I hope you don't mind if I use those lines, do you? :) It will get you in the credits section that I will make  :D

And generally, I'd really appreciate help with the dialogues.

Don't mind at all, but you're welcome to take them without credit and use and abuse them all you like (that's what she said!). I always make sure to claim credit explicitly (that's what she said!), so anything else is public domain. =)

As for the last part I agree in part, though I think perhaps starting a brawl would be a better idea. I mean why would a would be rapist try and hack apart their intended target. I also don't think I would make this need to use Submit or Defeat to work, not everyone wants to use them.

Absolutely correct; Submit and Defeat should not be required. The intention was that Approach would be enhanced if you wanted to use them alongside, by allowing the auto-rape behaviour to be taken over by Submit/Defeat's more violent options if you turn off the unavoidable rape option.  I'll admit my post was a bit big and overwhelming (that's what she-- aw, forget it) but I tried to account for that already. ;-)

Agreed on the brawl part, but the problem there is that if you aren't using Submit/Defeat, then Approach would have to define its own post-brawl behavior. Brawls are a pain in the butt (that's what-- gah, never mind) to implement scenes for... combat, on the other hand, is just Ref.StartCombat Player.

Someone made a brawl bug fix that worked pretty well. I tired it while testing another mod for someone to have possible rapes from the results of brawls. The brawl patch worked but the rest of it sorta worked but needed some more work to finish it. Sadly the mod author took some time off in RL, so it never got finished.

I think it would be fairly easy for it to have a post brawl event. I mean there is already the possibility for a rape if the character says no. All this would do is require a brawl after saying no and before the rape assuming the PC lost.

Ok fixed it.... I still have no idea what happened.

I went into the NMM skyrim mods folder in my games and found both and them and delete them. Then I launched NMM again and tried to add them, this time it crashed and I ran the trace and just let NMM close. When I relaunched NMM after that attraction was listed, then I loaded approach and it loaded fine and now both of them are showing up in the mods list.

It is still boggling my mind exactly what happened and why. But it works now. Thanks Pinky for the help.

Similar problem here.

By any chance, when it shows the green icon with a number by it to signal a new mod, was the file named "Simple Borderless Window" and under the Utilities tab.

It keeps confusing this for something called Simple Borderless Window for me.

Ok fixed it.... I still have no idea what happened.

I went into the NMM skyrim mods folder in my games and found both and them and delete them. Then I launched NMM again and tried to add them, this time it crashed and I ran the trace and just let NMM close. When I relaunched NMM after that attraction was listed, then I loaded approach and it loaded fine and now both of them are showing up in the mods list.

It is still boggling my mind exactly what happened and why. But it works now. Thanks Pinky for the help.

Similar problem here.

By any chance, when it shows the green icon with a number by it to signal a new mod, was the file named "Simple Borderless Window" and under the Utilities tab.

It keeps confusing this for something called Simple Borderless Window for me.

Yes and no, it did infact once installed Simple Borderless Window mod once but only once. Once I deleted it, it then it didn't do it again. But the time it did show up it showed up in the unassigned where the mod should have been installed.

Anyways after I shut it do and it crashed and I did a trace report and then started it again it has worked perfectly fine ever since. My guess is when trying to install the mod NMM had a moment and broke. So hopefully you can do what I did and it fixes yours too.

I was wondering if a toggle male/female option is planned or at least an option to make female-female encounters lesbian instead of using the male-female scenes with a strap on which is not what I want.

Otherwise thanks a lot for the great mod.

I was hoping for a couple options if they are possible, a slider for rape after rejection chance to get it much more or not at all and a toggle to lead to combat or walk away after rejection. This a fun mod as is and its easy to see many possible variations, good job and thanks. It would also be great if the rape, combat chance were much higher outside towns and villages...less witnesses cause more temptation.

I'm curious,

when you get a proposition, and the scene centers on on the NPC, could the FOV be made to zoom in on their face,

kinda like Fallout used to?

I'm not making a request of any kind, I was just always curious how all the previous Bethesda games did that before Skyrim dropped it.

It was a bit disorienting but it had a certain cinematic effect that might enhance a proposition.

Oh man, everyone has their preference but for me that "zoom into face" thing when you talk to someone or when someone talks to you was one of the most annoying thing in the previous Bethesda games.

I'm curious,

when you get a proposition, and the scene centers on on the NPC, could the FOV be made to zoom in on their face,

I'm not making a request of any kind, I was just always curious how all the previous Bethesda games did that before Skyrim dropped it.

It was a bit disorienting but it had a certain cinematic effect that might enhance a proposition.

Is that what you are looking for?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30533/?

Ha, I saw that and downloaded it, and forgot about it.

I'll give it a try.

Yeah, that effect used to give me the spins, like my ear got plugged.

But I was just trying to think of a way to make a proposition a little more engrossing.

Somebody walking up to me, and asking me to fuck them in real life would probably have the same effect.

WUPS

EDIT: It might have a similar, but not identical effect. I might pee a little.

I'm curious,

There is a mod that does that for all conversations in skyrim. .... err ug I can't think of what it is called off the top of my head now. But I checked it out and it works just like they claim. Any time you talk to a NPC it zooms in on their face like FONV did etc.

I'm curious,

Is that what you are looking for?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30533/?

