9 hours ago, twitterbutter said:

I *am* using the FG version, thanks! And in the old days I used the Sexlab/OSEX version I think.  

Ok, I'm glad it isn't my install-I assumed everything was firing correctly and working ok, but to have to find that Claw with just an embrace and passionate kiss as motivation was kind of a downer, LOL. (Actually, it makes more sense story-wise with the eventual seduction)

I am glad I could help.:)

Have fun!

On 5/7/2019 at 9:00 PM, ShenGo said:

Can anyone tell me if I HAVE to romance/sex up Gerdur if I want Ralof? I'm a straight woman and really have NO interest in other women, but I saw some semi walkthrough on Nexus that said to finish the short quest with Gerdur and "optionally" Ralof... 

My husband and I saw this on MxR Mods, and he decided he wanted it. I'd heard of it, but didn't realize it included a scant few males. However, in past Skyrim playthroughs, I haven't had much experience with Vilkas/Farkas (though I'm VERY glad Farkas is included), but Ralof has always been the one I follow out of Helgen. It would be awesome if either one was optional? Instead of having to pretend I'm a lesbian to get the man, lol.

Hi ShenGo, I know I'm bringing this response here pretty late, but I saw people answered your question incorrectly. Gerdur is the "main" target of the Nordic Hospitality quest, and initiating her sex scene will complete it. In order to unlock Ralof as a lover, you must speak to him BEFORE doing this and ending the quest. If you wish to be a hetero female, you can simply sex Ralof (this will unlock his "How are you?" dialogue) and leave the quest unfinished forever. Or, if you want to clear it from your quest log, use the command console to complete the quest stages. I've done the former on a hetero female character myself, and it's quite nice to have Ralof around for sexy times :)

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

is this compatible with the mod Marriable Serana? I noticed MO is showing a couple of files that marriable serana is overwriting from this mod. anyone play with both installed?

I use them both, but note that I also have Spouses Enhanced with the marriable serana patch. Insofar they work well together

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/14/2019 at 6:25 PM, Adventurion said:

The MOST AMAZZZZINGG MOD EVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless!

For the first time ever, i felt like i was speaking to REAL women in skyrim !

This is the mod i was waiting for ....

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

I can only second this. I have no idea why it took me so long. Or maybe I have. I have played Fallout 4 way too long, modding it like an idiot and always hoping for a mod like this which never showed up. And the last time I played Skyrim was before this mod was released, and it gave me even less immersion and character interaction than FO4, which at least has some romance. All the time I was under the illusion this community can only create micromanaged Sexbots without any soul and story, and that the highest class of adult mods was a mod for Neverwinter Nights from 15 years ago.
But I'm thankful that I still discovered this, even if way too late, and I'm having a hell lot of fun with it, this is truly the first time in the last 10 years that I'm really immersed in an adult mod! And even a well written, hilarious one.

On 9/14/2019 at 11:25 AM, Adventurion said:

The MOST AMAZZZZINGG MOD EVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I'm speechless!

For the first time ever, i felt like i was speaking to REAL women in skyrim !

This is the mod i was waiting for ....

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

On 10/19/2019 at 7:57 PM, picket said:

I can only second this. I have no idea why it took me so long. Or maybe I have. I have played Fallout 4 way too long, modding it like an idiot and always hoping for a mod like this which never showed up. And the last time I played Skyrim was before this mod was released, and it gave me even less immersion and character interaction than FO4, which at least has some romance. All the time I was under the illusion this community can only create micromanaged Sexbots without any soul and story, and that the highest class of adult mods was a mod for Neverwinter Nights from 15 years ago.
But I'm thankful that I still discovered this, even if way too late, and I'm having a hell lot of fun with it, this is truly the first time in the last 10 years that I'm really immersed in an adult mod! And even a well written, hilarious one.

Thanks for the good word, I appreciate it!

17 hours ago, FoxFingers said:

Thanks for the good word, I appreciate it!

