18 hours ago, GodWearsGucci said:

I'm starting a new playthrough and was wondering is it better to side with vampires or the dawnguard when doing the Serana quests? Or does it even matter?

I asked a similar question and it was answered by Fox himself.  No, it does not matter if you're a vampire but if I remember correctly he said that that it was written for a Dawnguard player in mind.

Hey folks, was wondering if someone could help me out. I've run through the Serana Romance all the way up to the end of Dawnguard, (we saved the world, hooray!) and the whole thing has been a blast, but I seem to be stuck on getting the last part of the Romance to trigger, Serana and the Mark of Dibella.

I've been through the previous stages and she is now part of my Lovers faction, but every time I try to discuss Dibella with her she responds "Okay." and then the dialogue menu cycles back again.

Any help on how I've screwed up would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

@FoxFingers  A question around Ysolda's Tough Lesson quest:

It started just fine, and I am at "getstage = 15" with it.

The issue is now  around the necessary vanilla quest favor110 which seems to be bugged in my game.

Since I don't care now about that stupid tusk thing, I hope I can simply setstage her SLAA quest to 20 and just skip this vanilla favor110 nuissance.

Is that sufficient or would there be something more needed to advance her amorous adventure safely?

On 11/19/2018 at 12:04 PM, RealXande said:

Hey folks, was wondering if someone could help me out. I've run through the Serana Romance all the way up to the end of Dawnguard, (we saved the world, hooray!) and the whole thing has been a blast, but I seem to be stuck on getting the last part of the Romance to trigger, Serana and the Mark of Dibella.

I've been through the previous stages and she is now part of my Lovers faction, but every time I try to discuss Dibella with her she responds "Okay." and then the dialogue menu cycles back again.

Any help on how I've screwed up would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Usually things like this happen when some required quest isn't completed or something required isn't met.  I'd guess you either need to be Champion of Dibella, interacted with Sylgia and Anneka or something else related.

11 hours ago, worik said:

@FoxFingers  A question around Ysolda's Tough Lesson quest:

It started just fine, and I am at "getstage = 15" with it.

The issue is now  around the necessary vanilla quest favor110 which seems to be bugged in my game.

Since I don't care now about that stupid tusk thing, I hope I can simply setstage her SLAA quest to 20 and just skip this vanilla favor110 nuissance.

Is that sufficient or would there be something more needed to advance her amorous adventure safely?

Not that I know, but would doing a setstage around favor110 have better results? Leaving that quest open would cause you not to get other related favor quests (unless that's the bugged part... it is completed but isn't registering?)

On 11/21/2018 at 3:27 AM, karlpaws said:

Not that I know, but would doing a setstage around favor110 have better results? Leaving that quest open would cause you not to get other related favor quests (unless that's the bugged part... it is completed but isn't registering?)

I already experimented around that. No success so far... Furthermore, I already did three of them, Whiterun and Windhelm don't want to start, haven't visited Solitude's quest giver yet. So it's 50:50 now. :classic_unsure:

Spoiler

A little off topic here:

I havn't seen any problems when I start a new test game so I assume the Ysolda=done variable is not set correct.

I take it simply for granted that such variable must exist somewhere, because somehow the game must register  which questgiver is already done for and who is not. ? I would try to reset this as well if I knew how and where Bugthesda did that

Hi so I been using your mod lately and it's quite a mod. I'm currently playing through dawnguard with serana but it's seem that when it come to that kissing part, serana and my character not doing anything at all. other than that all the sex animation with another characters work as I been testing out, I been trying to figure it out for day but no luck. Im using SSE and had all the requirement mod. please help

I hope someone might give me some info here. 

I started AA clean version from Nexus not knowing any better.  I'm just starting the Lydia quest.   However, I'd like to convert, upgrade, start over, etc with this version.  Can I upgrade from clean to dirty or should I just install the dirty and sexlab and take the current 'clean' version out of my game? 

I realize it's not a good idea to just take mods out of a started play through but I really don't want this ruined by the PG fade to black. 

Any advice would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

So I made a dumb mistake early in my playthrough and now I'm trying to fix it.

Early in my playthrough I decided that I didn't really feel like starting Mjoll's amorous quest but I went ahead and accepted the quest to retrieve grimsever.

I did a lot of gameplay between each part of the quest just not bothering finishing it right away. Later on I decide that I do want to go ahead and do her quest however by this time I've finally retrieved grimsever. My dumb decision to not start her quest has resulted in the dialog option being gone entirely, I can't go back to when I'd first started her quest because that was when I'd turned level 14 and I'm level 106 now...
Are there any setstage commands that I can use to force the quest to start or the dialog option to show up?

Edit: I looked through the CK to find the quest name and was able to find the quest.

setstage amorousadventuresaerin 0 started the quest and things seem to be progressing normally.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, is it ok to install this one and overwrite the clean version? Didn't know this one has been ported to SSE so i've been playing with the clean version. And there seems to be a bug with Anneke at Dark water crossing, the quest says I need to talk with her about the bandit but she has no such dialogue option. Thank you.

