Ditto for me, even tried starting a brand new game but still no luck. Shame as this should be an excellent edition to the sex lab mods.

From what I've read in the WiP thread, the blank MCM is actually WAI, since there's no MCM yet. Would've been useful to mention in the OP though.

(Also, I have to cut down on the abbreviations.)

This causes a severe amount of script lag for me. I've never experienced this much script lag. In fact I've never experienced script lag at all. The game slows to one frame a second while approach is installed. Yes I have all of the required .esp. The lag stops when I disable this mod.

This causes a severe amount of script lag for me. I've never experienced this much script lag. In fact I've never experienced script lag at all. The game slows to one frame a second while approach is installed. Yes I have all of the required .esp. The lag stops when I disable this mod.

Remove these lines from your Skyrim.ini that fixed it for me:

fUpdateBudgetMS
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS

Hi,

The mod doesn't work for me, nothing in the MCM, and never been approached. Logeres said this is a WAI. What is that? According to the wikipedia it is a thai greetings.

Nevermind, I couldn't make it work, so I uninstall it along with the attraction and go back to a previous save , cos when I tried to remove it and load the game to reinstall it, I got CTD.

I would be really happy if somebody explained what is going on without the thai greetings, cos not everyone got IT university degree.

Thanks. 

Tried it and on a new save game the MCM menu appears correctly (not sure where there "there is no MCM" came from)

2014_04_27_00001.jpg

On an existing save I can get attraction to load in the MCM but not apprach, I've tried resetting sexlab and using the Setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 command and neither have worked.

EDIT: Tried uninstalling it and making a new save and then re-installing it and trying it on the save i'd made and it worked so it doesn't seem to require a new game as it worked on my newish but not my play through save. I can get it to say "Approach is starting..." but Approach is running never appears. is there a reload/reset command we could put into the console to try and give it a kick?

Hi,

The mod doesn't work for me, nothing in the MCM, and never been approached. Logeres said this is a WAI. What is that? According to the wikipedia it is a thai greetings.

Nevermind, I couldn't make it work, so I uninstall it along with the attraction and go back to a previous save , cos when I tried to remove it and load the game to reinstall it, I got CTD.

I would be really happy if somebody explained what is going on without the thai greetings, cos not everyone got IT university degree.

Thanks. 

WAI = Working as intended. I was probably wrong anyway, though, because in the opening post the mod author says there actually is an MCM. Guess we have to wait for him to come back.

Hi,

Thanks. 

I also can't uninstall the mod fully. The MCM entries for both Attraction and Approach remain (although blank) and I can't save without a CTD. DO NOT NSTALL THIS MOD UNTIL THIS IS FIXED AS YOU CAN'T UNINSTALL IT!

Hi,

Thanks. 

I also can't uninstall the mod fully. The MCM entries for both Attraction and Approach remain (although blank) and I can't save without a CTD. DO NOT NSTALL THIS MOD UNTIL THIS IS FIXED AS YOU CAN'T UNINSTALL IT!

Chill dude just uninstall it and go back to a save from before you installed it and everything is fine

Anyways looking through the papyrus log (and to be honest its quite long pretty quickly from updating sexlab on the save i think) I can see...

[sLApproachConfigScript <SLApproach_Config (7B00B48B)>] INITIALIZED

44 SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.psc Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 3.

Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 3.

stack:

[sLApproachWhistleQuest (7B003DEC)].SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.Register() - "SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.psc" Line 43

[sLApproachWhistleQuest (7B003DEC)].SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.OnInit() - "SLApproachBaseQuestScript.psc" Line 35

warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 2 on  (0001C1AA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 2 on  (0001C1AA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[sLApproachConfigScript <SLApproach_Config (7B00B48B)>]: Registered SexLab Approach at MCM.

MCM Menu is working fine here

Saw one situation where the player character got approached by a NPC... But it happened only once, even though I increased the attractiveness of the player character and also the chance of being approached multiplier and everything else as well, just to see the mod doing work

However, I keep walking around through cities and inside taverns and so far only one approach... Now maybe that's not how the whole thing works to begin with, but is that happening to any of you as well?

A few things

1) I tested this in Riverwood and the first NPC to approach me was Stump the dog. This was kinda hilarious.

2) The same NPC kept approaching me multiple times even after multiple rejections. There needs to be a cooldown timer for rejected NPCs.

3) Is there anyway to implement in the MCM to set whether only males or females approach?

4) The Approach MCM doesn't work in some of my save games while it works in other save games for w/e unknown reason.

5) I tested this with multiple NPCs in the same room and what happened was that even though different NPCs approached me, only the same one NPC who approached me first was appearing the sex event instead of all the different NPCs.

Hello,

very interesting mod. Kudos.

