Installed and tried V3 and everything works (even on my save that had V2) and i even had a vanilla NPC (Barman at the drunken huntsmen) approach me.

Does the jealousy mechanic work on children as well since I'm having Mila (carlotta's daughter) run up to me saying she hates me and I've done nothing to her as far as i know and if so could that be configurable?

Pop to say it works fine now. Haven't tested with latest sexlab though. But had a whistle and a direct approach so it works. Only noticed that the chances are very low for me even setting both approach and attraction settings to max possible. Maybe I dont understand what the 'mean' weight preference stands for in Attraction. Assuming a female character with weight 100 wouldnt be 100 the most attractive value for female and male?

Also as a little suggestion, if its possible, rathen than disable debug messages, you could make it optional in MCM~

Everything the mod proposes to do, it is doing and doing fine right now, here, with the 1.54 vesion of the framework

Had the issue before of asking for the NPC that approached me to go to a "private place" but then had no dialogue option for the fun to begin, but after the new updates, that seems to be working (actually tested it just twice, but that supposed to be enough...)

Didn't had any issues with the MCM Menu since the first version and also don't have any perceptible frame rate drops.

Congrats on the mod. 

Pop to say it works fine now. Haven't tested with latest sexlab though. But had a whistle and a direct approach so it works. Only noticed that the chances are very low for me even setting both approach and attraction settings to max possible. Maybe I dont understand what the 'mean' weight preference stands for in Attraction. Assuming a female character with weight 100 wouldnt be 100 the most attractive value for female and male?

Also as a little suggestion, if its possible, rathen than disable debug messages, you could make it optional in MCM~

If you press the "N" key at a npc, then go into SexLab Attraction, at the bottom you will see the npc's prefrence weight, some times this value is zero.  If your weight is what the npc likes it's giving you a better chance of approach, also you can set the value.  I set the mean weight to my characters weight, don't know if it makes a difference.  Hope that helps.   

First of all, thank you guys for the patience.

It looks like V3 solves my problem nicely.  It's a good mod man, good job and good follow-up on ironing out the bugs.

Wulf

Unfortunately I managed to get the stack dumps during the night (I left Skyrim running with my character in Whiterun market :P ), but only twice during 8 hours, and they were single dumps. I don't know yet what caused them, but I'm searching.

Installed and tried V3 and everything works (even on my save that had V2) and i even had a vanilla NPC (Barman at the drunken huntsmen) approach me.

Does the jealousy mechanic work on children as well since I'm having Mila (carlotta's daughter) run up to me saying she hates me and I've done nothing to her as far as i know and if so could that be configurable?

Good catch! Although I made sure you want get attraction / attractiveness values for children, the function bit altering relationships still ran.

It will be corrected in a version I'll upload later today.

The way I "finetuned" the approach chances was by doing something ingame. For instance - when playing a waitress (Radiant Prositution) with a 100 attraction, during the evening I got approached with questions about sex 5-6 times which seems about right for me? Of course I have a lot more NPCs in taverns than vanilla does (around 10-15 on evenings), so that influences it.

Weight preferences are random, calculated by the given formula:

• max = Max(meanWeightPreference, 100 - meanWeightPreference)
  • newWeightPreference = Random(0,max) + Random(0,max) - max + meanWeightPreference

Of course, later I cap it between 0 and a 100, so what I call mean is actually a median, but oh well :P

Perhaps I should simply call it average for the ease of understanding?

Everything the mod proposes to do, it is doing and doing fine right now, here, with the 1.54 vesion of the framework

Had the issue before of asking for the NPC that approached me to go to a "private place" but then had no dialogue option for the fun to begin, but after the new updates, that seems to be working (actually tested it just twice, but that supposed to be enough...)

Didn't had any issues with the MCM Menu since the first version and also don't have any perceptible frame rate drops.

Congrats on the mod. 

I couldn't reproduce this bug, but I have re set the properties and made sure everything is correct just in case. Hopefully it was caused by my calling the wrong function before.

I also found one more possibly bug inducing problem - when you load the mod for the first time on an old, clean save - which event gets fired - OnInit, OnPlayerLoad or both? I made a necessary checks for the eventuality that both get fired at the same time. This could lead to a hangup of the mod otherwise. 

I'll do some more testing, and upload a new version later today.

The way I "finetuned" the approach chances was by doing something ingame. For instance - when playing a waitress (Radiant Prositution) with a 100 attraction, during the evening I got approached with questions about sex 5-6 times which seems about right for me? Of course I have a lot more NPCs in taverns than vanilla does (around 10-15 on evenings), so that influences it.

