Sorry for the late reply guys.

I just discovered that "Approach" is not working without attraction. Too bad. Thou "attraction" is a good mod, I don't need him. I have arousal. So, sorry to say, I have to give up from "Approach". Wish you great success with this mod. :)

What?

Attraction and aroused mods do different things and the author is actually planning on integrating arousal mod effects with "attractiveness" values...

Sorry, I didn't explain myself well. Attraction mod has things about relationships that I don't like. As, I said, it is a very good mod, but at the moment I don't want to have a mod that will put at risk my relationships with NPC's causing jealousy and degrading built relationships.

I'll make jealousy optional in the next version.

is this for v1.50+ or 1.39?

It should work in both, since it only uses basic SexLab functions.

umm i've got another problem that the attraction mcm shows up but not the approach mcm
it stays black and when i exit it i cannot acces other menus until i "re-escape"
therefor i don't even know if it works and after bout 1 hour of active playtime i haven't been approached even once so could you tell me what chance is to being approached with the weight of 15 and attractiveness lvl of 66 as a female :)

I've got the exact same problem. Approach MCM is black without any options, can't access other menus until I re-enter the MCM, never been approached once so far.

Damn, I'll look into it, but honestly I have no idea what could be the cause... :-/

The first mod using attraction, and not the last I do think. But why is SL Aroused set as required ?

That's because only aroused people (as in horny ;) ) will approach you for sex.

Running this a bit and enjoying it, however we need to be able to disable followers. My follower keeps bugging me nonstop, or at least the follower should accept when we say no.

I see approach having some odd conflict with other mods, first ive noticed is prison overhaul, where npcs approach you when your in the pillory.

Is it the "you're beautiful" comment approach or the ask for sex one? Is the follower constantly horny? 

The first one should definitely exclude followers.(will in the next version) 

Thanks Aleric, that did the trick, at least partly. More testing:

someone asked about prostitution mods, I am using WorkingGirl newest version and noticed this:

-when approached if I choose the option to go somewhere more private when I try to re-initiate dialog I get vanilla and other mod options (Romance and WG). This is the case whether I have passive mode started or not. The other two work fine, though I've yet to be assaulted for refusals.

-with passive mode started in WG I didn't get any attraction approaches, whether this is intended or not I can't say though.

-tried with cloak frequency at both default 10, and 1 (player attractiveness set to 100 for testing). At 1 I would sometimes get a flurry of approaches in a very short span of time, but then none for 10-15 rl minutes. Not entirely sure how this is set up to work with npc AIs and whatnot, so I don't know if I am just being too impatient or something... so, maybe not a bug report.

Hope some portion of this is helpful.

When leading a person to the private location is it possible the whole approach (from the moment the NPC decided to approach you) took more than 60 seconds? If so, the approach timed out. I'll increase the timeout duration for this approach in the next version.

I'll also look into it closely, because this could be a situation, where quest stage didn't advance for some reason.

Tried it and on a new save game the MCM menu appears correctly (not sure where there "there is no MCM" came from)

2014_04_27_00001.jpg

On an existing save I can get attraction to load in the MCM but not apprach, I've tried resetting sexlab and using the Setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 command and neither have worked.

EDIT: Tried uninstalling it and making a new save and then re-installing it and trying it on the save i'd made and it worked so it doesn't seem to require a new game as it worked on my newish but not my play through save. I can get it to say "Approach is starting..." but Approach is running never appears. is there a reload/reset command we could put into the console to try and give it a kick?

Hmmm... I'll look into all those issues.

Thank you for testing and describing it so thoroughly. Thanks to you I have an idea of what could be the problem.

The screenshot worries me though - there should be 2 registered approach quests.

Hi,

The mod doesn't work for me, nothing in the MCM, and never been approached. Logeres said this is a WAI. What is that? According to the wikipedia it is a thai greetings.

