I had a small issue that may or may not be caused by this mod. I finished the romance with Serana, and had completed all the "Dibella" dialogues with her before the final battle with Harkon.  Up to that point I had no problems and enjoyed it very much.  Thank you!  (By the way, it's your dialogue that makes this so great, not just the added sex options.)

But, then I decided to go back in the soul cairn and tie up loose ends with Valerica .. I had Serana turn me into a vampire again, but still got the health drain and could not enter the soul cairn.  Any ideas?

Not related to this mod, it doesn't touch that part at all.

Also you don't actually need to become a vampire again to enter the Soul Cairn, after the first visit the cairn has "left some trace of itself" in you and you can enter it freely. If you can't, then something like the Unofficial Patches or something else changing it is out of order.

By the way, never did the Morthal quest with the ghost kid, Alma and Morvarth either. Really looking forward to this update. :)

Dammit, I did.

Is it going to be an impediment? Cuz I wanna ride that emo chick hard.

No, it's fine.  The quest will make you stop and do that, if you haven't, but otherwise you'll just move forward with the conversations.

I don't step into that quest at all.  I like it though, I think it adds atmosphere.

Thanks!

Oh no, thank you.

By the way, never did the Morthal quest with the ghost kid, Alma and Morvarth either. Really looking forward to this update. :)

Dammit, I did.

Is it going to be an impediment? Cuz I wanna ride that emo chick hard.

No, it's fine.  The quest will make you stop and do that, if you haven't, but otherwise you'll just move forward with the conversations.

I don't step into that quest at all.  I like it though, I think it adds atmosphere.

Thanks!

I don't play the Morthal quest every time I play a new game, but it is nice if only because it has a quieter story than most of Skyrim's quests.

I am getting a bug where Annekke Crag-Jumper to start the quest where I get the quest for her to send me to kill the bandits but she says and does nothing. Any known work around for this?

Several;

1) Complete any sort of kill the bandit chief type of miscellaneous quests you have. One of them in your log is blocking Annekke's, this can be Hearthfires askign you to kill bandits for Jarl Siddgeir, a bandit bounty quest in general, or a quest from another random quest giver, like Atar in Solitude. On the unlikely chance that you've already killed every Bandit in eastmarch, this will also block it. In the first case, complete whatever bandit related quest you may have in your journal (the Misc section) then come back. In the latter, wait maybe a month.

2) Favor104 is the name of her quest, experiment with the setstage console command on stages 10, 15 and 20 between talking to her to see if new dialogue appears. example "setsrage Favor104 20"

I am getting a bug where Annekke Crag-Jumper to start the quest where I get the quest for her to send me to kill the bandits but she says and does nothing. Any known work around for this?

Several;

1) Complete any sort of kill the bandit chief type of miscellaneous quests you have. One of them in your log is blocking Annekke's, this can be Hearthfires askign you to kill bandits for Jarl Siddgeir, a bandit bounty quest in general, or a quest from another random quest giver, like Atar in Solitude. On the unlikely chance that you've already killed every Bandit in eastmarch, this will also block it. In the first case, complete whatever bandit related quest you may have in your journal (the Misc section) then come back. In the latter, wait maybe a month.

2) Favor104 is the name of her quest, experiment with the setstage console command on stages 10, 15 and 20 between talking to her to see if new dialogue appears. example "setsrage Favor104 20"

Here's a Screenshot of my current map. I think I have one quest for "Kill bandit leader.".

So should I come back to her after I've cleared my quest journal or should I revert to an earlier save and clear my journal then go to Shor's Stone and start the chain?

post-319316-0-88270000-1443326192_thumb.jpg

Hi Fox, really like your mod but I ran into some minor inconveniences.

I use an animation replacer for the combat style of female npcs, and I just noticed that AA related followers stick to the old animations. Any ideas why?

Sorry in advance if that has already been mentioned, the quick glance I took on the previous pages got me distracted when I noticed you had plans for the Morthal questline (which I'm so glad I haven't started yet on my latest playthrough). Incidentally, could your upcoming additions be mentioned on the first page? I remember restarting an older game because I went too far ahead for the Mark of Dibella quest.

I use an animation replacer for the combat style of female npcs, and I just noticed that AA related followers stick to the old animations. Any ideas why?

Sorry in advance if that has already been mentioned, the quick glance I took on the previous pages got me distracted when I noticed you had plans for the Morthal questline (which I'm so glad I haven't started yet on my latest playthrough). Incidentally, could your upcoming additions be mentioned on the first page? I remember restarting an older game because I went too far ahead for the Mark of Dibella quest.

