers actually feel alive.  Example, I just walked into the Bannered Mare with a custom follower I made.  We had just gotten through raiding Halted Stream Camp earlier, and right after buying a room, he propositioned me for sex.  I LOVED it.  It actually made me feel like he had a personality.

Seems like a good idea but according to TES5Edit it requires Attraction as a master, which you did not mention. Easy enough to delete master using TESSnip or TES5Edit, but don't know if Attraction is actually required. How long have you been using this mod before uploading it to LL?

A new version is up. Hopefully it will resolve the issues you guys have.

I had one giant brainfart immediately before uploading the previous version, and with the "one more easy change, what could go wrong..." mentality I made a call to the wrong function;/

Additionally I think I found out why the script load for some of you was so high and why MCM didn't appear. I believe it was an issue with multithreading and the order in which quests are initialized causing the main quest to go into infinite loop. It should be resolved now.

I also wrote the requirements in the first post. (I only put them in the "Requirements" field of the upload form before, so they may have not been easy to notice).

Thank you guys for the help and support.

Interesting, the Approach MCM is visible in my game.  I'm getting some errors being reported in my log, but apart from that this mod seems to be working swimmingly.  Here's a taste of some of those errors:

[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 5 on  (000D86B3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 5 on  (000D86B3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 5 on  (000D86AF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 5 on  (000D86AF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 6 on  (00107CB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 6 on  (00107CB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 4 on  (000D86AC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 4 on  (000D86AC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 4 on  (0001C606) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 4 on  (0001C606) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 5 on  (00107CC3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 5 on  (00107CC3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 8 on  (00068D74) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 8 on  (00068D74) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:32:15PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 2 on  (00068D74) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:32:15PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 2 on  (00068D74) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

It clearly has something to do with SexLab Aroused as these errors are only being reported after the Aroused value increases.

Edit:  Ah, well, a new update is up.  So, disregard for now. 

Interesting, the Approach MCM is visible in my game.  I'm getting some errors being reported in my log, but apart from that this mod seems to be working swimmingly.  Here's a taste of some of those errors:

[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 5 on  (000D86B3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 5 on  (000D86B3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 5 on  (000D86AF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 5 on  (000D86AF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 6 on  (00107CB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 6 on  (00107CB0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 4 on  (000D86AC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 4 on  (000D86AC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 4 on  (0001C606) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 4 on  (0001C606) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 5 on  (00107CC3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 5 on  (00107CC3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 8 on  (00068D74) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:31:25PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 8 on  (00068D74) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:32:15PM] warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 2 on  (00068D74) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/27/2014 - 05:32:15PM] warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 2 on  (00068D74) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

It clearly has something to do with SexLab Aroused as these errors are only being reported after the Aroused value increases.

Those errors are actually remnants of the old version of approach and I don't really know how to get rid of them:

I had a property on some script. I gave it a value via Creation Kit. I deleted the property from the script, and now the game logs that it can't set the property because it doesn't exist. So the properties are somehow still in .esp, but not in the scripts.

For the lack of better ideas I readded those properties, even though they are useless and empty. If someone knows how to deal with it I'm all ears.

Those errors are actually remnants of the old version of approach and I don't really know how to get rid of them:

I had a property on some script. I gave it a value via Creation Kit. I deleted the property from the script, and now the game logs that it can't set the property because it doesn't exist. So the properties are somehow still in .esp, but not in the scripts.

For the lack of better ideas I readded those properties, even though they are useless and empty. If someone knows how to deal with it I'm all ears.

Ah, okay.  Thanks Ylenard.

Hi again, the mod is working now, and it can be seen in the MCM now.

Numbers are rolling in the top left corner, but what is the requirement for approach and how frequently it is supposed to happen? I set my attraction to high but still nobody approaches...?

Numbers on the top are like sex chance 3, 336, 0, 3 etc...

Also there is a chance to hide these numbers? Can be a bit disturbing...

Hello again.  So, after reverting the save to before I had installed Approach, I installed the updated version.  This version included "whistle" which wasn't included in the version previous.  Also, in the top left corner there is now, every once in a while, an "Ask for sex chance" displayed with a value.  This didn't happen in the previous version.  So, I'm presuming from that these things were that brainfart you mentioned. 

I was wondering the same thing as Metaton, is there a way to disable that display?  It is a bit distracting.  Otherwise, it's looking good so far at this point. 

Installed new version and MCM works and it loads whistle and ask for sex although some NPC's are still wandering up to me and just opening a dialogue box with the default dialogue options and some are having new sex options

Now it's working perfectly here, approaches happen and I can increase their frequency through the MCM menu, if I set the multiplier to 10.0, the player character gets approached a lot - if the attraction rating is high enough.

But I'm only testing these mods, not effectively using them in a gameplay.

The only time I said yes to an approach, I decided to choose the "let's go somewhere more private" option and then, when I was where I wanted, I didn't had any dialogue options that would lead to getting it on - except the ones from another mod, Romance in this case. 

The normal, I suppose, would be to see a dialogue option for that yeah... 

I've tested a bit and found out 2 things: Firstly, installing the new version and then using a savegame with the previous version doesn't work. MCM is still black, quests won't register etc. Using the new version on a savegame without the previous version does work, however. Secondly, I tried removing the scripts of the old version from the savegame. While that resets the state of the mod and re-registers the MCM, quests and so on, it results in the game crashing if you try to save, same as if you'd removed the mod from the load order.

In conclusion, savegames with the old version are just garbage now.

Nice to see another update with some tweaks and fixes.

I do have a suggestion though not sure ho hard it would be to do. The idea involves normally hostile NPC's. Below I will lay out the idea.

If a PC has no weapons or armor then have there be a chance hostiles NPC's don't attack the PC but sexual assault them instead, if the character is nude have it be a high chance, maybe add in things like if the PC is bound hands etc have a higher chance.

To me it would add to the mod and the game. I have trouble seeing bandits seeing a pretty girl nearby in the wilds and they attack and try and kill her. I think they would do other things to her, because they wouldn't see her as a threat. Anyways just a thought that I think would add to this mod since you already have a chance of NPC's not taking no as a answer.

yay thx for updating so quickly. Now it seems to work...although i wish the debug spamm with the " ask for sex chance x" would be optional.The mcm is visible, both quests registered. The approach happens but the whistle,... not yet i'll try playing a little more.

On a side note there seems to be an incompatibility with SLDefeat : npc would approach my char but only with their vanilla dialogue. After deinstalling Defeat the approach dialogue popped up and even the " go somewhere private" option worked properly.

Edit: The MCm menu still has some issues...like going blank randomly, apparently when too many npc are arround, even when they don't seem to notice the dragonborn.