Nevermind, I couldn't make it work, so I uninstall it along with the attraction and go back to a previous save , cos when I tried to remove it and load the game to reinstall it, I got CTD.

I would be really happy if somebody explained what is going on without the thai greetings, cos not everyone got IT university degree.

Thanks. 

I also can't uninstall the mod fully. The MCM entries for both Attraction and Approach remain (although blank) and I can't save without a CTD. DO NOT NSTALL THIS MOD UNTIL THIS IS FIXED AS YOU CAN'T UNINSTALL IT!

Chill dude just uninstall it and go back to a save from before you installed it and everything is fine

Anyways looking through the papyrus log (and to be honest its quite long pretty quickly from updating sexlab on the save i think) I can see...

[sLApproachConfigScript <SLApproach_Config (7B00B48B)>] INITIALIZED

44 SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.psc Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 3.

Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 3.
stack:
    [sLApproachWhistleQuest (7B003DEC)].SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.Register() - "SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.psc" Line 43
    [sLApproachWhistleQuest (7B003DEC)].SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.OnInit() - "SLApproachBaseQuestScript.psc" Line 35

warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 2 on  (0001C1AA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 2 on  (0001C1AA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[sLApproachConfigScript <SLApproach_Config (7B00B48B)>]: Registered SexLab Approach at MCM.

Were you using an older version of Approach before? Those errors seem to be a result of that. Ufortunately the difference between earlier versions and the current one is huge. I don't know how I could make them compatible.

A few things

1) I tested this in Riverwood and the first NPC to approach me was Stump the dog. This was kinda hilarious.

2) The same NPC kept approaching me multiple times even after multiple rejections. There needs to be a cooldown timer for rejected NPCs.

3) Is there anyway to implement in the MCM to set whether only males or females approach?

4) The Approach MCM doesn't work in some of my save games while it works in other save games for w/e unknown reason.

5) I tested this with multiple NPCs in the same room and what happened was that even though different NPCs approached me, only the same one NPC who approached me first was appearing the sex event instead of all the different NPCs.

Thanks for the reports.

1. Damn it, I forgot dogs are valid actors for sexlab :P

2. Will do

3. Of course there is, but there should be no need. What are your Attraction settings? Did you check the toggle for using sexlab gender preference? If so, almost all NPCs are bisexual - otherwise attraction should be too low for the approaches, unless perhaps your PC is some kind of demi-god (100 attractiveness, 100+ speech, etc) and you fall into NPCs weight preference.

I just discovered that "Approach" is not working without attraction. Too bad. Thou "attraction" is a good mod, I don't need him. I have arousal. So, sorry to say, I have to give up from "Approach". Wish you great success with this mod. :)

Yeah sadly I am with germanicus, attraction wasn't a bad mod just not for me. That and I try to avoid running to many script mods if I can, so eventually you have to pick and choose.

If a version of this mod ever becomes a stand alone or just works with arousal I would love to give it a try and see if it is for me.

Attraction doesn't actually add much script-load. It doesn't do anything unless explicitly called - at most it takes a few kb of RAM.

I managed to discover something while poking arround my mods blindly hope this helps more experienced modders. Disabling More Follower Voices mod seemed to make my Approach MCM menu visible together with the Attraction one ( check my first post ).It also allowed various female NPCs approach my female char( with her attractivenes set to 100..eh well shes not a dragonborn for her voice and skill with swords only) to say how much they loathed her and wanted her dead.Male NPC's however come say friendly things like "You've been a good friend, that means something" but other than that nothing.Been waiting naked in the Banered Mere for days now, with my male follower at 100 arrousal 133 attraction and yet...nothing.