However, not only am I not getting the Attraction nor the Approach MCM options,

it seems to disable other MCM's, such as Aroused and Spectator Crowds.

It's sort of a cascade of MCM bugs.

Anyone else notice this?

Anyhow, thanks for the mod.

I'll look forward to updates.

Note:

I had the frame rate lag, but rather than delete the ini entries, I just zeroed them out,

and that seemed to fix it.

Hi,

Thanks. 

Hi again, mate you always need to keep a save from the TIME before the mod install, so when you disable your new mod in your mod manager (personally I use MO, cos  it is not messing up everything with everything, instead keep all the mods and data folder separate) you wont loose anything, it is like never happened. Your save is untouched, your data is untouched. This is the way to uninstall these mods.

Now I know what is WAI thank god,  but lol omg I hate these slangwords ROFL. 

So anyway, I am curious but clearly this mod is not working as intended :P

I will wait until the owner will sort it out.

Is this ( and attraction) compatible with Sexlab 1.54?

Also an idea, someone could make a mod, where the NPC if he/she is found you attractive, would start a conversation, but not just would ask for sex, rather would be a different, much more longer and deeper dialogue module, where your answers actually can lead somewhere (even to a total refusal, because you are a moron:)) Something like dragonage stuff. 

Also could your conversation options could lead to a rape if you say something what you shouldnt.

Or if your attraction is high enough, an npc could kidnap you and use for own private needs and keep you locked away, Or could have been NPCs who just love you from a distance like a shy secret fan...Or NPCs like vigilants of Stendarr who just keep saying things like wish I could have a night with you, but I am a holy man.../ woman.

I just discovered that "Approach" is not working without attraction. Too bad. Thou "attraction" is a good mod, I don't need him. I have arousal. So, sorry to say, I have to give up from "Approach". Wish you great success with this mod. :)

Yeah sadly I am with germanicus, attraction wasn't a bad mod just not for me. That and I try to avoid running to many script mods if I can, so eventually you have to pick and choose.

If a version of this mod ever becomes a stand alone or just works with arousal I would love to give it a try and see if it is for me.

I am also getting no MCM for this mod, I have had no approaches so I dont know if its working but I do have a title only in MCM. I have Attraction then Approach as my last 2 in my load order on a fresh game. I have also shut down and restarted and reinstalled.

Actually Attraction is with the masters and this mod is last, still no MCM or Approaches

I really like the idea of this mod and the Attraction one. I suppose the following question is a predictable one, but did you consider adding a prostitution option to this?

It seems natural to me and I don't think it should be too difficult to begin with, since you already have the option for consensual and for rape. Another option that was something like an "I'll do what you want if you pay me" comment would be really nice.

I like using other prostitution mods, but this seems to have lots of potential for a more natural approach.

In any case, I'll be testing this hopefully on my next playthrough. I shouldn't get too hooed being so colose to my finals. <_<

More misbehaving MCM stuff, but, the odd thing is I did have an MCM display quite well. Then, I went to reset some stuff and, it was gone. I tried reloading the game and save and got no notification that Approach was doing anything though I got both for Attraction. Hope that helps figure out what's going on. Thanks again for sharing these.

I really like the idea of this mod but cannot get it to work...I'm using SL v 1.54 and i have not encountered any problems with any of the other mods i used so far, but if i use both attraction and approach the approach mcm menu is blank... and my char doesn t get approached...tried on new game, tried on old save tried different load order ... nothing worked. Using approach without attraction fixed the blank mcm menu issue but a new monster reared its ugly head...CTD on save...autosave, quicksave, new save, every single time...and believe me I have tried maaaany times. I tried unistalling few SL mods to no avail. Really hope this gets sorted out soon because as i already said the idea is great.

Edit: seems one of these 2 mods is conflicting with Spouses Enhanced, probably the Attraction one, because i just noticed the spouses enhanced disappears completely from the mcm menu if i use both mods but is still there when only Attraction is active.Probably thats where the problem lies, but it doesn t work even with SE removed, so...

Using approach without attraction fixed ... CTD

Your game shouldn't even open if you try to load it with Approach and without Attraction cause it's a master plugin...

Edit: Although you're right, just tested and it DOES work without sexlab attraction...

Actually seems to be the other way arround for me ... using only approach is working even if my char is yet to be approached( at least i can see the mcm), while using both ( or only Attraction) crashes my game.

May i ask wich are the mod required for this?

i get this on TES5edit

[00.13] Background Loader: loading "SexLab Approach.esp"...
[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Loading file
[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] File loaded
[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Start processing
[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "Skyrim.esm"
[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "SexLab.esm"
[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "SexLabAroused.esm"
[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "SexLab Attraction.esm"
[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Attraction.esm] Loading file
[00.13] Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 2.

And CTD at loading