2 hours ago, Belkaland said:

I am using AFT, but that's not the problem. It's AA's "Follow me to somewhere private" feature, it thinks there's a lover already following me. When I go to talk to a lover, it pops up the option for a threesome, but there's no other lover following me and click on the threesome dialogue just ends the convo with nothing happening.

EDIT: Fix it! I forgot there was 2 Elisifs, turns out it was the follower Elisif the mod thought was following me. She apparently got stuck in the Dragonborn Musuem. ><

Oh haven't done that quest yet.

2 hours ago, Belkaland said:

Never mind, it came back! This time Jarl Elisif appeared right behind me trying to follow me, dismissed her, and the message was back again on Lydia for a threesome.

There's a problem with the two versions of Elisif, where the real one and the body double get mixed up if you ask one to follow you. I've been using a fix for it for a while, which has corrected the problem. You can find it here.

I'm not sure what it will do if you install it on a save that's currently experiencing the issue, though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2019 at 3:34 AM, NordicLord said:

Can't start Serana Mark of dibella. anytime i ask her about dibella arts she says "okey" and no new dialoge option becomes available. i have looked through the topic pages and see several have had same issue and everytime someone says one of the NPC's must be dead but i have made sure that none of the 4 required npcs for this quest is dead so that is not the reason. setstage does not work, it stays on 0.

sooooo no known fix for this then?

3 hours ago, NordicLord said:

sooooo no known fix for this then?

ok i fixed it. it was a conflict from one of my other mods. i disabled apachiihair and anything that needed that mod like Immersive wenches Apachii hait patch & prettier bandits. i dont think all 3 are to blame. if i had to gues it would be prettier bandits mod

Edit: yeah it was Prettier Bandits Mod that conflicted with the Serena Mark of dibella quest

still getting fade to black after switching from OSex version to sexlab version

uninstalled osex version first of course, and i use mod organizer, loot, fnis, wyrebash, and go through the whole rigamarole everytime i change anything so i dunno what's going on, i even used the console command that's supposed to disable fade to black

i tested the sex animations through debug spell and they work

• 1 month later...
On 1/20/2020 at 5:44 PM, Friedrice1324 said:

I'm having discoloration between the face and body when I use this along side Bijin's Warmaiden specifically for Jenassa. Is there a workaround for this?

That is probably something to do with the body and face textures, none of which are added by this mod. Are you a CBBE or UNP user? Or have they made new textures after all these years?

On 1/20/2020 at 5:44 PM, Friedrice1324 said:

I'm having discoloration between the face and body when I use this along side Bijin's Warmaiden specifically for Jenassa. Is there a workaround for this?

Is AA at the very bottom of your load order? Have you opened AA in xEdit and checked for conflicts with NPC's Head parts?

• 4 weeks later...

HELP!

i'm on the mission New new Malacath blues & I have an issue/bug!

I have the orc princess & brought her to the last orc camp but when I arrive the chief won't talk to me!

they all hate me & when i'm in the camp the princess hates me too!

can't continue the quest! I tried to change my character to an orc but that didn't work!

last camp the gate was shut & they wouldn't let me in, that didn't happen in this camp, the gate was open

So what do I do to continue?

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, selcukdemir said:

Hello. I have a problem with serana mark of dibella quest. I can’t get this mission. Ahlam is not speaking. And nazeem alive but it’s not working. Please help. I search hours for this quest ?

As far as I can remember you need to talk with them within the walls of the city, it won't work if you speak outside whiterun city or in their home

16 hours ago, サマエル said:

As far as I can remember you need to talk with them within the walls of the city, it won't work if you speak outside whiterun city or in their home

I’ve tryed but there is no talk. With in the wall, with in the inn and with in the tample. Ahlam is not my lover. How can i get her i don’t know ? only thing i don’t have ahlam’s love

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, corvinus18 said:

Amorous Adventures Extended, its not as polish as this one, but its a good start.

Flower Girls, have a voiced option too in some quest.

That's interesting. That's almost what I was looking for.

But I had a different idea in mind.

A while back I had attempted to create a dialog mod that uses similar techniques as this mod does and re use and re edit existing dialog for Lydia to greatly expand her character in Skyrim. I had attempted to rewrite her into the game by having her appear in Dragonsreach the 1st time you enter and she is there talking with Balgruuf and Irileth about Helgen. Instead of Irileth forcegreeting you, I wanted Lydia to say "You're not supposed to be here"....etc, and from there, when you are sent to Bleakfalls, Balgruuf sends Lydia to accompany you. That's where I wanted to start adding small talk to get to know each other.