Edit: Definately strange is happening ...Although my Aproach MCM appeared, at first no approach quest was shown( i didn t even know there was supposed to be there till randomly deinstalling/reinstalling...at which point only the "Ask for sex" option was shown. Anyway happy this worked .Mychar got propositioned by a guard immediately and chose "go somewhere private" but when she got there the guard had no dialogue line for Approach...so i checked the mcm again and it was...BLANK...no loading/saving happened between the proposition and the disappearance.So I'll assume this has nothing to do with any mods of mine conflicting or stressing the papyrus.Disabled most of them for testing this anyway

Edit : for the " approach too often " issue( man i wish that bothered me too) maybe make them approach only after 24h after the first rejection, or something like that. Disabling followers...eh well all of skyrim likes the dragonborn but the ones who know her/him best...

Oh I know it doesn't add much in scripts but I have a LOT of mods that don't have much in the way of scripts. So I am picky, if you change the jealousy part I likely will give this and the other mod a try then. To see how well it works with all my other light script mods. :)

I dont even understand the thing with scripts, when 99% are on demand. Having more or less scripts or mods adding scripts adds nothing to skyrim performance or stability o.o

Are you sure ?

Scripts stress papyrus, right or wrong ?

I dont even understand the thing with scripts, when 99% are on demand. Having more or less scripts or mods adding scripts adds nothing to skyrim performance or stability o.o

Except there are times when you might have a lot running at once lets take a example of running around in one of the cities with the following mods.

Wet and cold - if it is raining a bit this would trigger

Frostfall - tracking how wet you are and or cold all the time

ineed - tracking when your character last ate, slept or drank

Arousal - how aroused the NPC's are

Attraction - how attracted the NPC's are to you

Approach - If they approach you based on attraction

one of the prostitution mods and you are engaged in finding clients

etc, if you have enough small script mods running, there will be times when all or a big chunk of them can run. Which can cause stress on the papyrus, which can result in lag or even crashes.

You are right most of the time it doesn't matter cause most of the time they all won't be running but there are times when you can have a bunch running. I can think of several more mods people might have that could be running at the same time as well.

Scripts constantly running can be stressing, yes. But that's the exception, mods like Frostfall, Realistic Needs, SL Aroused, Wet and Cold falls in that 'intensive' category. Yet even those works fine with a decent CPU, how good is the scripting in that case is more important than 'quantity' in number of scripts. On demand scripts that are 99% of them aren't stressing... Unofficial Skyrim Patch comes with hundreds of scripts, would you remove it thinking it is stressing? Well this mod according to the author uses scripts purely on demand.

Scripts constantly running can be stressing, yes. But that's the exception, mods like Frostfall, Realistic Needs, SL Aroused, Wet and Cold falls in that 'intensive' category. Yet even those works fine with a decent CPU, how good is the scripting in that case is more important than 'quantity' in number of scripts. On demand scripts that are 99% of them aren't stressing... Unofficial Skyrim Patch comes with hundreds of scripts, would you remove it thinking it is stressing? Well this mod according to the author uses scripts purely on demand.

That says it all.

No likely adding to many npc will also cause the same effect as if you use many scripted mods. Since will use many ai packages witch will also cause performance and stability issues.

Try installing many companions mods and that also adds them to one location let's say bannared mare and now enter this tavern you will see an instant fps hit.

No likely adding to many npc will also cause the same effect as if you use many scripted mods. Since will use many ai packages witch will also cause performance and stability issues.

Try installing many companions mods and that also adds them to one location let's say bannared mare and now enter this tavern you will see an instant fps hit.

Fair enough, though I wouldn't consider AI something eventual to the point of call it 'on demand' its more something like runs all the time when there's a NPC present. There are several thousands of scripts in my game and it runs smoothly however, I don't think I can put several thousands of NPC's in a room and make the same comparison.

My point to not get so much off topic is that this mod isn't that script intensive according to the author so one should be able to use it without fearing papyrus stress, at least not directly derivated to the use of this mod (other things like wrong ini's are more likely to cause papyrus issues than simply number of script files).

Tried it and on a new save game the MCM menu appears correctly (not sure where there "there is no MCM" came from)

2014_04_27_00001.jpg

On an existing save I can get attraction to load in the MCM but not apprach, I've tried resetting sexlab and using the Setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 command and neither have worked.

