Thank you again.

I turned it on in my INI file   (I am assuming I can keep the INI as it is?  or turn it off again?)

I loaded the save, moved a bit and quit cleanly and there was no log file.

Loaded the save, tried to exit the cave and got the infinite loading screen and now have the Papyrus0.log which I included.

I seem to be able to play the game well, as I said I was able to complete Ysolda's quest with no problem, and entering other caves since then has no issue.  

Thank you again for your help

Papyrus.0.log

ok.. that looks quite clean without the stack dumps I feared for. ?

Maybe someone else has an idea if and what it could be within SLAA. ?

If it is something else, and if you want to follow up on it, it might lead to reshuffle and clean up parts or all of your Skyrim installation. Which would in consequence mean that you would have to start a new game :classic_laugh:

If you want to go that way, you could post in the technical support https://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/

• decribe what you tried already
  • have your load order ready and put it within spoiler tags in the post
  • describe your other SKSE plugins that are not esp/esm files
  • maybe post if you remember the last changes, that you made to your mods (install/deinstall, activate, update , ...) while you were playing your current character

Anyway I recommend some more reading to put a bit more stability into your game. And most probably you will get the same recommendations as your first response in the technical support, too :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

• The official STEP guide https://wiki.step-project.com/STEP:2.10.0
  • donttouchmethere's blog, especially the crashfixes part,since it can handle some infinite load screen issues. (The tool SafetyLoad might help as well, but read it all up first!)
  • And if you are not fed up at this point, go

Thank you again for your help, and thank you for pointing me to learn more.  

I have now done several other quests and caves without any issue and am curious why that particular quest/cave gives me errors.  

I am curious if others have any ideas, and I will also try entering the cave without any follower.

Thank you again

• 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, TheDominator4567 said:

Would it be possible to get this mod for a PS3 or change it up so it can work on one?

I think the consoles only can get mods through the approved stores for the individual consoles, and since this mod depends on Sexlab and that depends on a whole host of other mods that will never be available on consoles due to the programming environment on them, its probably impossible.

You might be able to get the non-Sexlab version of this mod that is hosted on the Nexus through your PS3's mod store, but I don't know.  I would say its unlikely.

• 4 weeks later...

Gerdur has the startup dialogue for her quest...but it doesn't leads to the next stage. she just says "Hello friend" and it ends there. No telling me to go to Hod or anything else. I /think/ it's because of one of three things. I started this play through with Alternative start via the Redgaurd exclusive option, went into the cave and followed Ralof out that way (made a side trip to the nearby mine due to Immersive Wenches reasons instead of following him all the way to Riverwood). And two: I'm a male this time, and I haven't actually used anything form this mod as a male before. It could be Sexlab's Eager NPC's, which is also the first time I'm running it.

Can anyone confirm if any of those 3 things can muddy things up? 

9 hours ago, Orzammar said:

Gerdur has the startup dialogue for her quest...but it doesn't leads to the next stage. she just says "Hello friend" and it ends there. No telling me to go to Hod or anything else. I /think/ it's because of one of three things. I started this play through with Alternative start via the Redgaurd exclusive option, went into the cave and followed Ralof out that way (made a side trip to the nearby mine due to Immersive Wenches reasons instead of following him all the way to Riverwood). And two: I'm a male this time, and I haven't actually used anything form this mod as a male before. It could be Sexlab's Eager NPC's, which is also the first time I'm running it.

Can anyone confirm if any of those 3 things can muddy things up? 

Direct answer:

Make sure that the mod is in the back in the load order, and yes alternate start mods are listed as potential issues.

I got immersive wenches and no issues so.)

Don't know about SL eager npcs, but I go with other similar mods and not much. Conflicts are more to do with npc starting state/positions and ref id changing.

What I think is your issue:

I struggled with it like you only got intro dialogue and found out I got a corrupted file from this site so I recommend you download it from nexusmods.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70495

Test this, by talking to npcs, they would likely only say one dialogue. elisif(buisness only  something)/camilla(milady etc)/Gerdur "hello friend"

Your papyrus log would likely also have a bunch of errors as well saying "Amorous_SL_quest_name failed bond to object"

Good luck...

1 hour ago, relata said:

It could be Sexlab's Eager NPC's, which is also the first time I'm running it.