Ok well there it is, teach me to post before reading the whole thread to see if someone else replied.

small point but could you change the NPC dialogue when they approach a PC from hey handsome to hey sexy or something more universal since handsome is normally associated with male rather than female.

I have noticed 2 odd bugs lately and I am not sure if they are from Defeat or Approach, Attraction/Aroused. The first involves towns people saying really nasty comments to me on a fresh game...."the gods know what you have done" and "i hope the wilds claims you"....that kind of thing even though this character has never even had the chance to do anything bad. The last may involve OBIS but it may just be coincidence most of the time it involves bandits.....I am getting inheritance letters and gold for some of the bad guys I kill. Jarl Blahblah regrets to inform you Bandit X has dies and left you 100 gold minus delivery. Neither seems to be game breaking but the comments are distracting. Skyrimmers can be mean......

I posted in Defeat first but thought I would add it here also to cover all bases.

I have noticed 2 odd bugs lately and I am not sure if they are from Defeat or Approach, Attraction/Aroused. The first involves towns people saying really nasty comments to me on a fresh game...."the gods know what you have done" and "i hope the wilds claims you"....that kind of thing even though this character has never even had the chance to do anything bad. The last may involve OBIS but it may just be coincidence most of the time it involves bandits.....I am getting inheritance letters and gold for some of the bad guys I kill. Jarl Blahblah regrets to inform you Bandit X has dies and left you 100 gold minus delivery. Neither seems to be game breaking but the comments are distracting. Skyrimmers can be mean......

I posted in Defeat first but thought I would add it here also to cover all bases.

I am pretty sure that both are from Attraction and both are results of the MCM option to allow Attraction to influence relationships - negative comments are jealousy responses, bandit inheritances are prompted by the opposite.

I also think that these are known to the author. I thought that something had been done about the bandit thing, but could be mis-remembering and the fix is to come, but check to make sure you have the most recent version just in case.

Hope that helps.

1-pc should be chose who can aproach and who can not.

2-I think it is possible to brawl option can be creatable by diyalog . incase of unwanted apoach player can be intimidate if he/she ask again. exp. " if you ask again I will kill you." and can not be  crime if he or she dies.

3-for the straight sex it must be solve ..................

thanks

Don't know if this has been mentioned but this doesn't seem to be compatible with "Sexlab Romance". Seems when an encounter comes you get the sexlab romance options... basically the player propositioning the npc instead of the other way around.  Tried changing load order didn't seem to help. deactivating sexlab romance fixed the problem.

Also quick question is this compatible with Radiant Prostitution?

I'm not having that problem with Romance, no problems, in fact. The "worst" that happens is that I will sometimes be approached while already "engaged" via another mod, but I get the intended dialog options (let's go somewhere else, one, btw, will get them to stand around and wait for you to finish then follow with appropriate Arousal increases for exposure etc).

Sorry I don't know enough about modding to have any idea what's behind your issues.

Not sure about RPt, I've been having problems with it (and a few other mods) lately and haven't been using it in the saves I've been puttering about with while waiting for things to stabilize around a couple of big new updates.

I am pretty sure that both are from Attraction and both are results of the MCM option to allow Attraction to influence relationships - negative comments are jealousy responses, bandit inheritances are prompted by the opposite.

I also think that these are known to the author. I thought that something had been done about the bandit thing, but could be mis-remembering and the fix is to come, but check to make sure you have the most recent version just in case.

Hope that helps.

Thank you!

Been working fine for me on sexlab 1.55

An option to exclude followers/temporary exclusion while follower would be good as followers approach a lot (especially if ya put them in DD gear) and if you fast travel while they are in approach mode they won't fast travel with you, you have to go back to them let them ask you and then say yes/no and fast travel (or re-load and let them them ask)

I'm having the same issue with the "simple borderless window." Mod sounds nice from the description in nmm...

I had a similar problem with NMM and both Attracation and Approach (and have had, in the past, with other .rar files) though in my case it was an improved Necromancer's Amulet mod from Nexus not the window. What worked for me was making sure that NMM was NOT online when I moved files from downloads into NMM for installation.

Hope this helps.

I'm having the same issue with the "simple borderless window." Mod sounds nice from the description in nmm...

I had a similar problem with NMM and both Attracation and Approach (and have had, in the past, with other .rar files) though in my case it was an improved Necromancer's Amulet mod from Nexus not the window. What worked for me was making sure that NMM was NOT online when I moved files from downloads into NMM for installation.

Hope this helps.

Same here, I don't know what it is about these two mods that cause that but I have had the same problem with both mods as well. Offline mod seems to fix it though. But man is it weird a bug, no other mods on LL does it, so I wonder what the cause is. 

If I understand correctly the problems are because I didn't put the compressed files in a /data folder. Sorry for the troubles.

Ah. Good to know, but no worries. I've had more problems with other mods I didn't like as much.

Deleted a post because your response made it superfluous (and I was wrong too).

Many, many thanks ylenard.

If I understand correctly the problems are because I didn't put the compressed files in a /data folder. Sorry for the troubles.

Ah no worries, as they say shit happens. The fact you are taking your time make mods, means you have my eternal thanks. If you make some mistakes along the way, thats perfectly fine. Your human after all and we all make mistakes so don't worry about it.

Again thanks for making some cool mods and doing good work. :)