EDIT: Tried uninstalling it and making a new save and then re-installing it and trying it on the save i'd made and it worked so it doesn't seem to require a new game as it worked on my newish but not my play through save. I can get it to say "Approach is starting..." but Approach is running never appears. is there a reload/reset command we could put into the console to try and give it a kick?

Hmmm... I'll look into all those issues.

Thank you for testing and describing it so thoroughly. Thanks to you I have an idea of what could be the problem.

The screenshot worries me though - there should be 2 registered approach quests.

Hi,

The mod doesn't work for me, nothing in the MCM, and never been approached. Logeres said this is a WAI. What is that? According to the wikipedia it is a thai greetings.

Nevermind, I couldn't make it work, so I uninstall it along with the attraction and go back to a previous save , cos when I tried to remove it and load the game to reinstall it, I got CTD.

I would be really happy if somebody explained what is going on without the thai greetings, cos not everyone got IT university degree.

Thanks. 

I also can't uninstall the mod fully. The MCM entries for both Attraction and Approach remain (although blank) and I can't save without a CTD. DO NOT NSTALL THIS MOD UNTIL THIS IS FIXED AS YOU CAN'T UNINSTALL IT!

Chill dude just uninstall it and go back to a save from before you installed it and everything is fine

Anyways looking through the papyrus log (and to be honest its quite long pretty quickly from updating sexlab on the save i think) I can see...

[sLApproachConfigScript <SLApproach_Config (7B00B48B)>] INITIALIZED

44 SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.psc Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 3.

Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 4, got 3.

stack:

[sLApproachWhistleQuest (7B003DEC)].SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.Register() - "SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.psc" Line 43

[sLApproachWhistleQuest (7B003DEC)].SLApproachWhistleQuestScript.OnInit() - "SLApproachBaseQuestScript.psc" Line 35

warning: Property SLApproachMonitorAbility on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 2 on  (0001C1AA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

warning: Property ArousalFaction on script SLApproachApplyScript attached to Active effect 2 on  (0001C1AA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[sLApproachConfigScript <SLApproach_Config (7B00B48B)>]: Registered SexLab Approach at MCM.

Were you using an older version of Approach before? Those errors seem to be a result of that. Ufortunately the difference between earlier versions and the current one is huge. I don't know how I could make them compatible.

No I've only tried approach last night, i think the error we are all experiencing might be are own fault though/mod conflict as I updated sexlab and then installed attraction and approach and as I mentioned above new game / newish save it works.

I noticed I still had some saves (tend to delete them fairly regularly myself) from a couple of weeks ago and approach/attraction does load on them so there must be something going on in my recent save that's preventing it loading.

EDIT: Tried another new game and everything loaded and I could see the variables in MCM so i used the alternative start to get to dead mans drink and then set base approach multipler to max and I had some NPC's wonder up to me and open a dialogue box but no sex/dialogue asking for sex

2014_04_27_00002.jpg

I did wonder since I have DD interactions and Sexlab Submit with the dialogue options ticked whether that might be the problem since I can talk to pretty much any NPC that would usually have no dialogue options and use "Are you interested" - DD interactions and "Hold up a moment.." Submit dialogue option

Papyrus log

Papyrus.0.rar

May i ask wich are the mod required for this?

i get this on TES5edit

[00.13] Background Loader: loading "SexLab Approach.esp"...

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Loading file

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] File loaded

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Start processing

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "Skyrim.esm"

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "SexLab.esm"

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "SexLabAroused.esm"

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "SexLab Attraction.esm"

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Attraction.esm] Loading file

[00.13] Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 2.

And CTD at loading

nobody can help me :(?

Do i need sexlab attraction also to run this mod?

There is no required mod list on the home page...

[00.13] Background Loader: loading "SexLab Approach.esp"...