I havent' run into this but I can promise you it's not this mod doing it.

Have you applied any of the suggested beautifiers (Bijin mods etc) to these NPCs?

I havent' run into this but I can promise you it's not this mod doing it.

Have you applied any of the suggested beautifiers (Bijin mods etc) to these NPCs?

No beautifers, just Everybody's Different Redone and only for hair, eyes and body textures. I have no conflict in MO, no load order issue since the replacer doesn't come with an esp.

It's nothing too serious, I just thought I was rid of the Prince Ali vibe of the vanilla sneaking

36-2.jpg

and now you'll see it too, mwahaha

I had a small issue that may or may not be caused by this mod. I finished the romance with Serana, and had completed all the "Dibella" dialogues with her before the final battle with Harkon.  Up to that point I had no problems and enjoyed it very much.  Thank you!  (By the way, it's your dialogue that makes this so great, not just the added sex options.)

But, then I decided to go back in the soul cairn and tie up loose ends with Valerica .. I had Serana turn me into a vampire again, but still got the health drain and could not enter the soul cairn.  Any ideas?

The Soul Cairn may be re-entered at any time. However, if you enter as a vampire and are subsequently cured of vampirism, you'll need to become a vampire again in order to re-enter.

If you turn back into a vampire in the room containing the entrance to the Soul Cairn, you'll need to exit and re-enter the room before you'll be able to re-enter the Soul Cairn.

Aha! Well that makes limited sense, I'd think Unofficial Dawnguard patch would have fixed that.

In my case I avoided this entire issue because I didn't return to the Soul Cairn until after Harkon was dead, and then Serana had a AFT provided option to either "[AFT] Let's go explore the soul cairn" - teleport to the start of it, "[AFT] Let's go tell your mother Harkon is dead" - teleported to Valerica. I am quite fond of AFT, and this only made me more so.

hey,

i have a problem with the mirabelle quest. I started the vanilla college quest and talked with mirabelle. But there is no option to start the quest :/. There are just the vanilla dialog options.

Make sure you are running the latest version of this Mod - 2.06

It's common that people haven't updated and then try to go get the new quest.

You can start the quest at the console:

setstage sexlabamorousadventuresmirabelle 10

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Is there a version with more men included? o3o

but love the mod either way xD

Why yes, there's the ManLover Edition, took no extra time at all, and didn't conflict with Fox's repeated statements to not have any interest in male romances.

MoonSpot; do you have Sexlab Eager NPCs? If not then Amorous does actually increase relationship rank, there's a very random chance for it happening after so much sex using "My Lover..."

Oh! sorry I didn't see that :( could I get a link to the ManLover's edition? Google and the searchbar here at LL turned up nothing

Why yes, there's the ManLover Edition, took no extra time at all, and didn't conflict with Fox's repeated statements to not have any interest in male romances.

MoonSpot; do you have Sexlab Eager NPCs? If not then Amorous does actually increase relationship rank, there's a very random chance for it happening after so much sex using "My Lover..."

Oh! sorry I didn't see that :( could I get a link to the ManLover's edition? Google and the searchbar here at LL turned up nothing

that was sarcasm i guess.

I'm sorry, there is no other version.  The Mod is what it is.  I don't really do male romances.  I took a stab at making two but realized quickly that wasn't something I'd want to put hours in on continuing to do.

Thanks!

I'm sorry, there is no other version.  The Mod is what it is.  I don't really do male romances.  I took a stab at making two but realized quickly that wasn't something I'd want to put hours in on continuing to do.

Thanks!

Thank you for the reply! still a lovely made

Overall, this is an extraordinary achievement! I would guess that most people playing Skyrim would appreciate these sorts of rewards for their heroic deeds. I really like how you tried to make it about story and feelings instead of merely the physical act of sex. There are plenty of mods that allow you to have sex with anyone at any time, but this mod adds a great deal more. Love it!

The only "glitches" I had were a severe framerate slowdown in the tailor shop and invisible lovers in the house in Riften. I considered these minor issues and commend the creator for fitting this mod so well into the game world.

Oh, and most of the added dialogue was terrific! Here and there it was obviously pasted together, but the majority of it was very well done...and quite funny.

Big thanks to the creator of this mod for taking a fairly bland game and spicing it up with amorous adventures!

that was sarcasm i guess.

You totally spelled my name wrong!