5 hours ago, Kaotik said:

Probably been asked, but is it possible to switch from clean or flowergirls version to lovers lab version mid-game without losing progress?

This has been asked many times before and the consensus is yes you can switch mid-game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've completed the quest with Lydia and Adrienne that eventually leads to a threesome...  I think I've figured out how to start it all.  Ask Adrienne for loving and have her follow you.  Then go to the private spot and say this is a good spot.  Then ask her to have a third person join.  Go to Lydia and have her follow.  Then go back to Adrienne and choose the 'have a threesome' option.  However, each time I do this, while the threesome starts, my male PC is always in a female position, which obviously doesn't look correct in an FFM situation.  Do I have on "order in asking" issue going on here, or is there some way to specify I'm on the receiving end of this that I'm not aware of... any help would be greatly appreciated!

4 hours ago, Carradon said:

I've completed the quest with Lydia and Adrienne that eventually leads to a threesome...  I think I've figured out how to start it all.  Ask Adrienne for loving and have her follow you.  Then go to the private spot and say this is a good spot.  Then ask her to have a third person join.  Go to Lydia and have her follow.  Then go back to Adrienne and choose the 'have a threesome' option.  However, each time I do this, while the threesome starts, my male PC is always in a female position, which obviously doesn't look correct in an FFM situation.  Do I have on "order in asking" issue going on here, or is there some way to specify I'm on the receiving end of this that I'm not aware of... any help would be greatly appreciated!

For starting an Amorous threesome, there is a simpler way. Ask Lover A how she is and get her to follow, then go to Lover B, ask how she is, and suggest the threesome. That's enough to make it happen. For that quest, Lydia is still my follower at completion. I usually ask Adrianne to come somewhere private, lead them both into Breezehome, then ask how Lydia is and say we should all enjoy ourselves together.

I'm not sure if the order things are done makes a difference to roles, but then again, I play a female character, so it doesn't make as much difference for me. SexLab does have a built-in hotkey to flip actor roles though. The +/= key I think it is (but the SexLab MCM will tell you for certain.) As a workaround, you can simply press that as many times as you need to for your character to be in the male role.

20 hours ago, merManc said:

For starting an Amorous threesome, there is a simpler way. Ask Lover A how she is and get her to follow, then go to Lover B, ask how she is, and suggest the threesome. That's enough to make it happen. For that quest, Lydia is still my follower at completion. I usually ask Adrianne to come somewhere private, lead them both into Breezehome, then ask how Lydia is and say we should all enjoy ourselves together.

I'm not sure if the order things are done makes a difference to roles, but then again, I play a female character, so it doesn't make as much difference for me. SexLab does have a built-in hotkey to flip actor roles though. The +/= key I think it is (but the SexLab MCM will tell you for certain.) As a workaround, you can simply press that as many times as you need to for your character to be in the male role.

I'm using sexlab light...  double checked everything, and it appears that the 'install' never actually happened inside the game.  pushing it just leads to "working" in the right pane with nothing happening.  considered going with sexlab framework, as other messages herein seem to indicate that light is out of date.  attempting to install that lead to bazillions of warnings in FNIS.  Going into the game just led to a message that that my skyrim was out of date (and characters that could talk but not move) which it isn't as i've only gotten SE within the past couple of days.  

So, I'm guessing that one of two things needs to happen... I need to get sexlab light to fully install, though I've no idea how to get it past "working".  Or I need to get sexlab framework to install... i went with light because it said it was a full package and I wasn't going to have to download a bunch of animations.  So far as I can tell in game, those animations are working fine without light even fully installed, so perhaps amorous adventures can make use them without light?  Without the opportunity to swap actors in that threesome.  If I go with the full framework do I have to go load up animation packs as well... I assume so.  I don't have any of those loaded right now, so I assume they are baked into light.. which begs the question how FNIS is choking on animations that don't exist with sexlab-light turned off.  It's all starting to hurt my head, and all this just to get two actors to switch.  

Thoughts?

56 minutes ago, Carradon said:

I'm using sexlab light...  double checked everything, and it appears that the 'install' never actually happened inside the game.  pushing it just leads to "working" in the right pane with nothing happening.  considered going with sexlab framework, as other messages herein seem to indicate that light is out of date.  attempting to install that lead to bazillions of warnings in FNIS.  Going into the game just led to a message that that my skyrim was out of date (and characters that could talk but not move) which it isn't as i've only gotten SE within the past couple of days.  

So, I'm guessing that one of two things needs to happen... I need to get sexlab light to fully install, though I've no idea how to get it past "working".  Or I need to get sexlab framework to install... i went with light because it said it was a full package and I wasn't going to have to download a bunch of animations.  So far as I can tell in game, those animations are working fine without light even fully installed, so perhaps amorous adventures can make use them without light?  Without the opportunity to swap actors in that threesome.  If I go with the full framework do I have to go load up animation packs as well... I assume so.  I don't have any of those loaded right now, so I assume they are baked into light.. which begs the question how FNIS is choking on animations that don't exist with sexlab-light turned off.  It's all starting to hurt my head, and all this just to get two actors to switch.  

Thoughts?

Quoting myself now... hope this works and you see both notes ;)  Anyway, after further consideration, I don't believe I failed to install light at all... I think it just shows the install/update as a single button and pushing it shows working 'cause there is no update.  So, the real question then is, since light apparently doesn't have an mcm that provides a way to assign or swap keys or make any kind of selections, is there anyway inherent to the mod (amorous or sexlab light) to swap actors?