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Loading file

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] File loaded

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Start processing

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "Skyrim.esm"

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "SexLab.esm"

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "SexLabAroused.esm"

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Approach.esp] Adding master "SexLab Attraction.esm"

[00.13] Background Loader: [sexLab Attraction.esm] Loading file

[00.13] Background Loader: Fatal: <EOSError: System Error.  Code: 2.

[...]

Edit: Definately strange is happening ...Although my Aproach MCM appeared, at first no approach quest was shown( i didn t even know there was supposed to be there till randomly deinstalling/reinstalling...at which point only the "Ask for sex" option was shown. Anyway happy this worked .Mychar got propositioned by a guard immediately and chose "go somewhere private" but when she got there the guard had no dialogue line for Approach...so i checked the mcm again and it was...BLANK...no loading/saving happened between the proposition and the disappearance.So I'll assume this has nothing to do with any mods of mine conflicting or stressing the papyrus.Disabled most of them for testing this anyway

[...]

This is pretty much the same thing that I reported too except that I did get the quest initially in MCM and I hadn't connected it with the guard dialog. I still get Romance and WorkingGirl dialog options, but, with guards and everyone else, if I choose the "go somewhere private" option.

@ylenard: it is possible that it took longer than 60 seconds, I honestly can't say for sure. On the off chance that it may help you figure this out I'll note that WorkingGirl as a "follow me somewhere private" option as well and I've never had a problem with it. I think some other prostitution mods do too.

anyway, thanks again,

This mod has great potential.

If I could make a few suggestions to be taken into account.

Regarding Attractiveness settings.

If your PC is set to 90+, there should be almost no approaches.

Unless the NPC approaching you has certain criteria ie Rich, powerful, supremely confident, attractiveness 80+ or drunk.

If your pc attractiveness is 40-80 then normal NPCs will approach you.

Why? because when I see a super hot girl, I think to my average self "damn she is fucking hot... way too far outa my league" and not "I should go talk to her and ask her to fuck, she'll definitely say yes"

-Regarding Companions and followers.

Please leave this option in.

But make it require more checks before being fired.

eg: When followers have been with you for a while and/or have arousal 90+ they'll preposition you if you decline they get a 16hr cool-down.

There's a good chance they'll wank when they sleep that night anyways.

They might have to have certain criteria as well such as racial pref, stats, level, relationship, merc/paid follower and so on.

Well hello again.

My version of attraction and approach was the most recent one, as I downloaded them yesterday night.

I removed them, installed them again, reloaded on 2 different kind of old saves, yet approach is still blank in MCM and give a freeze unless you close all menus and reopen them.I have 377 running mods, so yeah obviously this can be a mod conflict, but I must say It must be a serious one and not just some noob user fault, because a lot of users reported it, with different kind of setups and saves, yet still the same issue.

I recon it must be a mod conflict and this conflicting mod or mods must has/have been activated at the time of the install.

I have 377 mods, so I wont really feel soo keen to start looking for the culprit, but yeah...I have submit too...

I doubt its a conflict.I tried a brand new game with only sexlab, slarroused, attraction and approach active and the best i got was a mcm menu visible but with only "ask for sex" option and even that seems half broken as it's working only if u choose to have sex on the spot.If u choose "go somewhere private" no dialogue is available to the npc involved (other than the vanilla ofc).On the bright side, after " doing the deed" the mcm menu for approach stopped disappearing. Still working on reinstalling all my mods to see which one was conflicting

A few things

1) I tested this in Riverwood and the first NPC to approach me was Stump the dog. This was kinda hilarious.

2) The same NPC kept approaching me multiple times even after multiple rejections. There needs to be a cooldown timer for rejected NPCs.

3) Is there anyway to implement in the MCM to set whether only males or females approach?

4) The Approach MCM doesn't work in some of my save games while it works in other save games for w/e unknown reason.

5) I tested this with multiple NPCs in the same room and what happened was that even though different NPCs approached me, only the same one NPC who approached me first was appearing the sex event instead of all the different NPCs.