Your mod is a priceless work of art.  It is a mainstay in my modlist.  I haven't romanced all the ladies the mod made romanceable.  But I love the ones I've seen so far like Lydia, Annekke, Sylgia, Adrianne, Jenassa, and Gerdur.  Every time I start a new game I always rescue Ralof so I can bag Gerdur.  So thank you.

20 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Your mod is a priceless work of art.  It is a mainstay in my modlist.  I haven't romanced all the ladies the mod made romanceable.  But I love the ones I've seen so far like Lydia, Annekke, Sylgia, Adrianne, Jenassa, and Gerdur.  Every time I start a new game I always rescue Ralof so I can bag Gerdur.  So thank you.

What, you didn't do the Solitude questline yet? The "finale" was so quirky and hilarious it had me laughing way too loud at 3am, and since then I'm singing this mod's praises... even though it's buggy and I had to do a few console tricks to get there, totally worth it. I think what's left now is a little more uninspired (still on a high level), but for example in Riften I'd have a lot of ideas for further stuff, AND I think it's missing more stuff for females. Haven't started Dawnguard yet though, maybe there's still something left to look forward to?

Oh yeah I forgot about Riften I enjoyed killing Aerin and sexing Mjoll, Sapphire, and Maven's daughter.  As for Solitude.  No I have not done that yet nor Dawnguard.  I am hoping in the dawnguard portion there is a 3way with Serana and Valerica, who are both smoking hot in my game.  The thing about the DG questline is you have to be dragonborn, cause Serana makes references to your DB status.  So for sake of continuity I have to do the main quest until DG starts.  

• 2 weeks later...

So I ran into an odd problem.

I recently started SE version, new game, doing the Camilla quest line. Early during the quest, she walks you to outside of the village, then you could ask for a kiss. For some reason, it played blowjob animation. This kissing animation was fine on skyrim LE, and it is fine if I use Amorous Adventures SE Flower girl version, but for some reason, the sexlab version is giving me this problem.

I check the animation list, the is a Leito Kissing animation loaded in sexlab, but during the scene, when I press 0, a list of blowjob animation shows up, no kissing.

Any idea what I'm missing here?

1 hour ago, omega8315 said:

I recently started SE version, new game, doing the Camilla quest line. Early during the quest, she walks you to outside of the village, then you could ask for a kiss. For some reason, it played blowjob animation. This kissing animation was fine on skyrim LE, and it is fine if I use Amorous Adventures SE Flower girl version, but for some reason, the sexlab version is giving me this problem.

I check the animation list, the is a Leito Kissing animation loaded in sexlab, but during the scene, when I press 0, a list of blowjob animation shows up, no kissing.

That is odd. I've never seen a kiss there on Skyrim LE with the sexlab version. The dialogue is about not wanting to die missing a woman's touch, and doesn't mention a kiss at all. In my experience, that scene always plays an oral animation.

In case it's relevant: I use the LE sexlab version, don't play SE, have never used Flower Girls, only briefly experimented with the OSex version, and generally tend to play female characters. Maybe it's different if you play a guy? Or perhaps a kiss happens in the non-sexlab versions?

As far as I remember, the text box that pops up before that scene specifically says that Camilla offers relief with her mouth and won't strip. (When playing a female character she actually does strip, because it always seems to force an animation hard-coded for M/F, so she equips an unused and unnecessary strap-on.)

10 hours ago, omega8315 said:

Both SexLab versions of AA have Camilla gives the player a blowjob.  This happens in LE and SE.  With Flower Girls she gives you a kiss, after you bring back the golden claw, she gets freaky.

19 hours ago, merManc said:

That is odd. I've never seen a kiss there on Skyrim LE with the sexlab version. The dialogue is about not wanting to die missing a woman's touch, and doesn't mention a kiss at all. In my experience, that scene always plays an oral animation.

In case it's relevant: I use the LE sexlab version, don't play SE, have never used Flower Girls, only briefly experimented with the OSex version, and generally tend to play female characters. Maybe it's different if you play a guy? Or perhaps a kiss happens in the non-sexlab versions?