2 hours ago, Carradon said:

Quoting myself now... hope this works and you see both notes ;)  Anyway, after further consideration, I don't believe I failed to install light at all... I think it just shows the install/update as a single button and pushing it shows working 'cause there is no update.  So, the real question then is, since light apparently doesn't have an mcm that provides a way to assign or swap keys or make any kind of selections, is there anyway inherent to the mod (amorous or sexlab light) to swap actors?

The only way I know of to choose roles through Amorous Adventures itself is when starting a scene with a single lover of the same gender as your character. You should be asked if you are the dominant male/female and your selection will determine whether you take the "male" actor role or not. This doesn't happen for threesomes though.

To be honest, I've never even heard of SexLab Light. Either that, or it's so out of date that I've forgotten about it completely. Unless it's a Special Edition-only mod. I don't use SE myself, so I can't really help very much with that version of the game. It looks like that's the edition you have though, so I can only suggest reading all installation instructions carefully, and making certain you're using the SE versions of mods, not classic Skyrim (LE) versions - which usually won't work on SE. So SexLab SE, SKSE for SE, FNIS for SE, etc. LoversLab is a bit confusing with its SE mod sections. All the SexLab SE stuff has its own sub-forum up in the classic SexLab section. All the rest is bundled together down at the bottom of the Skyrim section.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Pillock69 said:

So is FoxFingers sick of retirement yet?

He is working with Xiderpink in "amorous adventures plus" on nexus. You can see a comment of him in the comment section of that mod page.

Fox finger is sick of implementing the quest in games. He likes to create the quest but not implementing them, that what i understand in the comment section

18 hours ago, corvinus18 said:

He is working with Xiderpink in "amorous adventures plus" on nexus. You can see a comment of him in the comment section of that mod page.

Fox finger is sick of implementing the quest in games. He likes to create the quest but not implementing them, that what i understand in the comment section

Well that was totally unexpected, It was really just me hoping more than anything, I thought I knew what the answer would be. I'll have to have a look.

Unfortunately it looks like it's only going to be for Skyrim SE.

• 5 weeks later...

Has anybody had the situation where Ralof won't talk to Gerdur at the beginning of the game?? I did everything right, I followed Ralof down to the Mill where Gerdur is, but he just stands there and won't approach her. I'm stuck, I can't advance the main Before The Storm quest unless I talk to Gerdur, but if I do I blow the romance quest with her. Any ideas??

THANKS!!!

10 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

Has anybody had the situation where Ralof won't talk to Gerdur at the beginning of the game?? I did everything right, I followed Ralof down to the Mill where Gerdur is, but he just stands there and won't approach her. I'm stuck, I can't advance the main Before The Storm quest unless I talk to Gerdur, but if I do I blow the romance quest with her. Any ideas??

THANKS!!!

I think I had a similar problem, npc AI just freezes and won't move anynore. Carlotta and Mila were stuck standing in Whiterun even after finishing their quest. I had to reload a save before their quest was triggered.

12 hours ago, ketsup1227 said:

I think I had a similar problem, npc AI just freezes and won't move anynore. Carlotta and Mila were stuck standing in Whiterun even after finishing their quest. I had to reload a save before their quest was triggered.

Try putting the esp lower in your load order. Sometimes it just acts weird unless it's after most esp. Not sure why. Or try re-installing it.

6 minutes ago, LaEspada said:

Try putting the esp lower in your load order. Sometimes it just acts weird unless it's after most esp. Not sure why. Or try re-installing it.

Unfortunately I'm using vortex, I was well into modding everything in place before I realized it didn't allow manual load orders. 9 years into this game and losing progress because of bugs is an acceptable loss for me now.

5 hours ago, ketsup1227 said:

Unfortunately I'm using vortex, I was well into modding everything in place before I realized it didn't allow manual load orders. 9 years into this game and losing progress because of bugs is an acceptable loss for me now.

I'd recommend moving over to Mod Organizer 2, it's a far superior and easier to use mod manager.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:07 PM, jpee1965 said:

THANKS!!!

There has to be some other mod that is causing that problem.  Because I've played the Flower Girls, SexLab, and OSEX versions and that quest runs fine.  Check your modlist.  Or post it here maybe I or someone else might help you.

• 1 month later...

I have a strange bug during Elisifs quest row. The game always marks Erikurs house as quest target and for example when going to the wedding in the temple all NPCs enter his house first befor going to the temple. I never had that bug befor in years.

I need help!!

i've installed Amorous Adventures 3.4 and Sexlab framework 1.62, everything seemed fine when i talked to the NPC's it even brings up the dialogues but when the animation suppost to kick in nothing happens, the NPC just stares at you and moves along.

i believe i've done everything in the instructions and still nothing.

On 1/3/2021 at 1:50 PM, eladsamuel said:

I need help!!

i've installed Amorous Adventures 3.4 and Sexlab framework 1.62, everything seemed fine when i talked to the NPC's it even brings up the dialogues but when the animation suppost to kick in nothing happens, the NPC just stares at you and moves along.

i believe i've done everything in the instructions and still nothing.

Did you run FNIS?

That a fnis problem, not from this mod. The other reason could be downloading the wrong version, but... nobody do that mistake, so the first one its probably the answer.

• 1 month later...

Hi i have this funny disturbing problem with the Elisif Dobbelganger quest when i insist of making love to Elisif ,her as follower, i get to fuck her dobbelganger ie i have two elisifs in the scene one standing one sexing, after sex the dobbelganger runs home

Is it just my game or? anybody?

Another thing: shouldnt there be a key to be found for the Lighthouse cellar?