Weight preferences are random, calculated by the given formula:

• max = Max(meanWeightPreference, 100 - meanWeightPreference)
  • newWeightPreference = Random(0,max) + Random(0,max) - max + meanWeightPreference

Of course, later I cap it between 0 and a 100, so what I call mean is actually a median, but oh well :P

Perhaps I should simply call it average for the ease of understanding?

Yup you're right after playing a little longer (something that I don't really do - much modding no playing~) I've noticed that the question about sex with all settings at max are really frequent, my bad for not testing better. About the mean preference, much clear now. Dunno if 'average' would be more understandable maybe already is understandable, english isnt my first language~

Anyway, so far, the mod works flawessly. Gz!

Not sure if this has been stated before. But the gender approach needs a new option, other then SexLab. Since SexLab doesn't randomize gay\lesbian NPCs. A gay\lesbian player only gets approached by the opposite sex. If anyone has been approached by the same sex, please share how you made this happen. But other then that your mod really works. And I'm looking forward to seeing future developments.

Edit: OK!!! So after an hour and a half of playing I'm finally being approached by the same sex  ^_^ . So that issue resolved it's self  :D . So now maybe an option to block certain races from approaching. Mainly Elder Race, there's nothing more awkward the being approached by a lady whose old enough to be your grandmother and is propositioning you for sex <_< . 

Not sure if this has been stated before. But the gender approach needs a new option, other then SexLab. Since SexLab doesn't randomize gay\lesbian NPCs. A gay\lesbian player only gets approached by the opposite sex. If anyone has been approached by the same sex, please share how you made this happen. But other then that your mod really works. And I'm looking forward to seeing future developments.

Edit: OK!!! So after an hour and a half of playing I'm finally being approached by the same sex  ^_^ . So that issue resolved it's self  :D . So now maybe an option to block certain races from approaching. Mainly Elder Race, there's nothing more awkward the being approached by a lady whose old enough to be your grandmother and is propositioning you for sex <_< . 

As you'll have Arousal installed (its a requirement) you can use the MCM option for arousal called puppet master after selecting a NPC (default N key) and change there sexuality to straight/gay/bi if you wanted some extra partners or a particular NPC.

As you'll have Arousal installed (its a requirement) you can use the MCM option for arousal called puppet master after selecting a NPC (default N key) and change there sexuality to straight/gay/bi if you wanted some extra partners or a particular NPC.

That's a lot of "N" pressing!!! But I was toying with that before and think that's what actually started the Guards I was interested in to start approaching. Thanks for letting me know about that trick, now I know that's what I did to get it working  :D .

But then you have to do this manually for every single NPC you want to change. Considering the mod is about the NPCs randomly approaching the player and not the other way around, it'd make a lot more sense for the mod to handle sexual orientation to automatically add more variety, rather than rely on the framework sexuality which hasn't really been fleshed out.

this doesnt make npcs approach npcs based on both npc attractiveness arousal etc or does it?

i.e. around the player in a radius of X (i.e. 100m) npcs check npcs they can see (or not see) and based on arousal and attractiveness one npc might approach the other... where the "other" might accept (both like each others attractiveness and have some arousal) and has sex then or refuse (maybe based on if they dont like the one approaching or/and low arousal?) or get raped in some conditions (low morale of the approaching npc and very high arousal/attractiveness to the "other" npc).

could even work for creatures approaching npcs/player (maybe different chat options so instead of the creature talking to you the player imagines what the creature might want i.e. instead of "want sex? / yes / no" it could be "the dog jumps up your leg and seems horny. / run away / kneel down" or something like that).

i.e. dog X likes females, weight 70, and on high arousal might approach females (player/npcs) around him that are close to weight 70, and the female might refuse and run away a bit (low arousal? no idea if creatures have some "weight" setting somewhere like characters... maybe a setting in the menu i.e. -20% attractiveness to creatures or something?) or get raped anyways (maybe rape chance could be based on strength after a refuse or something around that? (again no real idea how creature stats behave compared to character stats) or even accept if the npc has high arousal.

(basically sexlab random sex mod is a bit too totally random and based on % but works for npcs on npcs... and this could be a bit more depending on actual values based on gender, attractiveness, arousal, weight, then just a basic 5% chance to pick 2 random people) (as approach does kind of similar stuff to what was it called... joburg? did for oblivion)

i have problem with the mod when i launch the game, after the logo game ctd. any help? please!! :(

make sure that you have "SexLab, SexLab Aroused and SexLab Attraction" installed... i think i.e. without attraction it just ctds at the start.