23 hours ago, microdd said:

Hello, is it ok to install this one and overwrite the clean version? Didn't know this one has been ported to SSE so i've been playing with the clean version. And there seems to be a bug with Anneke at Dark water crossing, the quest says I need to talk with her about the bandit but she has no such dialogue option. Thank you.

Annekke's bandit quest is one of the vanilla game's radiant quests, and you can only have one of the same type of them active at a time. That might be your problem there. If you have any miscellaneous "kill the leader of..." quests from anyone else you'll need to complete that first before her dialogue for it will appear. The same happens with other types of quests, such as having another "bring me an item" quest preventing Ysolda from asking for her mammoth tusk.

2 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Annekke's bandit quest is one of the vanilla game's radiant quests, and you can only have one of the same type of them active at a time. That might be your problem there. If you have any miscellaneous "kill the leader of..." quests from anyone else you'll need to complete that first before her dialogue for it will appear. The same happens with other types of quests, such as having another "bring me an item" quest preventing Ysolda from asking for her mammoth tusk.

Cheers, will try that. Maybe after I can install LL version. THX

• 2 weeks later...

With Amorous Adventures, Adrianne Avenicci from Whiterun asked me to open up trade with the Orcs, which sends me to get a Giants Hammer etc.

I have no problem doing the quest but when I try to leave Fallowstone Cave back to Skyrim I get an infinite loading screen.

I can go back and forth from the inner cell Giant's Grove and Fallowstone Cave with no problems, but not leave Fallowstone Cave to Skyrim.  I have gone to an earlier save a few times, and repeated the whole quest with the same effect.  I can do other quests with no problems, but if I then try to do this quest the same thing happens.

Had searched and found someone with a solution for Infinite Loading screens that involved opening the map and rotating it 360 degrees, and that does not fix the problem.

I am hoping someone here will have a solution so I can do this quest for the Orcs and Adrianne.

Thank you all.

?Strange bug.

Just to narrow it a bit down, perhaps try this:

• complete the quest till that point where you WOULD leave the cave (and CTD) (If you have a svae game at that point, it could be convenient )
  • coc somewhere else.. maybe into the cell ctest
  • see if it crashes there, too ?
  • If it works try some more load like "coc WhiterunHalloftheDead"
  • if it works, try to try to leave through the door into whiterun

Basically we want to establish if you can leave the cave at all. IF yes, then coc'ing a bit away from the cave and just continue playing woud let you jump/skip over this CTD.

28 minutes ago, Sandra77 said:

I am just unclear about your last point...   " … try to leave through the door into Whiterun"

Step 1: coc into the hall of the dead

if that works, we try to load the whole cell of whiterun in the natural way. That makes it

Step 2: Whie you are in the hall of the dead, you leave through the regular door, like you would do in normal gameplay.

If all works well, we narrowed it down to some issue located at the exit of the cave.

You can decide then, if you want to deep dive into the true cause, or just ignore it and continue your game.

38 minutes ago, Sandra77 said:

as when I try to go through the door into Whiterun I again get the infinite loading screen.

That's bad  :classic_undecided:

And it sounds like something more is going on, because SLAA is usually a very low-profile. That makes me think, that we just notice the tip of the iceberg.

Do you have a log running?  -> check that for papyrus stack dumps. If they occur, your save is rotten and you might need to fetch older ones and go back to them.

Did you check your save file if it is clean? I recommend fallrimtools by markdf for that purpose.

In my games>skyrim>

SKSE folder I see several skse*logs  JContainers.log and SchlongsOfSkrym.log 

in my Steam folder....Skyrim I do see PaprusUtilDev.log

it has several lists in it which seem to end with Save Done!

Where would I check for a papyrus stack dump?

I can go on with the game and just completed Ysolda's quest with no problems.

8 minutes ago, Sandra77 said:

Where would I check for a papyrus stack dump?

Probably you need to switch it on.

Ashal wrote a guide for this and some more :classic_smile: :

short version cut & paste

Spoiler

FIRST THINGS FIRST, CHECK YOUR PAPYRUS DEBUG LOG!

As a script heavy mod, many of SexLab's most common errors are printed out in this log file and SexLab attempts to print out errors to the log in a descriptive manner to explain why it will not start an animation.

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/ (MOD ORGANIZER USERS: When using MO, you should use the built in INI Editor option instead of manually editing this file directly.)

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

If this log file is massive from just a short play session, as in greater than 5 Megabytes, than you have a serious problem with your Skyrim install that you should be looking to fix before anything else, look at any overly repeated lines for hints of what mod could be causing the line to repeat over and over again.

For sexlab issues, do a find/search for the words "ssl" or "SexLab" to find errors related to it.

Looking over this log file for SexLab related issues, or issues related to your Skyrim's install in general, should in most cases lead you in the right direction for fixing your issue.

Dont leave it on for tooo long.. just for a short play until you crash again

And the first thing you would seach for is something like "stack dump" because that would the the most serious question to answer right now..