I play with SLAA and SLEN for ages now. I never had any issues and looking at the structure of both, I doubt that there could be any.

6 hours ago, relata said:

What I think is your issue:

I struggled with it like you only got intro dialogue and found out I got a corrupted file from this site so I recommend you download it from nexusmods.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70495

That must have been it, I downloaded the Sexlab version from the Nexus page (didn't think the Sexlab version would be there, didn't bother to look haha), and installed that one and problem solved. Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing AA with FG, and cannot get The Body Double to begin.  I completed all the previous Elisif and Solitude quests (and all other ones too for that matter) without any issues, but now when I speak to Elisif there isn't anything new to say.  Should I try to force it to start by setting stage to 5? (the quest doesn't appear in my quest log so I assume whatever should have kicked it off didn't trigger.)

Edit: I switched over to the SL version just to see since I have both mods installed (but never both active at the same time) but it had the same issue.

Edit 2: I tried to setstage to 5 and nothing happened.  Never had that happen with a quest before.

Got a newb question. I can't trigger the quest for Borgakh. I talk to her in her stronghold and there's no special text. Similarly, I read that I'm meant to talk to Adrianne to get some note, but that's not triggering either.

Can anyone give me a hint as to what I'm doing wrong?

3 minutes ago, TJHinSkyrim said:

Got a newb question. I can't trigger the quest for Borgakh. I talk to her in her stronghold and there's no special text. Similarly, I read that I'm meant to talk to Adrianne to get some note, but that's not triggering either.

Can anyone give me a hint as to what I'm doing wrong?

Read this for get the quest requirements and the walkthrough:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/51112/

On 3/24/2019 at 5:37 PM, Thenryb said:

Read this for get the quest requirements and the walkthrough:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/51112/

Aha! Thank you!

I saw the bit about having all required NPC's still alive, but I just thought that the quest would break if you got to the stage that needed them. I didn't realise that the quest wouldn't even start if one or more of the required NPC's were dead.

Sorry - I have another dull question.

I've already finished the Civil War quest line. Is it possible to start the Rikke quest at this point, or would I have had to progress through the Rikke quest at the same time as the Civil war quest?

Similarly, if I don't go through AA with Serana at the same time as the Dawnguard quests, am I locked out there too?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I need help. Lydia's "How are you?" dialog option no longer appears in the dialogue tree. I can go to a save where she still has the line but it goes away after the next use. Have completed her AA quest successfully and have had relations with her hundreds of times. She loses the dialogue and her affectionate words and behavior. This happened to my first character too. I rolled this new character too see if it would happen again. I still have the original character stopped at the same point. Don't want to continue past the loss. The dialogue option is available with other lovers. Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you. ?

HI EVERYBODY!

I have an Issue with Illia. I have completed the Love and Death in Riften quest, I have banged Illia, Mjoll, Ingun and Sapphire. However whenever I walk up to Illia, she just keeps repeating "I know this looks bad.." from when you very first meet her in the Tower. I have tried to talk with her but her dialogue options have completely disappeared and are limited to the first two lines of dialogue when you meet her. I did recruit her successfully after killing Silvia in the tower, and obviously went on to complete the remaining quest, but I can't seem to get her to say anything but above??

Thoughts?

2 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

HI EVERYBODY!

I have an Issue with Illia. I have completed the Love and Death in Riften quest, I have banged Illia, Mjoll, Ingun and Sapphire. However whenever I walk up to Illia, she just keeps repeating "I know this looks bad.." from when you very first meet her in the Tower. I have tried to talk with her but her dialogue options have completely disappeared and are limited to the first two lines of dialogue when you meet her. I did recruit her successfully after killing Silvia in the tower, and obviously went on to complete the remaining quest, but I can't seem to get her to say anything but above??

Thoughts?

What follower mod are you using? I use AFT and have never had an issue like you describe. Using AFT, you have two dialogue choices to recruit her. One is the vanilla one after she says thank you and goodbye "You could come with me" and the other is the AFT one "follow me I need your help". I always use the AFT one that gives me the AFT options. Illia has always been a buggy follower, and that is the reason I avoid using the vanilla recruitment dialogue.  

Have you tried dismissing and rehiring her?  Have you tried using the "disable/enable" console command?

