I really like this mod. great job on it! Suggestion for other pick up lines. A though popped into my head because I use Convenient Horses. For a little humor...There is an option saying I want you to ride. You could put one in  if you want to, that is similar stating, I want you to ride....me like a horse! lol Its a little cheesy but hey is everyone 100% perfect of picking up women or men?

I get approached by noone. I put the settings at the highest levels but noone talks to me. is this custom race compatible?

I found after you first install it and activate the mod. You have to play a bit, then save and exit the game. Once you come back into the game for me it started working just fine.

I get approached by noone. I put the settings at the highest levels but noone talks to me. is this custom race compatible?

I found after you first install it and activate the mod. You have to play a bit, then save and exit the game. Once you come back into the game for me it started working just fine.

This is a grow as you go mod/plugin.  Doing other activies like quests, killing, fast travel/travel to dfferent locations w/different npc, interacting with npc, buying and being in the company of npc, then later returing, does seem to kick start this mod.  The brains behind this mod takes into account many things to initiate approuches and they happen over time.  Depending on your Character you may get hit with one to many approuches in one location or multiple locations.  Followers do tend to take advantage of the PC,  blow them off a few times,  they keep coming back! :)    This is what I've experianced.

Ive had this mod since it came out. I even had the bug where the mcm menu wouldnt show. I upgraded to the new version, started a new game and now i can open the mcm menu and mess with stuff. my char is now lvl 20 and still not one approached.

Ive had this mod since it came out. I even had the bug where the mcm menu wouldnt show. I upgraded to the new version, started a new game and now i can open the mcm menu and mess with stuff. my char is now lvl 20 and still not one approached.

Try adjusting the base attractiveness of your PC in the MCM menu for attraction and then the base multiplier to 10 on approach MCM and see if you start getting approached.

Also do you have any non-vanilla NPC's since other than the guards I've noticed vanilla NPC's don't approach very often (sticking NPC's in devious device gear to get there arousal up to 100 seems to increase frequency and chance of approach as well)

You can test it on a new character. My guess is when you updated it some of the script from a previous version got left behind and is not causing problems.

If you test a new character and it works then you know it is your save and you can try one of the game save cleaners out there and that might fix it.

I've tested it on 3 characters so far. two of them with the latest version. I have the multiplier in approach set to 10  and the one in attraction to 100, set them like that 2 days ago. nothing.

Could you please post the papyrus log? To make sure it doesn't work - set an npcs Arousal to 100 (with a 100 attractivenes and multiplier set to 10), get naked and stand in front of the npc for ~5 minutes. Provided npcs orientation is not the reason (you can check it by using the attraction function key on the npc. If attraction of the npc is ~100 then you're good), the chance of npc not approaching is really low.

I've been experimenting with this Mod since it came out. Really enjoy it- Thank you.

Had problems with it off and on, sometimes it worked great, other times not.  Still using SL 1.39b and related era Mods for now.

One thing I did notice, is that when making a new character, 'wait' to install SL Attraction/ Approach until  after character creation and initial Mod set-up. Save, exit, and activate  SL Attraction first. Do the same thing with Approach after that. They both seem to activate and work fine after doing it in this order. (Can't remember if that worked with a saved game or not- I've had some game issues as of late and had to start from scratch.)

I get approached on a somewhat regular basis with character attractiveness set around 70 and a x3 approach multiplier. Naked and clothed, and arousal is set to mid range. Most times it seems to happen while standing stationary for over 30 seconds, ie in the blacksmith area, although I did have someone come out of the inn and start chasing me down the road once. Kind of reminds me of the old principle, that if you build it they will come. you just can't go looking for it because it won't happen. ;)

A few bugs I've run across-

1) I get A LOT of inheritance letters. No big deal I guess- more money is always good.  

2) I was approached by a dog in Whiterun- that was amusing.

3) When asking a person to go someplace private, they follow you for a short period of time and then seem to wander off losing interest.

Overall I really like this Mod, and it adds something to character- NPC interaction. Looking forward to any updates in the future.

Thanks again.