Also make sure load order is correct.

On a new game with SL 1.54, all dependencies, and so forth:

When I first started Approach I got the notifications, so I saved and reloaded to make sure the dialogs would show up, but after the reload, no notifications for Approach and no approaches?

Any ideas what I can try? BOSS puts Approach at the bottom of load order, should it be somewhere else?

Thanks much.

When I first started Approach I got the notifications, so I saved and reloaded to make sure the dialogs would show up, but after the reload, no notifications for Approach and no approaches?

Any ideas what I can try? BOSS puts Approach at the bottom of load order, should it be somewhere else?

Thanks much.

Mine is close to the bottom only because of some new mod adding. But I haven't gotten any notices about Approach after the first load, in other words everytime I load my game I don't get a notice about. Not sure about the not being Approach issue unless its just settings.

Thanks much.

Mine is close to the bottom only because of some new mod adding. But I haven't gotten any notices about Approach after the first load, in other words everytime I load my game I don't get a notice about. Not sure about the not being Approach issue unless its just settings.

I just upgraded SL and related mods today. yesterday, with SL 1.39b I did get notifications each time I loaded a save. Could just be the upgrade changed that. Thanks, will play with it a bit more and see how things go.

Nothing happens

NPCs only approach to start their typical chatters. Some NPCs have their own dialogue options, they came in to say hi & no proposal or anything. The also speak their typical lines. Not sure if it's Fus Ro Doh or what.

EDIT

Nevermind, I reload the save like 5 times before it finally works...

I don't know if SexLab randomizes gay/lesbian NPCs, but when I tried using the setting (v. 1.39 I believe) all, or almost all NPCs I checked were set to Bisexual in SexLab.

I'll look into it a bit further - perhaps it's possible to change their SexLab gender preference instead of creating a whole new mechanism. I would then be able to randomize it via Attraction.

Any chance you can make this work without using unvoiced text? Repurposing existing lines, sounds?

I thought about it, but there is one problem - there are no good lines for many things. I could use those existing whenever they somewhat fit, but wouldn't having a mixed silent and voiced dialogues be strange?

this doesnt make npcs approach npcs based on both npc attractiveness arousal etc or does it?

i.e. around the player in a radius of X (i.e. 100m) npcs check npcs they can see (or not see) and based on arousal and attractiveness one npc might approach the other... where the "other" might accept (both like each others attractiveness and have some arousal) and has sex then or refuse (maybe based on if they dont like the one approaching or/and low arousal?) or get raped in some conditions (low morale of the approaching npc and very high arousal/attractiveness to the "other" npc).

could even work for creatures approaching npcs/player (maybe different chat options so instead of the creature talking to you the player imagines what the creature might want i.e. instead of "want sex? / yes / no" it could be "the dog jumps up your leg and seems horny. / run away / kneel down" or something like that).

i.e. dog X likes females, weight 70, and on high arousal might approach females (player/npcs) around him that are close to weight 70, and the female might refuse and run away a bit (low arousal? no idea if creatures have some "weight" setting somewhere like characters... maybe a setting in the menu i.e. -20% attractiveness to creatures or something?) or get raped anyways (maybe rape chance could be based on strength after a refuse or something around that? (again no real idea how creature stats behave compared to character stats) or even accept if the npc has high arousal.

(basically sexlab random sex mod is a bit too totally random and based on % but works for npcs on npcs... and this could be a bit more depending on actual values based on gender, attractiveness, arousal, weight, then just a basic 5% chance to pick 2 random people) (as approach does kind of similar stuff to what was it called... joburg? did for oblivion)

It doesn't... yet ;)

That is what I want to achieve, but it is the last thing on my list. First I want to correct all the bugs, then flesh out NPC-PC interactions, and only then I will start implementing NPC - NPC.

Thanks much.

I just upgraded SL and related mods today. yesterday, with SL 1.39b I did get notifications each time I loaded a save. Could just be the upgrade changed that. Thanks, will play with it a bit more and see how things go.

The debug messages were disabled in version 28-4-2014 v.2.

Try setting the base approach chance multiplier to 10 to see if people approach you, but generally if you have approach quests listed in the MCM everything should be working.

Nothing happens

NPCs only approach to start their typical chatters. Some NPCs have their own dialogue options, they came in to say hi & no proposal or anything. The also speak their typical lines. Not sure if it's Fus Ro Doh or what.

EDIT

Nevermind, I reload the save like 5 times before it finally works...

Strange, it should work after a single save - load. Did MCM work normally?