Thanks for the reports.

1. Damn it, I forgot dogs are valid actors for sexlab :P

2. Will do

3. Of course there is, but there should be no need. What are your Attraction settings? Did you check the toggle for using sexlab gender preference? If so, almost all NPCs are bisexual - otherwise attraction should be too low for the approaches, unless perhaps your PC is some kind of demi-god (100 attractiveness, 100+ speech, etc) and you fall into NPCs weight preference.

I tested it with my succubus character and I put her attraction to 100 and her weight is high and even though I set female mean weight preference to 0, I still got female NPCs approaching her.

Ooooh I love this idea, I was kinda hoping someone would start working on a mod that lets NPCs have some initiative when it comes to (consensual) sex. It always felt weird being the only horny person in Skyrim XD

But I looekd at the scripts and I'm a little worried about a technical thingy: the approach conditions. I think the ones applying to NPCs are oksies buuuuuut I think the mod should also be more aware of player's state. If not approaches may get as annoying as vanilla couriers ^^

The first things I could think of are:

IsActivateControlsEnabled

IsFightingControlsEnabled

IsMovementControlsEnabled

IsSneakingControlsEnabled

If any of these are diasbled it probably means unusual circumstances, player could be in "Prison Overhaul mode" or SD slavery or be a ghost or AI controlled or something like that. I think it's safest to avoid making NPCs approach player then.

IsSwimming

IsOnMount

These conditions are logical but it's easy to forget about them ^^ that can cause weird things

IsWeaponDrawn

IsSneaking

Cuz anyone who comes anywhere close to player while she's sneaking or holding her weapon is probably asking to get shot ^^ (accidentally or not)

You could probably also check if the approaching NPC IsPlayerTeammate to prevent current followers, summons and other minions from annoying the player and interfering with custom followers AI (like Viljia)

anyways I'm so happy this mod exists ^^ Thank you!

This concept is a long time coming as far as I'm concerned.  The random sex mod touched on this concept but just barely.  I've been wanting something which has NPC's initiating sex with the PC and other NPC's for quite a while now.  And utilizing the relationship rank, arousal, etc... is a no-brainer.

Unfortunately this mod gives me a CTD upon startup, before I even get to the title screen.  And oddly enough when I loaded the mod into NMM, it changed the mod's name to DE Necro... Not knowing really anything about modding, i assume you started this mod by making a copy of some other small mod and modifying that framework to put your mod into it... then forgot to update some meta data file from which NMM is drawing the mod's title?

DavePees, did you also install SexLab Attraction?  That serves as an esm to Approach.  Crashing before startup is usually indicative of a missing esm.  If you did and it's still CTD, run Tes5Edit.  It will quickly identify what esm is missing, or what's otherwise causing your CTD.

Ylenard, thank you so much for this mod.  I've been waiting for something like this for quite some time.  I've just installed it and will test it. 

This concept is a long time coming as far as I'm concerned.  The random sex mod touched on this concept but just barely.  I've been wanting something which has NPC's initiating sex with the PC and other NPC's for quite a while now.  And utilizing the relationship rank, arousal, etc... is a no-brainer.

Unfortunately this mod gives me a CTD upon startup, before I even get to the title screen.  And oddly enough when I loaded the mod into NMM, it changed the mod's name to DE Necro... Not knowing really anything about modding, i assume you started this mod by making a copy of some other small mod and modifying that framework to put your mod into it... then forgot to update some meta data file from which NMM is drawing the mod's title?

Do you have all masters, i.e. Sexlab, Aroused and Attraction?

EDIT: Ninja'd

I tried to use your mods.

As soon as i loaded the game, it started lagging like crazy, in an unplayable way, while the mod was installing (lag continued after installation, too). Now it doesnt work like that anymore, either: if i load a game while your 2 mods are active, game says the savefile is damaaged...