On 4/15/2019 at 9:17 PM, Thenryb said:

What follower mod are you using? I use AFT and have never had an issue like you describe. Using AFT, you have two dialogue choices to recruit her. One is the vanilla one after she says thank you and goodbye "You could come with me" and the other is the AFT one "follow me I need your help". I always use the AFT one that gives me the AFT options. Illia has always been a buggy follower, and that is the reason I avoid using the vanilla recruitment dialogue.  

Have you tried dismissing and rehiring her?  Have you tried using the "disable/enable" console command?

Yes I have tried both of those two ideas. What does recycleactor do? Will that fix?

On 4/17/2019 at 10:24 AM, jpee1965 said:

Yes I have tried both of those two ideas. What does recycleactor do? Will that fix?

Recycleactor should reset the NPC to their default, vanilla state from before you first recruited them.

---

On an unrelated note, I just received a message from somebody asking about my Elsif body double fix that I posted awhile back. Has that been taken down or does someone have a link to the post itself? If Fox has implemented in his latest version, then I'll direct the person who asked the question to the version here and not the one on the Nexus. Thanks.

10 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

On an unrelated note, I just received a message from somebody asking about my Elsif body double fix that I posted awhile back. Has that been taken down or does someone have a link to the post itself? If Fox has implemented in his latest version, then I'll direct the person who asked the question to the version here and not the one on the Nexus. Thanks.

It should be this one, back on page 315 - unless you updated it at all after feedback, although I couldn't find one. I've been using it for a while and it's worked perfectly for me. Thanks for uploading it. (I found it again by searching this topic for your name and saw a post from Fox thanking you for the fix.)

There was some talk of a problem where when Elisif stops following you the entire lovers dialogue has to be started again, but that seems to happen for all lovers when a threesome isn't involved, not just her.

I haven't updated it, so I wasn't sure where it was. Thanks for linking to it. :) As for the follow dialog, it's the follow me somewhere private one? If so, I can take a look at it and see what's going on, but no promises on a fix.

On 4/22/2019 at 4:41 PM, Gulfwulf said:

I haven't updated it, so I wasn't sure where it was. Thanks for linking to it. :) As for the follow dialog, it's the follow me somewhere private one? If so, I can take a look at it and see what's going on, but no promises on a fix.

From my point of view, I'm not sure it really needs a fix. When you open dialogue with a lover and select AA's "How are you doing?" you get the options to start sex, kiss, ask them to play with themselves, or follow you somewhere private. If you select follow, then go where you want and speak to them again to say it looks like a good place, it puts you back at the first dialogue menu, and you need to select "How are you doing?" again before then starting sex etc. And it seems to do this with any lover, not just Elisif.

It doesn't bother me personally.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if I HAVE to romance/sex up Gerdur if I want Ralof? I'm a straight woman and really have NO interest in other women, but I saw some semi walkthrough on Nexus that said to finish the short quest with Gerdur and "optionally" Ralof... 

My husband and I saw this on MxR Mods, and he decided he wanted it. I'd heard of it, but didn't realize it included a scant few males. However, in past Skyrim playthroughs, I haven't had much experience with Vilkas/Farkas (though I'm VERY glad Farkas is included), but Ralof has always been the one I follow out of Helgen. It would be awesome if either one was optional? Instead of having to pretend I'm a lesbian to get the man, lol.

33 minutes ago, ShenGo said:

Can anyone tell me if I HAVE to romance/sex up Gerdur if I want Ralof? I'm a straight woman and really have NO interest in other women, but I saw some semi walkthrough on Nexus that said to finish the short quest with Gerdur and "optionally" Ralof... 

My husband and I saw this on MxR Mods, and he decided he wanted it. I'd heard of it, but didn't realize it included a scant few males. However, in past Skyrim playthroughs, I haven't had much experience with Vilkas/Farkas (though I'm VERY glad Farkas is included), but Ralof has always been the one I follow out of Helgen. It would be awesome if either one was optional? Instead of having to pretend I'm a lesbian to get the man, lol.

reading the guide on the front page (since it was too long since I did it, normally pick the imperials) it looks like Gerdur is the main target and Ralof is the secondary. So yes, you'd need to love Gerdur first, then get Ralof.