On 12/15/2018 at 5:49 AM, smashly said:

Basic options is all it is, I didn't make it, I merely translated it and optionally offered a simple ring menu.

Default the approach is heterosexual.

To make gay/les approaches you use the rings.

The rings is a good idea, but seems a bit painful if your wanting all npcs to behave in a manner.

You'd have to give every npc a ring to get things the way you like. lol

For myself I customized the MCM and added the global sexual preferences which overrides the rings .

Gender Prefs will not override rings that actually block the NPC from sex.

For Player Approaches:

Same Sex Approach

Opposite Sex Approach

Either Sex Approach

Use Sexlab Gender Pref (this setting seems a bit iffy though)

NPC <-> NPC Approaches:

Opposite Sex Approach (Hetero)
Same Sex Approach (Female approach Female and Male approach Male)
Same Sex Male Approach (Male approach Male, Female approach Male)
Same Sex Female Approach (Female approach Female, Male approach Female)
Either Sex Approach (Any gender approaches any gender)
Use Sexlab Gender Pref (this setting seems a bit iffy, doesn't always work as expected)

I can offer my personal version with the gender prefs in MCM, but I can't really offer support if things don't work the way you'd expect.

Specially when using the "Use Sexlab Gender Prefs" option.

I didn't post it as not many people seemed interested in the prior versions I posted.

Edit:

Here is my personal one for SSE with MCM Bond Rings page and experimental MCM Gender Preferences for Player and NPC <-> NPC Approaches options.

Keep in mind that the Gender Prefs may not work as expected when using the "Sexlab" gender pref option.

Also I'm still using Sexlab 1.63 Beta 4 and game version 1.5.53 (I haven't moved on to game version 1.5.62 yet), but it should be no different for this mod.

up14569_Approach_JPPlus_English_Trans_(Custom2)_SSE.7z 56.98 kB · 3,593 downloads

Install Note:

If you used any of the prior versions of Approach on your save then you will need to remove Approach from your load order and do a save without it installed before updating to this version.

Great work. So far works without issues. Can this be expanded?

I'm thinking of:

- replacing Sexlab Kiss animation with direct animation from this mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29620

- adding dialogue options with female npc approachinv and asking for specific position ( starts foreplay, cowgirl, missionary, femdom, etc

- adding an option for player to be able to include more than one extra person ( 4some/5some).

- also butt slap approach, from this mod 

Edited by Scroolose
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 12/15/2018 at 12:49 PM, smashly said:

Basic options is all it is, I didn't make it, I merely translated it and optionally offered a simple ring menu.

Default the approach is heterosexual.

To make gay/les approaches you use the rings.

The rings is a good idea, but seems a bit painful if your wanting all npcs to behave in a manner.

You'd have to give every npc a ring to get things the way you like. lol

For myself I customized the MCM and added the global sexual preferences which overrides the rings .

Gender Prefs will not override rings that actually block the NPC from sex.

For Player Approaches:

Same Sex Approach

Opposite Sex Approach

Either Sex Approach

Use Sexlab Gender Pref (this setting seems a bit iffy though)

NPC <-> NPC Approaches:

Opposite Sex Approach (Hetero)
Same Sex Approach (Female approach Female and Male approach Male)
Same Sex Male Approach (Male approach Male, Female approach Male)
Same Sex Female Approach (Female approach Female, Male approach Female)
Either Sex Approach (Any gender approaches any gender)
Use Sexlab Gender Pref (this setting seems a bit iffy, doesn't always work as expected)

I can offer my personal version with the gender prefs in MCM, but I can't really offer support if things don't work the way you'd expect.

Specially when using the "Use Sexlab Gender Prefs" option.

I didn't post it as not many people seemed interested in the prior versions I posted.

Edit:

Here is my personal one for SSE with MCM Bond Rings page and experimental MCM Gender Preferences for Player and NPC <-> NPC Approaches options.

Keep in mind that the Gender Prefs may not work as expected when using the "Sexlab" gender pref option.

Also I'm still using Sexlab 1.63 Beta 4 and game version 1.5.53 (I haven't moved on to game version 1.5.62 yet), but it should be no different for this mod.

up14569_Approach_JPPlus_English_Trans_(Custom2)_SSE.7z 56.98 kB · 5,747 downloads

Install Note:

If you used any of the prior versions of Approach on your save then you will need to remove Approach from your load order and do a save without it installed before updating to this version.

This worked great with Skyrim 1.6.640., but after updating all dll mods, and Sexlab Framework to latest game version there is an issue with  some forplay animations playing with gender roles  reversed. Females with strap ons are doing boobjobs on males, and males are sucking on strap ons , that kind of thing. 

I also use ABMM ,as well as sexlab quick scene shout, I tested both, and animation tags  work fine, no issues whatsoever. 

I'll remove approach from load order. I play as male, and I would rather not do it in reverse lol. 

Update:

It wasn't just this mod, but actually any other, that I used to start sex scenes. I installed latest Sexlab Utility Plus for AE, and it fixed the issue. Scenes start a bit slower, but npcs are sorted correctly.

Edited by xx36