But for several reasons, including, my lack of scripting knowledge, and Bethesda's utter hack job when it comes to how they implemented Lydia, I have been unable to get it off the ground.

Then I saw how this mod might provide a compromise. I could theoretically alter Lydia's dialog, while preserving the "Angel in Steel" objectives. The quest would remain as it is, but what Lydia says would be much different.

My version of Lydia would not match Foxfinger's however. She'd be a completely different character.

I'd want her to be an outspoken, opinionated, disrespectful and rude........except when it comes to HER Dragonborn. She's fiercely loyal and totally enthralled with the idea of being the Housecarl to a legend.

But I can still hear her calling out from Skyrim telling me.............

DontBelieve.wav

So far I've been able to recreate some of the dialogs. But what's hard is trying to re write Foxfinger's story without breaking his mod.

I was thinking the intro conversation would go something like this:

sample.wav

On 5/15/2020 at 4:48 AM, bishlapped said:

So far I've been able to recreate some of the dialogs. But what's hard is trying to re write Foxfinger's story without breaking his mod.

I was thinking the intro conversation would go something like this:

sample.wav 636.98 kB · 5 downloads

Lol i downloaded your voice samples, and they are really funny. Maybe starting being a bitch and then being sweet with dragonborn like here in in A.A. 

Im also trying to do something not like expanding the dialogues but adding more content to quest... voice content i mean, for example for me is ridiculous how you become a archmage after doing 2 or 3 quest....  the game needs more quest to prove you are worthy for being arch mage. Same for the other guilds. Maybe adding romance intercourses with the expansion.

But i do not know how to start, big noob here,

11 hours ago, corvinus18 said:

Lol i downloaded your voice samples, and they are really funny. Maybe starting being a bitch and then being sweet with dragonborn like here in in A.A. 

Im also trying to do something not like expanding the dialogues but adding more content to quest... voice content i mean, for example for me is ridiculous how you become a archmage after doing 2 or 3 quest....  the game needs more quest to prove you are worthy for being arch mage. Same for the other guilds. Maybe adding romance intercourses with the expansion.

But i do not know how to start, big noob here,

So imagine.....when the Dragonborn starts hitting on Lydia when they 1st meet.......

babydragon3.wav

On 5/21/2020 at 9:21 AM, bishlapped said:

Or take another approach...and make Lydia hot for Dragonborn.

honor2serve.wav 453.35 kB · 2 downloads

Lol man you have talent for this

Maybe do something like a like or dislike system, or maybe make lydia change acording to dragonborn taste (be dominated)

I mean there is mod called reputation for skyrim, make people treat de DB diferent... acordint to your achivements

LOL, Thanks. But, I can't really script. So a reputation system is probably not going to work.....not for me anyway.

The other problem I ran into here is that these sound bites would need to replace far more of Lydia's dialog that what this mod covers. Foxfingers built upon a baseline personality that matched up with what Bethesda made Lydia to be.  Foxfingers only needed to add Lydia's religion and it fits in well enough. For me, I was trying to do a 180 on her personality and so, I ended up with something of a split personality. While it sounded funny as hell for the purposes of this mod to have Lydia swearing left and right, but then when Bethesda's Vanilla dialog kicks in, it doesn't match up.

It's Lydia's way of saying 

dntfk.wav

18 hours ago, bishlapped said:

LOL, Thanks. But, I can't really script. So a reputation system is probably not going to work.....not for me anyway.

The other problem I ran into here is that these sound bites would need to replace far more of Lydia's dialog that what this mod covers. Foxfingers built upon a baseline personality that matched up with what Bethesda made Lydia to be.  Foxfingers only needed to add Lydia's religion and it fits in well enough. For me, I was trying to do a 180 on her personality and so, I ended up with something of a split personality. While it sounded funny as hell for the purposes of this mod to have Lydia swearing left and right, but then when Bethesda's Vanilla dialog kicks in, it doesn't match up.

It's Lydia's way of saying 

dntfk.wav 96.67 kB · 4 downloads

Well its true lydia ...lydia brain its like a flufly cloud in vanilla.

Maybe another NPC that use this voice and have more forward personalitty