As far as I remember, the text box that pops up before that scene specifically says that Camilla offers relief with her mouth and won't strip. (When playing a female character she actually does strip, because it always seems to force an animation hard-coded for M/F, so she equips an unused and unnecessary strap-on.)

10 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Both SexLab versions of AA have Camilla gives the player a blowjob.  This happens in LE and SE.  With Flower Girls she gives you a kiss, after you bring back the golden claw, she gets freaky.

Thank you guys so much. I played the LE version so long ago, so I don't remember how it suppose to play out there. I tried the Flower Girls version on the SE first, got the kissing scene, later on decided to go back to sexlab version because I didn't like how Flower Girls control the animation. I got the blowjod scene and thought something went wrong there, so everything is good. I'll move on then.

Would anything from this cause Annekke to give the bandit to slay at the Winter War (she saw a bandit running back to their camp... in Winterhold territory??) I think any time I've done that quest before it's sent me to a relatively nearby cave (usually the one with flammable gas part way in, can't recall the name off hand, bard item to get there as well). To note I'm only level 12 and have not cleared anything at all in Eastmarch hold, doing Companion stuff around Whiterun/Falkreath. If no one else has seen this I'll chalk it up to something else and keep digging. Thanks in advance.

On 11/9/2019 at 3:24 AM, Pharcry said:

Would anything from this cause Annekke to give the bandit to slay at the Winter War (she saw a bandit running back to their camp... in Winterhold territory??) I think any time I've done that quest before it's sent me to a relatively nearby cave (usually the one with flammable gas part way in, can't recall the name off hand, bard item to get there as well). To note I'm only level 12 and have not cleared anything at all in Eastmarch hold, doing Companion stuff around Whiterun/Falkreath. If no one else has seen this I'll chalk it up to something else and keep digging. Thanks in advance.

It could be the unofficial patch that adds Winter War as a possibility. I quite often get sent there for her quest, as well as those nearby caves that make much more sense. When I looked up the bandit leader quests on one of the wikis, I saw that Winter War isn't meant to be chosen. However, I noticed that the Solitude executioner is always supposed to send you to Broken Oar Grotto for his bandit leader quest, but there was a note saying that the unofficial patch adds other possibilities. It's possible something similar happens with Annekke.

USLEEP makes a lot of good changes, but it also makes a few that have me scratching my head.

Can't start Serana Mark of dibella. anytime i ask her about dibella arts she says "okey" and no new dialoge option becomes available. i have looked through the topic pages and see several have had same issue and everytime someone says one of the NPC's must be dead but i have made sure that none of the 4 required npcs for this quest is dead so that is not the reason. setstage does not work, it stays on 0.

I'm having a small issue with this mod, in that it thinks I have a lover following me when I do not. I've gone to all the lovers I have so far and had them follow me, then tell them to stop, but yet it doesn't help. Is there a console command I can use to force it drop followers?

9 hours ago, Belkaland said:

I'm having a small issue with this mod, in that it thinks I have a lover following me when I do not. I've gone to all the lovers I have so far and had them follow me, then tell them to stop, but yet it doesn't help. Is there a console command I can use to force it drop followers?

Did you dismiss them or just told them to stop?  You have to dismiss your follower.  If you download the mod "Amazing Follower Tweaks"  you can have more than one follower at a time.  Up to 3 I think.

8 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Did you dismiss them or just told them to stop?  You have to dismiss your follower.  If you download the mod "Amazing Follower Tweaks"  you can have more than one follower at a time.  Up to 3 I think.

I am using AFT, but that's not the problem. It's AA's "Follow me to somewhere private" feature, it thinks there's a lover already following me. When I go to talk to a lover, it pops up the option for a threesome, but there's no other lover following me and click on the threesome dialogue just ends the convo with nothing happening.

EDIT: Fix it! I forgot there was 2 Elisifs, turns out it was the follower Elisif the mod thought was following me. She apparently got stuck in the Dragonborn Musuem. ><