Every time I install this mod in my NMM, I get "Simple Borderless Windows" in my list. Along with a whole description page etc.

Also does this require Sexlab 1.5+ or does it work with 1.39 still?

Supposedly the latest update fixed this, but I found before that update that just turning NMM to offline mod and then uploading it fixed the problem.

And the Sexlab version thing?

Honestly I don't know it is not listed on the OP, I think it has been updated to work with 1.5x series but that doesn't mean it can't/won't work with 1.39 sexlab. I honestly just don't know for sure to give you a positive answer.

Every time I install this mod in my NMM, I get "Simple Borderless Windows" in my list. Along with a whole description page etc.

Usually if NMM says a mod is a different name to what you think it should be its a problem with NMM mod id's as i recall (had that before with other mods)

Which version of NMM are you using since I had both attraction and approach show up as attraction and approach myself on 0.49.6

1.39 for now, since a few mods I've been dying to try out aren't compatible with 1.5 yet.

Your sexlab version shouldn't affect mod installation via NMM :) What version of NMM are you using?

I have been using this mod for a few nights and its great, a nice immersion feeling from having someone approach my female character makes her seem less slutty :P  I do of course have a request.....I would like to be able to move the timer way up so checks happen rarely but they would much more often result in a rape. I like the idea of my male follower being pretty dominant so when he decides he wants it...well, you get my idea. Is there a way to greatly increase the rape feature? ( by the way I have had no luck with downloaded followers approaching me but the vanilla male of female work very well) A percent slider would farging great and maybe an include follower, omit follower or only follower option. Regardless its a fun mod and you have my thanks and appreciation.

just been playing with prison overhaul to see if it worked with SL 1.55 and i had a npc approach me (nazzeem in whiterun) while i was bound to the pillory, the dialogue box did disappear after a while and it didn't interrupt any other mods it just doesn't make a lot of sense considering the circumstance :)  could a way to stop approaches when the PC is occupied be added please

All I've gotten from this mod so far are the "nice" approaches (i.e., they didn't rape me), but it inspired me enough to download the creation kit and figure out how to fiddle with it. I had to unpack the BSA in order to make edits to the dialogue, but I'm not sure if unpacking the BSA is necessary for anyone else... that being said, here it is.

I changed the rejection line to a more general "What? No way" as opposed to the character being forced to feel flattered by it. I also added variation for both the "nice" responses, the rape responses, the cat-calls, and the approach lines. They seem to be working. At least the cat-calls, approaches, and nice lines. The rapist lines I haven't found in-game yet. Guess I'm not hanging around the right people, hah.

I have no idea if I saved it/worked with it in a way that makes it safe for other people to use, so I apologize if there are any errors.

(Oh, and this may be egotistic, but ylenard, if you like these changes, feel free to include them. Feel free to credit me. :P)

SexLab Approach.esp

i think the download file is actually simple borderless window... at least that's what shows up on NMM when i try to install it lol

but when i look into the archive, the Approach files of the mod are in there... even though the same thing says "simple borderless window" in the NMM @.@;;

i'm confused lol

i think the download file is actually simple borderless window... at least that's what shows up on NMM when i try to install it lol

but when i look into the archive, the Approach files of the mod are in there... even though the same thing says "simple borderless window" in the NMM @.@;;

i'm confused lol

Usually if NMM says a mod is a different name to what you think it should be its a problem with NMM mod id's as i recall (had that before with other mods)

Which version of NMM are you using since I had both attraction and approach show up as attraction and approach myself on 0.49.6

Its a NMM issue

I've tested it on 3 characters so far. two of them with the latest version. I have the multiplier in approach set to 10  and the one in attraction to 100, set them like that 2 days ago. nothing.

Don't know what could be wrong. For me all it took was for me to zone/log off and back on. At that point it started working and tracking stuff and then after playing for abit NPC's start to approach.

I'd like a way to turn it off at need, it's interfering with brawls and the Companions questline when you have to fight Farkas in the courtyard. It's the cloak effect doing it. Other than that, I really like this mod, nice to be the one being propositioned for once.  :D Please ignore what I said about turning it off, another mod was doing that, makes it even better.